PDA

View Full Version : Refunded from the health pack sale bug? Not refunded?

KCjamss
09-07-2014, 01:29 PM
I was just wondering if anyone has gotten their refund for buying health packs while on sale but no discount. The first ticket I sent was closed and I was told everyone was already refunded. So I replied asking it to be reopened since I did not get my refund. Later I sent a new ticket about missing the refund. I have not heard back at all since then. So if you were given your gold back please post a reply or if you have not please post a reply.

Just want to see if it is a select few who were not refunded, everyone but me, or no one. Thanks!

DILL3NGER
09-07-2014, 01:35 PM
No I haven't.

I didn't receive the discount on the refills on sale. Sent a ticket in yesterday and finally got a reply an hour ago.

It stated I'd been refunded but still nothing. I'm actually hoping these clowns continue to **** things up so it'll make my case to iTunes stronger.

SunWuKong
09-07-2014, 05:52 PM
haha...guess you are unlucky as compare to us.

KCjamss
09-07-2014, 06:28 PM
Guess so if that is your way of saying that you over paid for the health packs then were credited.

Anyone else get their gold back? Anyone else not get their gold back?

JWEED
09-07-2014, 08:40 PM
I got same response as you but no refund here either. Hopefully they take care of it Monday when they come back from weekend.

KCjamss
09-08-2014, 03:18 AM
I am hoping that is the case, but wouldn't surprise me if they added it right after WD ends.

KCjamss
09-08-2014, 03:46 PM
Anyone have an update? Player or mod.

KCjamss
09-09-2014, 03:59 AM
I don't want this post to be lost either.

Does anyone know the hours of operation for support? I have now sent 3 tickets to Gree and I still have not heard anything besides the original ticket is closed and we already refunded everyone.

PITA4PRES
09-09-2014, 06:44 AM
I have not gotten a refund yet either. I did get a very quick reply back from them though that they were aware of the issue and working on the problem. Not one word was said about a refund though and my gold amount has remained constant since my purchase. I was not about to spend any more on med packs unless I got my refund first.

Tranq
09-09-2014, 07:11 AM
I got the email saying they refunded the gold but it still hasn't showed up on my account.... Typical Gree

KCjamss
09-09-2014, 08:12 AM
At least it is consistent, I guess.