PDA

View Full Version : Docbot

xxxfff
09-08-2014, 08:41 AM
Tsk tsk, deleting your own records? Not good form for self proclaimed Navy Seals. You dishonor our military!?6702

Just name yourselves all Alex or some foreign characters, the old fashioned way.

Due to technical difficulties, image does not seem to be embedded, sorry!

Mr Art0is
09-08-2014, 08:45 AM
Kys were notorious for doing this just now people have a way of proving it.

xxxfff
09-08-2014, 08:54 AM

Yeah DocBot has done a nice job of building out the program. I agree, especially the 'accountability' aspect so you can trace who did what.

Cobra Kai
09-08-2014, 10:25 AM
Listdel is the second thing I check lol. It's like a spotlight on anyone deleting their own. However, most deletions have been apropos.

xxxfff
09-08-2014, 10:30 AM
Listdel is the second thing I check lol. It's like a spotlight on anyone deleting their own. However, most deletions have been apropos.
That's a great call checking listdel right after intel I only noticed this time as I was bored so decided to scout their entire faction the first time around... so second war noticed their only level 300 went conspicuously missing :)

Cody21
09-08-2014, 10:42 AM
Thank you for letting us know about the bad intel, we will look into it and take appropriate actions with the bot responsible.

MoD
09-08-2014, 01:26 PM

No, they were not! We had 2 factions with identical names (wih the slightest possible difference in an asian sign). People ****ed up the intel when scouting and entering data as they thought it was one faction.

Please, do not accuse others of anything you have no proof or knowledge of. Thank you.

Mr Art0is
09-08-2014, 01:32 PM
No, they were not! We had 2 factions with identical names (wih the slightest possible difference in an asian sign). People ****ed up the intel when scouting and entering data as they thought it was one faction.

Please, do not accuse others of anything you have no proof or knowledge of. Thank you.

Nope this was long time before that and has been going on for some time.

Like I said in my previous post, there has never been a way to prove that a team has been cheating the system, there are lots of teams and players that they knew full well what your latest team was upto.

So bravo to the creators of dockbot for bringing this in ��

Bndawgs
09-08-2014, 01:48 PM
Texas Killing Machine did that last wde. too bad we had faced them before, so we were able to go off that Intel. pretty cowardice if you ask me.

mikeh20
09-08-2014, 02:09 PM
I don't ever remember our Intel being messed with by anyone in our faction. Watch what you say with that tounge.

Mr Art0is
09-08-2014, 02:16 PM
I don't ever remember our Intel being messed with by anyone in our faction. Watch what you say with that tounge.

You don't remember or wasn't aware?

Either way behave yourself, your only make yourself look more silly.

Mark-1
09-08-2014, 03:23 PM
Thank you for letting us know about the bad intel, we will look into it and take appropriate actions with the bot responsible.

Thanks Cody for posting. I seem to recall that you will ban factions for doing this? You give them a warning first of course.

Agent1200
09-08-2014, 03:53 PM

I would hope you can find a good solution and fast, because this community will all adopt these new exploits very quickly and then the bot loses it's greatness... I haven't done an LTQ in ages, look at how bad they've gotten with the iOS AP glitch. We all love the bot, and we appreciate a swift corrective action in the matter.

Rolinz
09-08-2014, 04:00 PM
At least DocBot Support acts quickly and resolves problems quicker than Gree Support can ever hope for.

I like the fact that you can find DocBot support in GroupMe and post your question/problem and "TADAH", they respond in less than 10 minutes and start working on your problem right away.

Most I ever had to wait was 10 minutes, but fastest response was less than 30 seconds.

lemonhaze
09-08-2014, 04:34 PM

ban what ever team from useing it cody who ever does it so they will have to scout all the time..that way the whole faction is held resposible for 1 loser that want to be attacked

Rolinz
09-08-2014, 05:07 PM
Just to give the benefit of the doubt, could they have been deleting wrong entries?

If they left one or entered a new one I could see that happening, but if they did not enter a new record or left at least one accurate one, then give them a warning and if it continues, ban them?

Make it a point that when deleting records without entering new ones to replace or leaving one that is accurate is manipulation of Docbot and worthy of banning use.

Does it also log who entered in a record, just like when you delete a record?

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
09-08-2014, 05:32 PM

Did Cody just get banned?

mikeh20
09-08-2014, 06:29 PM
You don't remember or wasn't aware?

Either way behave yourself, your only make yourself look more silly.
I know for a fact lol. You really like the beatings I put on you this wd huh. --------------- remember that lol

mikeh20
09-08-2014, 06:32 PM
Artois I'm giving you ****. I'm in the docbot room and there was no info tampered with. Bawbags just suck and there mad we whooped them last wd

Alexindahouss94
09-08-2014, 07:41 PM

Does look like he got banned!! Why would GREE do that?

Kavoc
09-08-2014, 07:44 PM
Artois I'm giving you ****. I'm in the docbot room and there was no info tampered with. Bawbags just suck and there mad we whooped them last wd

Well bawbags are pretty sure the op isn't a bag, we appreciate the publicity and just face the facts you got caught red handed. Also you meant they're not there.

c0t0d0s0
09-08-2014, 07:48 PM
did cody just get banned?

Free Cody!!!1!!!1

MadAtWorld
09-08-2014, 07:48 PM
Just to give the benefit of the doubt, could they have been deleting wrong entries?

