PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Seals...

BigD@wg
09-07-2014, 01:37 PM
Thanks for driving score up higher than ever. You all and the SUP people are ensuring the continuation of my free little game for at least few more months.

Who knows...you all keep tapping straight through next 21 hours and you might just pull this one off.

MAD NUGGETT
09-07-2014, 01:38 PM
Don't be jelly bro.

BigD@wg
09-07-2014, 01:40 PM
Not jelly. Unless you can't read ...or maybe comprehension is the issue. That was a thank you.

Toby_Bear
09-07-2014, 01:49 PM
Thanks for driving score up higher than ever. You all and the SUP people are ensuring the continuation of my free little game for at least few more months.

Who knows...you all keep tapping straight through next 21 hours and you might just pull this one off.

We haven't seen anything yet. WS buddy of mine said they are going to 120 million

Dirty Mind
09-07-2014, 03:07 PM
We haven't seen anything yet. WS buddy of mine said they are going to 120 million
And I'm sure he loves you putting that info on here

BigD@wg
09-07-2014, 03:21 PM
And I'm sure he loves you putting that info on here

Or maybe that number was thrown out as a ruse. Maybe it's 150 or 175.

MAD NUGGETT
09-07-2014, 03:22 PM
Not jelly. Unless you can't read ...or maybe comprehension is the issue. That was a thank you.

No, that was a poke at the top teams for being silly and scoring so much. It's your jealous way to take a shot at them to compensate for your poor performance.

Thank you thank you..... *** waves ***

BigD@wg
09-07-2014, 04:05 PM
No, that was a poke at the top teams for being silly and scoring so much. It's your jealous way to take a shot at them to compensate for your poor performance.

It wasn't a shot. You don't have a clue so move along please. I imagine my account is better than yours. Just because I play for free doesn't mean my performance is poor. But the uniformed love to spout off at the mouth.

Just post your level and in-game name and I will come pay you a visit. :p

Ajk
09-07-2014, 04:12 PM

I find it comical that you seem to think you know what he meant by his post better than the poster himself. You sure aren't the brightest color in the box are you? Pretty sure he meant what he said. Even after he clarified it for you you still doubt him? That takes a special kind of stupid now doesn't it?

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-07-2014, 04:14 PM
A team could score 100,000,000,000,000, if that were possible.
If four teams wanted to score that many points, and you (or I) chose not to do the same, it has no impact on our game play, or game lurk.
It only matters if you desired to seek 4th, 3rd, 2nd, or 1st place; otherwise, why care?
In fact, the need of a few to score at such levels only makes it easier for more to get in line and gather a few scraps.
The top two scorers play the game the way they choose.
For all we know the entire rivalry might be a ruse to dupe the masses into believing things are all on the up and up.
I don't care what Warren Buffet does, with his money.
I don't care if the purported top scorers are fakes, phoneys, frauds, or saints.
I'm happy being an anonymous mouse, and have no desire to be an infamous rat.

BigD@wg
09-07-2014, 04:22 PM
A team could score 100,000,000,000,000, if that were possible.
If four teams wanted to score that many points, and you (or I) chose not to do the same, it has no impact on our game play, or game lurk.
It only matters if you desired to seek 4th, 3rd, 2nd, or 1st place; otherwise, why care?
In fact, the need of a few to score at such levels only makes it easier for more to get in line and gather a few scraps.
The top two scorers play the game the way they choose.
For all we know the entire rivalry might be a ruse to dupe the masses into believing things are all on the up and up.
I don't care what Warren Buffet does, with his money.
I don't care if the purported top scorers are fakes, phoneys, frauds, or saints.
I'm happy being an anonymous mouse, and have no desire to be an infamous rat.

Well you must know. You used to be a part of it. A little JUSTICE for the masses?

MAD NUGGETT
09-07-2014, 05:03 PM
It wasn't a shot. You don't have a clue so move along please. I imagine my account is better than yours. Just because I play for free doesn't mean my performance is poor. But the uniformed love to spout off at the mouth.

Level 300. LONG DUCK ****

MAD NUGGETT
09-07-2014, 05:06 PM
I find it comical that you seem to think you know what he meant by his post better than the poster himself. You sure aren't the brightest color in the box are you? Pretty sure he meant what he said. Even after he clarified it for you you still doubt him? That takes a special kind of stupid now doesn't it?

