Kitty McPurr
09-08-2014, 08:54 PM
The Tardis:
It is a 2x2 phone booth with a special 'Time Lord' weapon that either:
A) decreases upgrade time or money by 1% per upgrade
B) increases energy regen by 1% per upgrade
C) increases battle/boss/Rboss health regen by 1% per upgrade

Thoughts? Concerns? Criticisms?

P.S. feel free to use this thread to propose your own New Innovative LTB ideas...

Kitty McPurr
09-08-2014, 08:56 PM
D) increases deploy regen X amount per upgrade
E) decreases bank deposits by 1% per upgrade.

...basically anything that isn't just attack and defense modifiers.

Chris Boa
09-08-2014, 09:04 PM
D) increases deploy regen X amount per upgrade
E) decreases bank deposits by 1% per upgrade.

...basically anything that isn't just attack and defense modifiers.

I had some ideas here

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?89070-constructive-feedback

Anything that isn't an attack or defence mod would make a change

Kitty McPurr
09-08-2014, 09:04 PM
The idea of the Tardis to be clear is not to create an LTB with massive payback...rather the initial cost would be relatively cheap (say 1 mil) but each upgrade would be on a large curve of expensivisity...(LVL2 10mil, lvl3 100mil, lvl4 500mil, lvl5 1b, lvl6 2bil, lvl7 5bil...etc)
It would reward High IPH players with a Valuable MOD for once...

Kitty McPurr
09-08-2014, 09:06 PM
Alas due to it's nature there can be but 1 Tardis per hood. I trust you understand why...

Evan1000
09-08-2014, 09:11 PM
The idea of the Tardis to be clear is not to create an LTB with massive payback...rather the initial cost would be relatively cheap (say 1 mil) but each upgrade would be on a large curve of expensivisity...(LVL2 10mil, lvl3 100mil, lvl4 500mil, lvl5 1b, lvl6 2bil, lvl7 5bil...etc)

You can't go from 10m to 100m, that's way too far a gap for lvl3. Try 1m, 10m, 50m, 100m, 250m etc

Kitty McPurr
09-08-2014, 09:18 PM
You can't go from 10m to 100m, that's way too far a gap for lvl3. Try 1m, 10m, 50m, 100m, 250m etc

The idea is that This Mod is hard to get far with...many may remember the recent uproar at gree simply giving away the 2 upgrades at once mod...this should be easy to start, but hard to complete. However creating it as a cheaper buy cost means everyone has a little taste of the action.

P.S. with this upgrade schedule I would not expect to complete...as most should not, but would be happy with a new fresh mod for the masses.

Dipstik
09-08-2014, 09:44 PM
I suggest the next LTB should be a re-coloring of a building we already have in the store that's dirt cheap so it doesn't really allow me to increase my income or use my IPH to gain an advantage on my competition. The prize should be a weapon with stats lower than what I can buy in the store with respect points, and the mod should be +1% to either the attack or defense of one class of weapons.

HavingFun
09-08-2014, 10:12 PM
I suggest the next LTB should be a re-coloring of a building we already have in the store that's dirt cheap so it doesn't really allow me to increase my income or use my IPH to gain an advantage on my competition. The prize should be a weapon with stats lower than what I can buy in the store with respect points, and the mod should be +1% to either the attack or defense of one class of weapons.
Haha just use the laundromat and change one of the letters. People would still waste their time upgrading it.

Rodimus
09-08-2014, 10:21 PM
I believe GREE is gonna go with remixing the 3 hours buildings. I would love to see IPH increases to the Underboss, Collection Agency, Pizza Parlor, and the Fancy Restaurant buildings. (name it IGGY's Fancy Restaurant)

Shoot that to the roundtable, Tadaaah.

BIGBOY
09-08-2014, 11:37 PM
B for sure good ideas

Weasel
09-09-2014, 12:13 AM

Consider it done. (Again)

smokey77
09-09-2014, 12:42 AM
An Amsterdam style "coffeeshop" would be nice (Smokeys 420 Cafe??) :p

Nighteg
09-09-2014, 01:01 AM

I'm not even sure someone at gree will pick up on the sarcasm.

The Tardis:
It is a 2x2 phone booth with a special 'Time Lord' weapon that either:
A) decreases upgrade time or money by 1% per upgrade
B) increases energy regen by 1% per upgrade
C) increases battle/boss/Rboss health regen by 1% per upgrade

Thoughts? Concerns? Criticisms?

P.S. feel free to use this thread to propose your own New Innovative LTB ideas...

New Innovative isn't exactly gree's motto, you know.

They won't do anything outside the 2 existing patterns (types A and B). I'd love to see a new multiplier type though. A random type building (1 gets x50 at lvl 10, while someone else gets x67 etc.).

smokey77
09-09-2014, 04:01 AM
Good idea on the name. But be careful there are a few dorks on here that will attack you because they think smoking weed is bad for you.

I couldn`t care less to be honest with you , its a game called Crime City ffs . Probably the same people that complain are the same that think its ok to go out and get blind drunk every weekend . Its an idea for a game that already contains buildings like a chopshop , an illegal still and are bar called "blottos" , I think its way to late for some people to start taking the moral high ground(if you`ll excuse the pun) :rolleyes:

Dandd1821
09-09-2014, 07:58 AM
Would love to see something that pays gold .. And another that pays respect points ... Theses buildings would not be able to be robbed .... Respect LTB could be a boxing ring or something along those lines ... Gold LTB could be the first vehicle maybe an armored car...just a thought

No matter what they do i think it's time to start using vehicles and characters in our hoods.

