PDA

View Full Version : Added 10 instant wins to score .. WTF GREE

Modern War Forum GF
09-08-2014, 11:05 AM
As in titel ..

Nice we made 35w .. Went more for points cause 50w was out of reach .. And now suddenly 10 wins adder .. We get standen at 49w in THE end.

FIX this ... ASAP

Bndawgs
09-08-2014, 11:07 AM
sooooooo, you're mad that you got an extra unit from gree?

you guys should have won more battles. don't cry to gree, cry into your tissues.

Modern War Forum GF
09-08-2014, 11:09 AM

NO, however I am MAD that a whole bunch of others got a free unit they didn't put THE effort and ... In for...

Mark-1
09-08-2014, 11:11 AM
Hearing that whatever faction goal you were on, got completed. Please confirm your experience.

Bndawgs
09-08-2014, 11:12 AM
on a scale of 1-10, how mad does this make you? just curious

Modern War Forum GF
09-08-2014, 11:13 AM

you guys should have won more battles. don't cry to gree, cry into your tissues.

Go troll somewhere else ..

Anyone with half a brain understands this shouldnt have happened!

Anyone that did spend to get 50w should ask for full refunds on gold spend if GREE does not fix this .. And THEY WILL

crazeejay
09-08-2014, 11:13 AM
Doesn't matter what happens. Always someone pissin and moaning

MAD NUGGETT
09-08-2014, 11:14 AM
Hi everyone,

For this war, the matcher wasn't working quite as well as we'd hoped. Matchup times were slower and match quality overall wasn't up to the usual standards.

We've made adjustments so next war should be back to being much faster, and we've granted all factions 10 wins to help make up for it.

Modern War Forum GF
09-08-2014, 11:14 AM
Hearing that whatever faction goal you were on, got completed. Please confirm your experience.

NO, 10 wins got added... So if you are on 12 streak or 50w they do not get completed if you are on start of iT....

yoyo1
09-08-2014, 11:15 AM
we jumped from 19 wins to 29

xxxfff
09-08-2014, 11:15 AM
Amen bro/woman. Always someone complaining.

Bndawgs
09-08-2014, 11:16 AM

exactly. Gree could hand out 10k gold and someone would cry about it.

Bndawgs
09-08-2014, 11:17 AM

if you were on any streak under 10 in a row, yes it got completed.

Sumiala
09-08-2014, 11:18 AM
There is merit in what Mark-1 says.
We also completed our streak of 4 but we just started the last war and we were not on ¾, but only had 1 or 2 wins.
So for the prestige mode it looked like what Mark-1 said.

09-08-2014, 11:19 AM
The only reason anyone should be disappointed with it is if they already had 50 wins and full streaks done, if not it's to everyone's benefit.

droffatsto50
09-08-2014, 11:19 AM
Not complaining, win our last war and we get the 35 wins unit. Also makes our record look better, 34-1 now

Mark-1
09-08-2014, 11:21 AM
Very true #21. Anyone that completed all faction wins and streaks is getting screwed a bit. Not a lot, but a bit.

bcars
09-08-2014, 11:22 AM
This is actually a really good resolution to the issue. Complaining about this is not really a reasonable approach.

Modern War Forum GF
09-08-2014, 11:33 AM
This is actually a really good resolution to the issue. Complaining about this is not really a reasonable approach.

Nobody is able to think outside THE box ..

Imagine getting win 35 with 14h30 left on WD .. With new ranks .. No T150 so completely set for T250, why spend anymore for wins if goals are based on time left not reachable .. And on last fight get instant 10wins added, and due to that end up on 49 Total wins .. How would you feel?

you can't change THE rulez ALMOST at THE end of an event! ITunes and GooplePlay Agree with that...

Anyone with stupid troll remarks and winning remark .. Go ahead .. Call me out .. I don'T give @€&€@& About iT.

If your honestly, in our position you would feel screwed as Well!

