PDA

View Full Version : [New Feature] Trials

Tadaaah
09-09-2014, 10:36 AM
Hello!

We have introduced Trials with this new update. With the Trials feature, you will be able to start a 3 day limited time quest anytime you want. No time zones here! You can do this through the Trials tab on the Quest menu. There you will select a difficulty and begin.

There will be 13 difficulties and all will tailor to your level and hero strength. Any player at any level can start any difficulty and play a quest at the correct level.

Prizes are given out based on the difficulty selected and energy spent to finish the 3 day trial. Once a Trial has started, there is no way to abort the mission.

We have included a confirmation screen before a player starts the 3 day quest which states this exact message. Once a Trial has started, there is no way to abort the mission.

We hope you enjoy this new feature and please feel free to leave comments and questions below.

Remember, keep it classy.

Vile Lynn
09-09-2014, 12:24 PM
Do the trials use health or energy or stamina?

Shadows
09-09-2014, 12:33 PM
Prizes are given out based on the difficulty selected and energy spent to finish the 3 day trial. Once a Trial has started, there is no way to abort the mission.

I'm guessing energy here, Vile Lynn :-) It also sounds like once you start the 3day quest, you're locked in til you finish, so you cannot take part in any other iLTQ.. is that right, Tadaaah? How about GLTQs?

GetItFixed
09-09-2014, 12:41 PM
I'm guessing energy here, Vile Lynn :-) It also sounds like once you start the 3day quest, you're locked in til you finish, so you cannot take part in any other iLTQ.. is that right, Tadaaah? How about GLTQs?

Of course you can do any other normal LTqs or GLTQs....:rolleyes:

Vile Lynn
09-09-2014, 12:55 PM
lol! Thanks for the bold.

I guess I was hoping for a little of each.
Like some parts of the trial would have a indy-RB, another part to kill an EB, another part some PvP, etc... to mix it up a bit instead of using only energy in the maps.

Are there rewards for levels in the trial, or just 1 final reward when completed?

If my app would quit crashing, I'd like to try it!

lopez6295
09-09-2014, 01:02 PM
Will you be able redo the quest if you fail to complete it in time or is it gone after you start it?

Uberfauker
09-09-2014, 01:13 PM
Are there rewards for levels in the trial, or just 1 final reward when completed?

Yes, there are rewards for every level completed. I started the nightmare trial and the rewards are actually decent.

Shadows
09-09-2014, 01:34 PM
Of course you can do any other normal LTqs or GLTQs....:rolleyes:

Have you tried it, then, GIF, and speak from experience? Or are you answering in your usual douche mode?

Vile Lynn
09-09-2014, 02:14 PM
lol, douche mode.

Thanks Uberfauker. Good luck with your nightmare trial!
Hopefully, I'll get to try it if my game quits crashing.

Tadaaah
09-09-2014, 03:12 PM
Hi,

They require energy just like any other LTQ. They do not affect any other event that is taking place.

You may start a new one once the time has expired.

genghois
09-09-2014, 03:22 PM
Just another way for Gree to give another option on how we spend our energy and encourage us to spend gems to regenerate. I.e. Gree(d).

Same as increasing the frequency of the wars. More wars, more gems spent. Gree(d).

Vile Lynn
09-09-2014, 03:57 PM
Hi,

They require energy just like any other LTQ. They do not affect any other event that is taking place.

Ok, it does not affect any other event, but I wouldn't do a trial when a G/LTQ was running: both require energy.

The cycle schedule will need to be current, accurate and predictible so players aren't conflicting trials with G/LTQs... in a perfect KA world.

***App is still crashing after update.***

Shadows
09-09-2014, 04:12 PM
Hi,

See, GIF? This is how you answer a question nicely... practice it-- I know you can do it!

Flipcydesae
09-09-2014, 04:55 PM
Do you gain XPs?

GetItFixed
09-10-2014, 04:50 AM
See, GIF? This is how you answer a question nicely... practice it-- I know you can do it!

I m not the Mod. If u don t like my posts, add me to ignore list and u won t see any further post of me, if not just stop. Thx.