If they left one or entered a new one I could see that happening, but if they did not enter a new record or left at least one accurate one, then give them a warning and if it continues, ban them?

Make it a point that when deleting records without entering new ones to replace or leaving one that is accurate is manipulation of Docbot and worthy of banning use.

Does it also log who entered in a record, just like when you delete a record?

Read the user manual included. All records entered and deleted are recorded. Regardless if they were deleting "wrong" entries, it is against the TOS to access or change your own intel or for someone to change it on your behalf. The DocBot team have rules regarding conduct and consequences, they are established and do not require public debate. You can alert the DocBot team when you feel another team has been entering fraudulent data or deleting valid data. They will look into it and handle it. Keep in mind tho that name changes are often done in the game and is not cheating within Docbot. And everyone should check the deleted records. If a record was deleted, you may find your juicy target there.

As for the teams who name shuffle, name change, or have multiples with the same name: you should add roster position after def. They may reassign DL, but if your first hit doesn't find him, you are only one space away for the rest of the hits.
Big Boy 300 500m 13 from Top

If we all do that as habit, name changes won't matter. Even when they change them during the battle.

Cody21(DockbotSupport)2.0
09-08-2014, 07:49 PM

Yes, looks like I did. :(

Cody21(DockbotSupport)2.0
09-08-2014, 07:51 PM
Thanks Cody for posting. I seem to recall that you will ban factions for doing this? You give them a warning first of course.

Yes, that is correct. First time we catch someone altering the intel we give them a warning and keep a closer eye on them, and if they continue we then ban their bot.

lemonhaze
09-08-2014, 08:56 PM
Yes, that is correct. First time we catch someone altering the intel we give them a warning and keep a closer eye on them, and if they continue we then ban their bot.
great news cody..u guys are sure on top of stuff fast :)

SunWuKong
09-08-2014, 09:03 PM
KYS is constantly doing this. which is why all the top 10 team dislike them. Rest of the team play by pure power but KYS is like dog ****, no balls.

SunWuKong
09-08-2014, 09:05 PM
lets all report kys to the docbot team, mass ticket will get some punishment for them.

mikeh20
09-08-2014, 09:05 PM
Well bawbags are pretty sure the op isn't a bag, we appreciate the publicity and just face the facts you got caught red handed. Also you meant they're not there.

Well kid don't worry we will see you around. We never got a warming or nothing so the Intel could not of been to tampered with. Any excuse for a losing team I guess. Still use docbot to this day.

Kavoc
09-08-2014, 09:11 PM
Well kid don't worry we will see you around. We never got a warming or nothing so the Intel could not of been to tampered with. Any excuse for a losing team I guess. Still use docbot to this day.

You called us out, I'm not sure why you're so butthurt with us but we're not sorry. You say one thing but pic clearly shows other.

LarryJackson
09-08-2014, 09:21 PM
Yes, looks like I did. :(
Gree doesn't like DocBot or people talking about stuff Gree doesn't control,
So that's probably why he got banned.

BigTex87
09-08-2014, 11:08 PM
lets all report kys to the docbot team, mass ticket will get some punishment for them.

Please report us we need a good laugh it has been a while since we had mass teams reporting us for changing bot data. The problem you will have is doc bot will confirm that we have never deleted data or have been warned for doing it. Yes we do everything to confuse the other teams during battle and if you can't read or count very well then you will be hitting a target you don't want. This game is so much about gold use and we try to use as much strategy as possible to get the most for what we spend. We consistently get 60+ wins and 12/12 streak so we must be doing something right. Let me know when GREE starts passing out prizes for popularity until then we will continue to focus on getting the most prizes for the least amount of gold for our players.

MoD
09-08-2014, 11:25 PM
Mr Artois and SumWuKong,

If you accuse someone without proof you are guilty of trying to ruin their reputation. That is not very classy and is handled as an element of crime in real life (at least where i live). So i would ask you kindly to be a bit more sensitive with your comments.

Fergus14
09-09-2014, 01:28 AM

And that is low by any standard.

Rolinz
09-09-2014, 06:10 AM

You are probably right.

I thought these Forums are to help us us players understand the game and share information about the game.

Otherwise, these forums would be filled with just complaints and problems about the game and very little information shared to us from Gree Developers/Support/To Whom It may Concern. Oh wait, it is already like that.

Kefa
09-09-2014, 11:08 AM
Just to clarify for posterity sake, the team in question is not Navy Seals - "The Navy Seal's Reapers" is a newish team that was created just before Argentina.

lemonhaze
09-09-2014, 12:38 PM
You are probably right.

I thought these Forums are to help us us players understand the game and share information about the game.

Otherwise, these forums would be filled with just complaints and problems about the game and very little information shared to us from Gree Developers/Support/To Whom It may Concern. Oh wait, it is already like that.

your ur right thats what it suppose to be for..to bad we cant switch fourms and go else where so we wouldnt have to worry about walking on eggs around here

SunWuKong
09-09-2014, 10:35 PM
lets report kys to the docbot admin

MoD
09-09-2014, 10:55 PM
lets report kys to the docbot admin

What is your problem? Did you get rejected by kys as a recruit? Did you lose in a battle? Is one of our members constantly raiding you? Or is it an issue in your real life? Whatever it is, your behaviour here is not constructive and at least not of good style.

Report kys as long as you wish. You know what? Nothing will happen, as kys hasn't done anything against the docbot TOS.

I hope for you that your life will change to the better soon.