VileDoom
09-08-2014, 11:39 AM
exactly. Gree could hand out 10k gold and someone would cry about it.

Let's test this theory.

Smokes
09-08-2014, 11:41 AM
THIS IS CRAP!!!! My team fought really hard to get the wins we deserved, only lost 2 battles (both to SUP) and missed out on the last streak prize. With placement already secured, we stopped fighting for wins. NOW, while in the last battle, they give out 10 free wins? WTF? We could have easily won the last 2 battles and gotten our 12/12 prize.

This is crap!

Sumiala
09-08-2014, 11:45 AM
Smokes and modern war make fair comments guys.
Although Gree think they did well, everything should have been working in the first place.
To me this seems a cop out that will work for a lot of factions, but some are screwed. Not because of less prizes they actually won, but had they known earlier they could have done more!

Smokes
09-08-2014, 11:53 AM
had they known earlier they could have done more!

EXACTLY! And, everyone that wasn't on 12/12 streak got the next prize up, weather they deserved it or not.

VSH
09-08-2014, 11:56 AM
THIS IS CRAP!!!! My team fought really hard to get the wins we deserved, only lost 2 battles (both to SUP) and missed out on the last streak prize. With placement already secured, we stopped fighting for wins. NOW, while in the last battle, they give out 10 free wins? WTF? We could have easily won the last 2 battles and gotten our 12/12 prize. !

...unless of course you drew SUP again, lol....

Thanks for the wins GREE ! This is one faction that needs all the help it can get and is grateful for the present. Cheers...

Lift Ticket
09-08-2014, 11:59 AM
Nobody is able to think outside THE box ..

Imagine getting win 35 with 14h30 left on WD .. With new ranks .. No T150 so completely set for T250, why spend anymore for wins if goals are based on time left not reachable .. And on last fight get instant 10wins added, and due to that end up on 49 Total wins .. How would you feel?

you can't change THE rulez ALMOST at THE end of an event! ITunes and GooplePlay Agree with that...

Anyone with stupid troll remarks and winning remark .. Go ahead .. Call me out .. I don'T give @€&€@& About iT.

If your honestly, in our position you would feel screwed as Well!

Your factions CHOSE to STOP fighting and you probably secured your spot in whatever tier you were in...Gree gave everyone the same amount wins, which IS fair. How is this changing the rules? It's not.

if you think I'm wrong...realize that we had already finished the 50 wins on Sunday and the win 12 in a row today early in the a.m. My faction gains no additional reward for "added" wins. Next time....keep fighting....what does Only Sup Wins get for the additional 9 million pts they have over WARRIOR SEALS? Other than bragging rights....nothing.

THIS IS CRAP!!!! My team fought really hard to get the wins we deserved, only lost 2 battles (both to SUP) and missed out on the last streak prize. With placement already secured, we stopped fighting for wins. NOW, while in the last battle, they give out 10 free wins? WTF? We could have easily won the last 2 battles and gotten our 12/12 prize.

This is crap!

09-08-2014, 12:00 PM

This is crap!

So you're only complaining because you still came up short on a goal after the 10 free wins, it sounds like you would of been happy with the wins if it was 12 wins instead of 10 where you would have got the prize?

Clay43
09-08-2014, 12:07 PM
No issues here with the 10 wins being added. It just makes my faction 71-2 and we legitimately completed the 12/12 streak. The issue is allowing them to complete streaks.

Why can't Gree make the wins just apply to the win total and not the prestige goals? The logic that every faction would have won 10 in a row is flawed. The streak unit stats were not great but giving them away to factions that may not have earned them is not a good gesture.

Smokes
09-08-2014, 12:07 PM
I'm complaining because this is no way for Gree to remedy the situation. It is great for some (or most) teams, but there are some teams, like mine and your's, that got left out in the cold, it's pointless. If Gree is going to give out free rewards, they should give them out to everyone.