How do you know what the poster actually meant? How are you so sure? I find that most comments made here actually have many underlining meanings. Do I need to take my brightest color crayon and draw it out for you?

MAD NUGGETT
09-07-2014, 05:08 PM

I am also level 251 LONGEST DUCK ****ER

BigD@wg
09-07-2014, 05:29 PM
Well you're a bit above me. I will just lay my hits into you when I see you in WD. Should be some good BP and WD points. Quite certain I've seen that name few times. Thx!

Shame though as I was looking forward to blacking out your base!

MAD NUGGETT
09-07-2014, 05:35 PM
This is assuming you can raid me. It's probably not likely since you are no doubt a player that cries when events have Xp. It doesn't matter, your 4 minuscule hits per hour has no effect on the outcome of any battle of substance.

BigD@wg
09-07-2014, 05:42 PM
This is assuming you can raid me. It's probably not likely since you are no doubt a player that cries when events have Xp. It doesn't matter, your 4 minuscule hits per hour has no effect on the outcome of any battle of substance.

I don't cry over XP. I just played smarter than others that leveled too quickly. 2 billion allows me to hit just about anybody.

"Battle of substance"...you're apparently one of those that thinks this is real and means something. LMAO!

Ajk
09-07-2014, 05:49 PM
How do you know what the poster actually meant? How are you so sure? I find that most comments made here actually have many underlining meanings. Do I need to take my brightest color crayon and draw it out for you?

Because if he was going to take a shot at them I'm sure he wouldn't hold anything back. While I haven't seen him here in awhile what I do remember from his posts he isn't shy about saying what he means. And I would wager he would be able to bury your base. So instead of always trying to provoke things around here, stick with your coloring books. Or just go follow speeds posts so you can continue sucking up to him. Maybe he will let you in someday. t(-.-)t bye.

Speed ump
09-07-2014, 06:09 PM
Toby I assume your friend is zeebos. It's already at 100 so 120 is quite possible.

MAD NUGGETT
09-07-2014, 06:13 PM
Because if he was going to take a shot at them I'm sure he wouldn't hold anything back. While I haven't seen him here in awhile what I do remember from his posts he isn't shy about saying what he means. And I would wager he would be able to bury your base. So instead of always trying to provoke things around here, stick with your coloring books. Or just go follow speeds posts so you can continue sucking up to him. Maybe he will let you in someday. t(-.-)t bye.

Well I'm glad you found a strong cause here. I will stick to my original thought that he is taking shots at them. You believe what you want. You think speed would let me on their team? Would be awesome!!

MAD NUGGETT
09-07-2014, 06:14 PM
I don't cry over XP. I just played smarter than others that leveled too quickly. 2 billion allows me to hit just about anybody.

"Battle of substance"...you're apparently one of those that thinks this is real and means something. LMAO!

So awesome I am correct about you. Haha.

You definitely cry about xp

Shinedown Gree
09-07-2014, 06:15 PM
I would personally like to see the slimey seals dethrone sup

BigD@wg
09-07-2014, 06:25 PM
So awesome I am correct about you. Haha.

You definitely cry about xp

The next time you're in a war and getting lit up like a Christmas tree, come back and talk some more. Later!

MAD NUGGETT
09-07-2014, 06:38 PM
The next time you're in a war and getting lit up like a Christmas tree, come back and talk some more. Later!

Why do you keep in game threatening me?

BigD@wg
09-07-2014, 06:44 PM
Why do you keep in game threatening me?

It's no threat. Just my pixels and my team's pixels beating down your pixels.

MAD NUGGETT
09-07-2014, 06:45 PM
It's no threat. Just my pixels and my team's pixels beating down your pixels.

Gosh for a player who can only attack 4 times per hour, you sure have a big mouth.

BigD@wg
09-07-2014, 06:51 PM
Gosh for a player who can only attack 4 times per hour, you sure have a big mouth.

Once again, the uninformed speaks incorrectly. Who said I could only attack 4 times in an hour? I don't recall ever saying that, did u hear me say that? I said I played for free. You can continue to make assumptions all you want. There are lots of ways for me to be able to hit you more times than that. LOL!

MAD NUGGETT
09-07-2014, 06:55 PM
Once again, the uninformed speaks incorrectly. Who said I could only attack 4 times in an hour? I don't recall ever saying that, did u hear me say that? I said I played for free. You can continue to make assumptions all you want. There are lots of ways for me to be able to hit you more times than that. LOL!

