PDA

View Full Version : Screen Freezes in Latest LTQ

Wufnu
09-08-2014, 04:28 PM
Is anyone else experiencing long frame freezes? It's really annoying at any time and with the way they have this "tap tap tap" format it's unbearable.

Cobra Kai
09-08-2014, 04:33 PM
Experiencing the same game freezes. Causing over taps.

HypeTonic
09-08-2014, 04:58 PM
Same, I thought it only started for me after I did a device transfer. Good thing I am not the only one going crazy... :P

Rolinz
09-08-2014, 05:00 PM
Mine is running very sluggish and pauses every few minutes and yes, causing over tappings as well.

Another thing Gree needs to fix?

I suspect slow Server responses or too many updates sent back and forth from the Servers.

I foresee a problem with a possible data surge???

Keep an eye out on your data usage? Or I could be all wrong too.

MajikUF
09-08-2014, 05:26 PM
Just got a new ipod touch 5 and I feel like I'm playing on the ipod touch 4 that i just got rid of that lagged all the damn time...

sbs2716g
09-08-2014, 07:42 PM
the game is syncing to the server when the screen freeze.....

BrisingrBoss
09-08-2014, 07:59 PM
Don't bother doing it unless you're doing masters!!!!

NO BONUS Anywhere else except for masters

Wufnu
09-09-2014, 08:38 AM
If server syncing is causing freezes up to 30 secs long then Gree really needs to do something as I have to assume it's server side as it's never happened before, at least not to this degree.

El Wonka
09-09-2014, 08:40 AM
It is really getting ridiculous.. especially with the amount of tap tap taparooos... that are needed now....and..now I have the song "Freeze Frame" in my mind constantly.

pick_sax
09-09-2014, 09:25 AM
ive found both to be sluggish in different ways...

apple: just slow in the middle of doing stuff. as noted above, you'll be hitting, then things freeze for a little bit. then resume. annoying. effect many things. even sold a building once with this. typeahead saves the touches and stuff happens.

android. the individuals go pretty quick, the spot where i notice it go slow is the final kill in a sequence. the intermediate kill shots go pretty fast. (if your target required 3 completed kills at 3 hits each, most times only the 9th hit on the target is slow... AND VERY SLOW.)

at least this is what i have seen.