PDA

View Full Version : League of War APP?

Bloodanguts
09-09-2014, 01:15 PM
I have a 13 gig Ipad. I have been running League of War for about 3 months and have gone though I don't know how many update and versions. The APP size is now 10.1 gigs !!! I'm am running out of space fast. What can I do to fix this? I have deleted all other apps and am running on the bare bones. I don't know what else I can do. Do I really need a bigger ipad?
Any help or advice would be great.
Bloodanguts

Obamallama
09-09-2014, 03:11 PM
That is quite a lot. Mine is only 1.3 gb but 1.1 of that is save data. Will it just get bigger and bigger forever?

Bloodanguts
09-09-2014, 04:52 PM
That is quite a lot. Mine is only 1.3 gb but 1.1 of that is save data. Will it just get bigger and bigger forever?

My ipad says the app is only 1 mbt or something real small but there's a section for files and documents that has grown to almost 10 gigs. How long have you been playing? What kind of device are you using?

HornedOwl
09-09-2014, 05:25 PM
I have a 13 gig Ipad. I have been running League of War for about 3 months and have gone though I don't know how many update and versions. The APP size is now 10.1 gigs !!! I'm am running out of space fast. What can I do to fix this? I have deleted all other apps and am running on the bare bones. I don't know what else I can do. Do I really need a bigger ipad?
Any help or advice would be great.
Bloodanguts

Try uninstalling and re-installing perhaps. There's no way it should be taking up that much room.

Bloodanguts
09-09-2014, 06:12 PM
Try uninstalling and re-installing perhaps. There's no way it should be taking up that much room.

I'm worried if I delete and reinstall I will lose all my hard work.

Amadeus
09-09-2014, 06:39 PM
I'm worried if I delete and reinstall I will lose all my hard work.
You won't. The game is server based and once the game server recognizes your device when you redownload the game from the app store your data will be put back on your device.

AmadeusINC
Commanding Officer.

Obamallama
09-09-2014, 07:54 PM
My ipad says the app is only 1 mbt or something real small but there's a section for files and documents that has grown to almost 10 gigs. How long have you been playing? What kind of device are you using?

I've been playing for a month or two Maybe more. I can't remember. I'm on an iPod 4. Don't laugh please It's covered in lag.

I also keep my storage clear Except for rares.

Bloodanguts
09-09-2014, 08:21 PM
I've been playing for a month or two Maybe more. I can't remember. I'm on an iPod 4. Don't laugh please It's covered in lag.

I also keep my storage clear Except for rares.

Ok that worked. I deleted ad reinstalled app. Didn't lose anything except useless files. I gained 4.4 gigs of space, the app is now only 455 mb.
Thanks everyone for the advice. I'm going to leave this thread open to help others with the same problem.

HornedOwl
09-09-2014, 09:04 PM
Ok that worked. I deleted ad reinstalled app. Didn't lose anything except useless files. I gained 4.4 gigs of space, the app is now only 455 mb.
Thanks everyone for the advice. I'm going to leave this thread open to help others with the same problem.

Awesome, I'm glad that worked. No idea why it was doing that. Perhaps the app was not reading certain updates, and kept re-downloading them, rinse/repeat. Not sure, just guessing here.

Anyway, glad your back to normal.