Sorry, 6 times. Lmao.

BigD@wg
09-07-2014, 07:00 PM
Sorry, 6 times. Lmao.

Oh boy. You can add 4+2. Congrats! You don't get it and I am certainly not going to explain it to you. Clueless. You probably think my in-game name is BigD@wg too. You should leave the forum and stop embarrassing yourself. LOL

MAD NUGGETT
09-07-2014, 07:26 PM
Oh boy. You can add 4+2. Congrats! You don't get it and I am certainly not going to explain it to you. Clueless. You probably think my in-game name is BigD@wg too. You should leave the forum and stop embarrassing yourself. LOL

7 hits max. That's as far as I can give you credit for.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
09-07-2014, 07:51 PM
Well you must know. You used to be a part of it. A little JUSTICE for the masses?
LOL maybe yes, maybe no. I'm just another nobody happy to be a never was or will be. I ain't mad at you, dawg. I got love for all the peeps.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
09-07-2014, 07:52 PM

You so right, bro, so right.

iamnasty
09-07-2014, 08:24 PM
why this or next WD, and not now, with or without WD, go for the shot out, and STOP the empty threat.......seems some empty can is making more noise than action.,,,moo :D

p/s- my stats is low, therefore DON'T visit me.....moo :D

Robespierre
09-07-2014, 08:31 PM
e·go trip
noun
informal
noun: ego trip; plural noun: ego trips

an activity done in order to increase one's sense of self-importance.

"driving that car was the biggest ego trip I'd ever had"

Apply as necessary.

Brick head
09-07-2014, 08:44 PM
I find it hilarious you two dim wits are arguing about a game. It is almost insane that the level comprehension here has sunk this low. (ding ding) oh my popcorn is ready! Keep up the amusement you two

MAD NUGGETT
09-07-2014, 09:10 PM
I find it hilarious you two dim wits are arguing about a game. It is almost insane that the level comprehension here has sunk this low. (ding ding) oh my popcorn is ready! Keep up the amusement you two

I find it hilarious that you would comment on a thread where two dimwits would argue about a game. I hope half of your popcorn does not pop and you eat the seeds and those seeds hurt or chip your teeth. Take that

2MblaZ
09-07-2014, 09:44 PM
CONspiracy Theory: This is ONE same team - #1-#3 to make an illusion that there's actually so much being spent on a dying game. Made-up sups/birds epic clash for #1 pixel. Some fall for this trap, especially those wealthy or very addictive personalities, and keep spending actual $. Good for them if they can afford insane amounts while having fun, and good for the company as they get their declining profits [somewhat] sustained. Sorry for those who actually can't afford or get their or those dear/near them lives ruined by having themselves overwhelmed in a really lame virtual rivalry.

Again - this is just a CONspiracy theory, trolls can crawl out attacking or partakers defending noble cause of holding or attempting to conquer the # 1 pixel - don't care, but this is a possible explanation of unexplainable ridicule displayed on leaderboard right now. Just a comparison, that now beaten top score in Ireland was when max score per hit was closer to 500 as opposed to now diminished not even 400...

BigD@wg
09-08-2014, 04:01 AM
e·go trip
noun
informal

Apply as necessary.

This post made me laugh. If quoting Wiki definitions isn't an attempt to sound superior, then I don't know what would classify.

Hello pot. My name is kettle.

Fergus14
09-08-2014, 04:24 AM

Me too, quit whinging and go score for West Coast Mobsters.

Speed ump
09-08-2014, 09:27 AM
Is that the fat lady I hear warming up? Yes, looks like 120mil or so will be the number, at least for one team. I was hoping for more of a nail bitter, but looks like someone has run out of steam. Was trying to keep it tied for a while for the entertainment value, but it's hard to hold back the dogs. I guess we have a few new records again. Highest points. Most ever spent for first, and even more eye popping is how much was spent for the same second spot that's always reserved for them. They must really like the prizes this time. Personally I don't play for prizes anymore. I just enjoy the reactions, and keeping people properly entertained for a weekend.

Led
09-08-2014, 10:51 AM
Nice job Warrior Seals! Don't listen to the haters

testpilot
09-08-2014, 11:26 AM
Gift from Gree.........

