PDA

View Full Version : Lawrence Raid Bss Drop Rates and Health Chart

BrisingrBoss
09-08-2014, 05:22 PM
http://i.imgur.com/dLulInM.jpg

Did anyone notice that the name of the boss coincided with "The Fappening"????

I thought it was funny, right after the leak, we got a boss with that name!!!

Dklv
09-08-2014, 08:21 PM
Thanks for putting this together. The 100 went up a lot but it is the other ones that really were jacked up. 60% increase is ridiculous.

Dipstik
09-08-2014, 08:23 PM
Did anyone notice that the name of the boss coincided with "The Fappening"????

I thought it was funny, right after the leak, we got a boss with that name!!!

I don't get it.

BrisingrBoss
09-08-2014, 09:24 PM
As in The leaked Pics of Jennifer Lawrence??? clearly you didn't hear about it then!!!

Dipstik
09-08-2014, 09:37 PM
I heard about a bunch of celebrity nudie pics that got leaked, but I guess I didn't make the connection that the raid boss's first name is the same as the last name of one of the 20 or so people involved in a recent news story.

BrisingrBoss
09-09-2014, 12:06 AM
the most famous celebrity in the list is Jennifer Lawrence. she was the first one to admit the pics were real. And she was one of the first, if not the first to put a team of lawyers to try and get them down. she is a Oscar Winner. This Year's Oscar. She's not just a name among twenty or so names....

Dipstik
09-09-2014, 05:29 AM
What's she been in?

Lostingreeland
09-09-2014, 07:19 AM
What's she been in?

The hunger games and xmen.

Dipstik
09-09-2014, 07:52 AM
Oh one of those...

krimesity
09-09-2014, 10:30 AM
the most famous celebrity in the list is Jennifer Lawrence. she was the first one to admit the pics were real. And she was one of the first, if not the first to put a team of lawyers to try and get them down. she is a Oscar Winner. This Year's Oscar. She's not just a name among twenty or so names....

Wrong.....

BadLeroyBrown
09-17-2014, 02:53 PM
Thanks for putting this together. The 100 went up a lot but it is the other ones that really were jacked up. 60% increase is ridiculous.

This boss event damn near made me quit playing. I don't have a top 10 syn by any stretch of the imagination, but we've always been happy finishing RB Regular and then farm bosses the last couple days for the item collection reward.

This boss event we had to bail on at 20/20 reg because despite our entire syndicate getting stronger and keeping leveling to a minimum, we couldn't kill lvl 80's fast enough for it to make sense anymore.

So why do we work so hard to improve our stat-to-level ratio when it's been made abundantly clear that nothing we do is going to counter act RB health jacking?