And YES of course you gain XP by doing Trials and killing mobs, or have u ever seen Zero XP Mobs?

Jnsolberg
09-10-2014, 10:40 AM
Sounds interesting. Will you give us time between quests to do these?

rutty
09-10-2014, 01:26 PM
OK, so you launch Trials so people start one, then you start a guild quest less than 24 hours later while people are still doing their Trial.

Here's some advice: please, please put some sodding dates on quest lines so that people know when to schedule in their Trials. I'm glad you've done something new, even though it's just a variation on a theme, but it's not very helpful to stick a guild quest in so people have to use their energy there instead of the Trial.

Vile Lynn
09-11-2014, 08:25 AM
Tadaaah/Clementine,

Something needs to be done about the app update. Bad reviews are posted on iTunes; many have posted here, too. There are too many players unable to play after updating. App is slow and constantly crashes.

The 3-Day War is scheduled to begin tomorrow.

Please let us know what's going on.

Acadian
09-13-2014, 02:30 PM
My Ipad has 3 graphics options that were on my IPhone 4 prior to update:
Particle effects
Parallax FX
Parallex angled

The IPhone has no option nor my soon to be outdated iPod to turn these off, both are having same issue on top of the Ipod being able to load any map except ones I am doing a quest on, so no questing w/o crashing. Have reloaded too many times to bother again.

Back to graphics issue:
Loading maps is slower now, but not a huge amount of time, but attacking a mob or raiding a player, it takes around 30 seconds for my lil guy to move, walk over and hit the mob, then 15 seconds before I can select the mob again. That is way slower than before, and raiding will sit there and show the same repeated graphic for 30 seconds each time after taking 30 seconds to get to the screen, almost regen stamina as fast as I attack.

Please give us an option to take the graphics down a notch since they are noticeably more detailed and could very likely be the reason for this issue.

Bri the Bru
09-20-2014, 02:05 AM
Love the new trials adds another dimension to play

GetItFixed
09-21-2014, 02:50 PM
Love the new trials adds another dimension to play

Yeah i bet, especially with the implemented Bug that allows you to do these trials for free. :rolleyes:

Hralg
09-23-2014, 04:16 AM
what bug??

Scottthegreat
09-23-2014, 09:30 AM
Hi,

Tadaaah-

There are numerous threads in the General discussion area that require your immediate attention.
First the distribution of the Jäger Mammoth through the "Creature Feature" event. The prize for the Creature Feature was the DemonESS Hunter but the Master Slayer Event is looking for the Demon Hunter.
There is less than 4 hours left in event. Please give this your immediate attention!

Second, the trials. Multiple guilds have complained the they are stuck at 59/60 total units and players continue to do the individual trials but will not register number 60. Please address this next.

Thank you for your attention to these issues in advance!

GetItFixed
09-23-2014, 04:08 PM
You should get a life and get it fixed ****head

If Gree is interested a Mod can pm me and i will explain the bug, so Gree can fix the "Free for All" Trials. :rolleyes:

Vile Lynn
09-23-2014, 05:53 PM
If Gree is interested a Mod can pm me and i will explain the bug, so Gree can fix the "Free for All" Trials. :rolleyes:

SIT. extra extras

garen argon
09-26-2014, 09:51 AM
impressive that you would throw your entire guild under the bus.

well done GIF.

acarlylefr808
10-07-2014, 10:57 AM
I noticed that the rewards for completing any level trials are so much better the higher the level of the player. It seems not fair. Some lower level players have the edge during war on higher level players but with the rewards given in the trials, it will take off the fun out of it. Will there be changes in the future?

Jnsolberg
10-07-2014, 12:12 PM
I noticed that the rewards for completing any level trials are so much better the higher the level of the player. It seems not fair. Some lower level players have the edge during war on higher level players but with the rewards given in the trials, it will take off the fun out of it. Will there be changes in the future?

Lol, this will help those higher level peeps who don't score very well in wars. Seems like it evens things out a little bit.

Sir Frederik
10-18-2014, 05:08 AM
Dear Gree,
If you have a full chart over the 15/15 rewards on the various levels for these trials, I would appreciate very much to see this.
Thx.
Frederik