Dipstik
09-09-2014, 08:08 AM
Would love to see something that pays gold .. And another that pays respect points ... Theses buildings would not be able to be robbed .... Respect LTB could be a boxing ring or something along those lines ... Gold LTB could be the first vehicle maybe an armored car...just a thought

No matter what they do i think it's time to start using vehicles and characters in our hoods.

There will never be a building that pays gold.

Karl Washington
09-09-2014, 09:37 AM
HAHAHA, now that would be a dream. If they did have one, it would probably cost 100 Trillion dollars.

There will never be a building that pays gold.

Rodimus
09-09-2014, 02:50 PM
What are we suppose to be talking about again?

high times
09-09-2014, 03:35 PM
LTB's and weed of course

Tadaaah
09-09-2014, 03:54 PM
Awesome ideas. Thanks for sharing, we'll pass them along!

Dipstik
09-09-2014, 03:59 PM

Moderators endorsing illicit drug use?

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130210112503/mlp/images/3/37/Twilight_and_friends_shocked_S03E12.png

Dandd1821
09-09-2014, 05:18 PM
Didn't say they would ... said id like to see it....and really it's no different than watching vids or tapjoy offers when they work....lil extra gold changes nothing to their sales.

stepper
09-09-2014, 05:47 PM
I think it should be a little 2x2 Porta Potty! Costs a lot and pays crappy

Nighteg
09-09-2014, 05:52 PM

I don't care what it looks like or what it's called, just please make it super expensive with a great reward!

Weasel
09-09-2014, 05:57 PM
... and really it's no different than watching vids or tapjoy offers when they work....lil extra gold changes nothing to their sales.

It is completely different than watching videos or completing offers. Gree gets advertising revenue for each video you watch and each offer you complete. If they were just giving gold away from a building they would not get anything for it and there is the obvious chance that a lot of people would stop taking the time to complete any offers, resulting in reduced ad revenue. That doesn't change sales, per se, but it definitely affects the bottom line.

Safe to say everyone would like to see free gold just pouring into their account... That's not how this works though so you might as well just drop that idea.

I don't care what it looks like or what it's called, just please make it super expensive with a great reward!

I don't even care what the reward is because if it's the same at each level it's crap anyways. I would just like a building that isn't another cheap gimme to prevent overspending by people who can't figure out how to wisely use their +1 upgrade mod.

HavingFun
09-09-2014, 09:46 PM
LTB's and weed of course
Haha I would rob weed from smokey's 420 cafe. Also would like to decorate my hood with weed plants.

Sandhawk
09-10-2014, 01:49 AM

I don't even care what the reward is because if it's the same at each level it's crap anyways. I would just like a building that isn't another cheap gimme to prevent overspending by people who can't figure out how to wisely use their +1 upgrade mod.

What would be awesome is a LTB with a mini-game involved. The only time requirement being the initial cost involved to buy during that event cycle.

You could challenge the mini-game for level/stat relevant prizes. Beat a level to upgrade or even better, upgrade to increase the prizes with unlimited return. Your skill level would determine the frequency of your prizes.

Would also add a bit of excitement to a rather dull and monotonous game schedule

Edit: If gree takes this idea and turns it into a bottomless gold pit, we will have definitive conformation they are shallow wallet sucking vermin...

Edit, Edit: The only rivals for the egotistical 'new money' saints out there will be yourselves and your own skill level. Begin and let your minds explode...

cynicalmofo
09-10-2014, 03:26 AM
I'd rather go back to the old system where we had a small reward for each level with a decent final prize for getting to level 10. With that system, there was a purpose to keep upgrading the low payout buildings wheras now, I generally stop at level 5 and upgrade something that'll help my IPH.

Not such as issue with the +1 building mod but still an issue all the same.

Also, why not have a building with a payout relative to your level. Knock the last digit off your level and you have a robust system.

Level 95's get a 9% increase on the base payout, level 250's get a 25% increase.

Nighteg
09-10-2014, 03:32 AM
I'd rather go back to the old system where we had a small reward for each level with a decent final prize for getting to level 10. With that system, there was a purpose to keep upgrading the low payout buildings wheras now, I generally stop at level 5 and upgrade something that'll help my IPH.

Not such as issue with the +1 building mod but still an issue all the same.

Also, why not have a building with a payout relative to your level. Knock the last digit off your level and you have a robust system.

Level 95's get a 9% increase on the base payout, level 250's get a 25% increase.

The only thing 250s are getting from gree is a kick in the nuts.

Dandd1821
09-10-2014, 10:03 AM
Why do people waste so much time being negative ... Put some of that energy into a positive idea wether they will do it or not , finding reasons why they won't does nothing for anyone.....misery loves company and this place is miserable.too many trolls , whiners and just plain *******s.

hoene$$
09-10-2014, 10:10 AM
Negative ? i saw a lot of great ideas...for that great game...

Sandhawk
09-10-2014, 12:13 PM
Why do people waste so much time being negative ... Put some of that energy into a positive idea wether they will do it or not , finding reasons why they won't does nothing for anyone.....misery loves company and this place is miserable.too many trolls , whiners and just plain *******s.

This has been tried before.

Gree does listen to our ideas, albeit they always do the exact opposite...