09-08-2014, 12:14 PM
I'm complaining because this is no way for Gree to remedy the situation. It is great for some (or most) teams, but there are some teams, like mine and your's, that got left out in the cold, it's pointless. If Gree is going to give out free rewards, they should give them out to everyone.

They did give everyone the same free reward, everyone got 10 free wins. The only thing different is how much those 10 wins helped each faction. For teams with streaks and wins already done or for teams with greater than 10 wins away from a goal don't receive any faction goals units but still got the same amount of free wins as every other team

Mark-1
09-08-2014, 12:15 PM
Gree did this the right way and there will always be people that complain about it. They acknowledged the problem with match up times. Good move, Gree. They then added 10 wins to everyone. That more then compensated for the match up time issue. They added the wins during the last hour so that no one could adjust to it. No one expected it, so no one could plan for it. Good move, Gree. It had to be done at the same time to provide no advantage. It would have given regional teams an advantage if it was done anytime but at the very end. This was the only way to implement compensation without effecting game play. Good move, Gree. I'm glad they were proactive and did something during the event.

pelle plutt
09-08-2014, 12:41 PM
ok, this happened to MAU, we won all battles until 8/8 streak, we met SUP and lost... we then won all matches until 12/12 streak, met SUP and lost... directly after that we where granted 10 additional wins by GREE, but too late to win 2 more battles so we never got the 12/12 price,

but at least we had 73-3 as final stats..... now GREE, pls provide the final streak price unit to MAU

Mcdoc
09-08-2014, 12:46 PM

I know a guy who promotes a similar saying . . . . . . . Somewhere in his signature :)

Smokes
09-08-2014, 01:55 PM
I know a guy who promotes a similar saying . . . . . . . Somewhere in his signature :)

A reasonable solution, IMO, would have been to give everyone the next unit in the prestige goals. If they were completed, they get a second unit. That way, it rewards teams that had progressed further in the goal chain more, because they earned it.

I'm not looking to get something for nothing. I just don't think it's fair for some teams to get free units and others not to.

BigTex87
09-08-2014, 07:41 PM
We ended up with 78 wins but did not get any extra prize other than to say we went 78-0 this last war and have ss to prove it....lol...just another gree screw up to try and fix another screw up...should have just given out a 200 gold credit to all players as the 10 wins did not help all teams.

Edbl79
09-08-2014, 08:01 PM
If it helped anyone it would be a faction that had between 40-49 wins at the time the unit was awarded. Does a 40 win team really deserve that, especially since that climb in wins triggered a bonus a faction like that would have been unlikely to get.

Dansgek
09-09-2014, 06:05 AM
So we had the 12/12 streak and 50 wins ourselves. Now we see all different faction getting it, while they didn't qualify for it, because of the losses at a bad moment.

Mark-1
09-09-2014, 06:24 AM
So we had the 12/12 streak and 50 wins ourselves. Now we see all different faction getting it, while they didn't qualify for it, because of the losses at a bad moment.

"because of the losses at a bad moment"......or because match up times were so long for them they didn't get the same opportunities as some others. I would rather have Gree give some unearned prizes to some while they compensated some that were screwed by the matching system. Keep in mind that they were never going to go one by one and look at each faction's circumstances. They had to write an update that selected all that had issues. I'm not sure how they would have done that. So they did everyone, figuring that the match up system effected everyone at times. It was a fair approach. All who were impacted by the matching system were compensated.

Killer_Elite
09-09-2014, 01:04 PM
As a Scotsman, I love a moan as much as the next man, but even I can't find fault here. My tiny faction got a level 6 unit which we normally wouldn't have where some factions will have got a level 5,6,8,9 or 10. So what, why worry about everyone else and why waste energy being jealous of what someone else got.

It is just a game, not real life!

Hondo
09-09-2014, 04:22 PM
The last time we had long waits between battles they didn't give everyone 10 wins. They did however give at least one team the 12 of 12 unit. I'm just happy to have been thought of this time.

SunWuKong
09-09-2014, 10:30 PM
nice good that you are on 49..hahahaah