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?98703-Matcher-Slowdowns-and-Free-Wins&highlight=free+wins

Speed ump
09-08-2014, 11:35 AM
Yes forget the haters. We actually had a bit of a real contest this time. Got to flex the old muscles again. Been since ferr and Ireland since that has happened.

Mcdoc
09-08-2014, 01:19 PM
Nice job Warrior Seals! Don't listen to the haters

Yes forget the haters. We actually had a bit of a real contest this time. Got to flex the old muscles again. Been since ferr and Ireland since that has happened.

i was without my IPad for most of the last 36 hours. I missed it :/

what at was the final outcome ?

Did Only Sup Win ?

Did the merger team pull an upset ?

I can't see the leaderboard

MAD NUGGETT
09-08-2014, 03:18 PM

Did Only Sup Win ?

Lmao, do you really think sup lost?

Speed ump
09-08-2014, 03:26 PM
The outcome was the same as it always is. Lol

iamnasty
09-08-2014, 04:26 PM

Did Only Sup Win ?

Hmmm....now we knew the reason VFF did not win!!?☠.........moo™������

Robespierre
09-09-2014, 12:18 AM
This post made me laugh. If quoting Wiki definitions isn't an attempt to sound superior, then I don't know what would classify.

Hello pot. My name is kettle.

[mind blown]

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/mind-blown-classic.gif

http://media.giphy.com/media/102kjhy44uF87m/giphy.gif

http://runeatrepeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/pot-kettle-fat.gif

warraw
09-09-2014, 01:47 AM

Outcome may be the same. But they sure as well were made to sweat for this one.

Props to Warrior Seals for shaking things up.

Wasn't as easy as taking candy from a baby this time was it?

Zineye12
09-09-2014, 02:44 AM
Is that the fat lady I hear warming up? Yes, looks like 120mil or so will be the number, at least for one team. I was hoping for more of a nail bitter, but looks like someone has run out of steam. Was trying to keep it tied for a while for the entertainment value, but it's hard to hold back the dogs. I guess we have a few new records again. Highest points. Most ever spent for first, and even more eye popping is how much was spent for the same second spot that's always reserved for them. They must really like the prizes this time. Personally I don't play for prizes anymore. I just enjoy the reactions, and keeping people properly entertained for a weekend.

God you are an idiot, don't make out that you took everything in your stride. You were made to work this weekend and without a challenger this game becomes nothing.

The way you write on this forum sounds like you feel full of self importance, like a game means something in real life.

e·go trip
noun
informal

doeboy
09-09-2014, 04:53 AM
I want to give it up to sup for staying number 1 was surprised to see them struggle though also want to give it up to the seals good effort maybe next time

claremons
09-09-2014, 09:35 AM
Zineye. You know it dosent matter if speed ump worked harder than usual right? Outcome is he won.

Winners get to talk.

Do u c the warrior seals dude that promised 120m talking? Didn't think he would.

Speed ump
09-09-2014, 09:43 AM
Ziney are you jealous or what? I didn't say it was easy, we all spent more time tapping of course. Did it stretch us to the limit is your obvious question, the answer is no. Since Ireland we have always been prepared to do 120 mil battle, plus. We also have reserves for contingencies. Joe knows what I told him it would take, and these are not those numbers. If they want to spend 250 mil points, the I'll let them have it, gladly. Is this game a big deal? Seems to be to you, you're the one who appears upset. This is entertainment and enjoyment to me. I enjoy winning. So I do. Could we lose? Of course. I'm not idiot enough to think it's not possible, under the right circumstances. Bill gates could finance a team, and wipe our rears all over the place. It is what it is. I think it's funny that it bothers some of you that we win. Why does it even matter to you, if , as you say, the game is no big deal. I agree that the game is not. How many games are there out there. We are a small fish in a big sea. Even if sup set some sort of record for dominance in a game( who would bother to even track that sort of thing) so what. Do we think we are the best? I ahbe heard every team tell themselves that. And they could all be right. If you have fun with some friends it's all good. It amazes me still, just the fun, and the intresting people I have met here. Not just in my team. I never imagined any of this when I started this game. Instead of being insulted in some way because one team always wins, and you feel inferior because you tj k they are looking down on you, enjoy your experience. Have fun. Who gives a flip what sup does if you are not directly competing with us.

