PDA

View Full Version : Reset your friggin server

Toby_Bear
09-06-2014, 04:42 PM
Hey miss community manager.....you think you could pass the word to your engineers to reset the MF server that a group of teams is stuck on? How many friggin tickets do you need from the same teams telling you that there is a GD problem before you think to just reset it......

Gerard Figallo
09-06-2014, 05:29 PM
Gree don't work on the weekends

kmg108
09-11-2014, 01:58 PM
The weekend is LONG over and the problem still exists. Amyone else having this issue? We can't accept new members to fill our team. Also, we still have team members that left to help others...and now they can't rejoin our team (even though we have multiple spots open).

What is going on?

Tadaaah
09-11-2014, 02:45 PM
The weekend is LONG over and the problem still exists. Amyone else having this issue? We can't accept new members to fill our team. Also, we still have team members that left to help others...and now they can't rejoin our team (even though we have multiple spots open).

What is going on?

What faction is this for? And your player ID?

SunWuKong
09-11-2014, 05:15 PM
i am sure they are working on it now...just wait

shlomi
09-11-2014, 11:03 PM
Hi Tadaaah,

I sent you a PM with the faction details including my ticket number.
Please note there are a few more tickets that were sent 1 week ago when members first time encountered the and still no response from GREE side.
I hope you will give it high priority and fix it ASAP since we need the members to finish the FLTQ and for the frontline event. We already dropped from top 25 because of this problem.

Thanks,
Shlomi

kmg108
09-12-2014, 09:27 AM
bump to the top in hopes of getting Tadaaah to acknowledge that requested info was sent. This is a MAJOR problem for our team.

shlomi
09-12-2014, 01:36 PM
Sorry for bumping but FL started, FLTQ is already running 24h, our faction is struggling in the events with 5 less members and still no response from Gree or Tadaaah.
How long does should it take to a community manager to response to a post and also to PM with detailed information?
Maybe it is time to switch to a non Gree game like clash and clans. I bet supercell customer support will handle high priority issues much faster.

Turkey Bacon
09-13-2014, 12:53 PM
yes reset teh servers we are lagging like crazy over here