CoreyAV1611
09-09-2014, 01:35 PM
I don't understand what the ruckus is about. As an outsider, I like that a few teams joined together to try to put an end to SUPs dominance. It was fun to watch and I was rooting for the underdog. If I had the funds I would definitely join the Warriors just for a chance to win. But then again, my stats are probably way to low. I say good luck to both teams and I can't wait to watch the scoreboard next war. :)

Mcdoc
09-09-2014, 01:43 PM

I didn't expect anything less - just saw a lot of talk about it on Sunday but no talk about the outcome :0

I'm sure it was a good fight!

I hope everyone involved had fun :)

Servis
09-09-2014, 05:55 PM
It was a great weekend for us my hat goes off to them for pulling out the bag of tricks to win . Great job sup

MAD NUGGETT
09-09-2014, 07:49 PM
A bag of tricks... Not sure how it's a trick. They dominated your team like they always do. The dumbs dumbs that watch the leaderboard and think OSW has a chance is funny to me. I see something completely different. I see sup pacing them with as little lead as possible with out being overtaken to avoid more costly wars. In the end they crushed you like always.

SunWuKong
09-09-2014, 10:25 PM
good job warriors...you give them a good fight.

Speed ump
09-09-2014, 11:51 PM
Corey, I'd suggest since the best from the tops teams in the game all ganged up to beat is, that made sup the underdog. Think about it. You have the best scorers in OSW and the best in multiple other teams of the top teams. This has been in the planning for two months aprox. They scrimped and saved, in order to throw it all Into one, dare I say it, EPIC battle. I won't go Into some of the other behind the scenes things that went on, but at the point I time that team was brought together, I'd say sup became the underdog. We run what we brung( just happens what we brung is really pretty dang good) we've always been ready to take on a challenge. They put up their best effort, and I'd will say it was more challenging then recent performances, obviously. It was no where near the nail biter that Ireland as with ferr though. We have plans for this type of numbers since that battle, as proven by our results. No one panicked, we just did what we all knew needed to be done to achieve our normal results. We did ham it up a bit for a while, and i did try to string it along a little more before showing our hand, but its hard to ask our team to sit back behind. I just couldn't hold them any more. They're not all as theatrical as I must be,lol. At least it gave a few people something to talk about for a few days.

MAD NUGGETT
09-10-2014, 01:47 AM
Yes, I get what you mean. Did you have any advanced notice this occurred prior war? I know bap and crew were over there also helping out as well. Of course competition is cool to watch and it is also fun to root for the underdog (OSW).. As you said, when you add it up perhaps you were the underdog after all. Either way, I had zero doubts. Haha. New team name, same birds...

Speed ump
09-10-2014, 04:47 AM
Let's just say I cannot give away trade secrets, and that we are confident in what we are able to do

Servis
09-10-2014, 09:37 AM
Just and couple ? For sup , Mickey Mac on your team, does he work for gree in any capacity,does he have the ability to mess with grees software ? I'm not saying sup would use this to their advantage . It's a simple yes or no answer

MAD NUGGETT
09-10-2014, 10:18 AM
You ask several questions there so a simple yes or no is not possible. Besides, the forum does not allow just a simple yes or no post. Guess you will never know.

Servis
09-10-2014, 10:31 AM
Irish is the deciding factor in this war we all know 😳😳😳😳

Servis
09-10-2014, 10:34 AM
Mickey Mac , Mickey Mac if he can't hack sup can't win

Servis
09-10-2014, 10:39 AM
What was sups average wait time between wars and how many wins did u get before gree credited ?

Genen
09-10-2014, 11:42 AM
What was sups average wait time between wars and how many wins did u get before gree credited ?
If Mick can do all these things like: delay birds matching, speed our match ups, kick birds from server when we match them, gree gives us free gold and whatever else little bird brain can come with why you even try? Does it make you double idiots to spend tens of thousands of cash to lose again? We win by 9 million kids this is not a competition this is a demolition of delusion. We won before it even started. We out smarted you, out tapped you and yes out spent you. So chirp away about how glorious is to be a loser. Nothing new here. This is how birds still exists as a team. Next time change name to Losers United

MAD NUGGETT
09-10-2014, 12:55 PM
If Mick can do all these things like: delay birds matching, speed our match ups, kick birds from server when we match them, gree gives us free gold and whatever else little bird brain can come with why you even try? Does it make you double idiots to spend tens of thousands of cash to lose again? We win by 9 million kids this is not a competition this is a demolition of delusion. We won before it even started. We out smarted you, out tapped you and yes out spent you. So chirp away about how glorious is to be a loser. Nothing new here. This is how birds still exists as a team. Next time change name to Losers United

Lmao, I love it. Poor birdies.

Tealeaf65
09-10-2014, 02:11 PM

You excel in childishness

Zineye12
09-11-2014, 02:17 AM
From what I hear SUP had at least 8 more battles. Do the maths, Warrior Seals had a better average per match, so in my eyes they are the morale victors. Same number of battles, different result.

Eight hours more wait time does raise a question.......

Wingman GRI
09-11-2014, 03:41 AM
Eight hours more wait time does raise a question.......

All birdies should request a refund at Apple and give us another Epic battle next month :D

Speed ump
09-11-2014, 09:01 AM
Lol, now I hear the crying and bird chirping. My best buddy servis. I know, you guys are just going through the checklist of excuses now. Same ones reused from the past. While you guys were stuck with slower matches, you have much better targets. Yes, I know this firsthand, and know every matchup you had. Until the matchups speeded up for you, we rarely had even a single lvL 300 to hit, and look what we still managed to do. Funny how once the match times I proved and our matchups improved, we outscored OSW in a very significant way. Also part of that was was for dramatic reasons, as I stated earlier. I did try to hold them back longer, and milk it a bit longer, but these guys just don't know slow play. Genen said it very well above. Come one guys, you planned this thing for months, joe was told by me what it would take, and either he didn't believe it, or just came up short and decided to try anyways? Or did he even really know what he had avaibke to him for scoring, and expected some magic to happen, as in the past. This is not hard to figure out. You can tap a little a lot of times, or you can tap a lot fewer times. Does it matter? We both know the extra battles would not have even meant much, as many of the team was tapped out. Yes I know that too. As for wanting to match us? Really? Would have loved to myself, and we did try, declared same time, many many times. In this case gree just did not let it happen. We did five mil on a team with no lvL 300s, you could not do that against mcgurts. Our average points are about 26.2 percent lower than yours per hit, across the entire team. This is because of matchups. I'd say your slower matches and our poor ones probabaly came close to canceling each other out, and actually more in your favor. By about 8-9 percent, but let's not quibbles over such small variances( that would have added another 9 mil plus to our scores if you even that out, to keep all other things equal) no one is going to give you a win, you'll have to earn it. All things being equal, we would have been 18mil ahead at the end, minimun, I'm using the lower end of these figures. We still had some gas left in the tank too. Apparently you have hired a " scanner" so scan away and check for yourselves. Also as far as hacking goes, how many in ows have been banned for such activities. How many have we had? Nough said. Everyone in the game knows what some of you guys have been up to, you somehow think people are totally unaware

Genen
09-11-2014, 10:18 AM
Hey Wing. How are you brother ? A problem for is that bunch of them already got refunds and GREE now booting sea birds from the gold bonus program. This is why they need to ride little sea lions.
BTW if anytime in the mood to pluck our feathered friends let me know we can find a spit for you

Donkey
09-11-2014, 10:26 AM
Now it's gone to crap again, the Crazy bird fetish guy is back.

Go away unless you are giving me an invite to your SUP Russian hacking room.

claremons
09-11-2014, 10:59 AM
Servis. You can't always use hacking as an excuse. Your players just need to buy more gold. If you guys had increased the average points(as what u said was higher than SUP's) even higher, you might have stood a chance. Right?

Annihilator2
09-11-2014, 01:02 PM
What is "SUP Russian hacking room"?

Arctic Redleg
09-11-2014, 01:12 PM
Hey if they keep the game going good for them.

Speed ump
09-11-2014, 02:07 PM
Yes donkey I'll give you an invite, just pm me your email so I can add you. Hee haw.

CoreyAV1611
09-11-2014, 03:49 PM
@speed ump. I can see how you would think, that since 2 or 3 or 4 teams saved up and teamed up, to become 1 all star team that you are now the underdog. I would agree with you on that. If SUP truly wants to prove their dominance, let me on your team. Imagine how strong you could say you are that you only played with 59 players and 1 guy with 200M attack and 80k losses. Plus I would like the prizes. :-)

Tadaaah
09-11-2014, 03:58 PM
Locking.

Trolling/Flaming.