PDA

View Full Version : Event after event after event......

Faith_1
09-06-2014, 12:33 PM
Seriously Gree, give us a break... Events are fun when they aren't all the time. At the minute it's just very tedious!
I know a lot of people who are losing interest in playing because it's simply too much of a burden having to be on so much!! Bleh.... >_<

Mcockbur
09-06-2014, 05:25 PM
Seriously Gree, give us a break... Events are fun when they aren't all the time. At the minute it's just very tedious!
I know a lot of people who are losing interest in playing because it's simply too much of a burden having to be on so much!! Bleh.... >_<

They will tell you.. You are free to play events or not....

They just want real cash intheir pockets,

surfinguy369
09-07-2014, 02:44 AM
If you don't like it don't play, simple!

Faith_1
09-07-2014, 02:52 AM
That's the thing.. I DO like events. My syn likes events! The only one we don't do is sltqs... But they are throwing far too much at us with no rest between!

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
09-07-2014, 02:55 AM
If you don't like it don't play, simple! Easier to say, than to do.

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
09-07-2014, 03:08 AM
That's the thing.. I DO like events. My syn likes events! The only one we don't do is sltqs... But they are throwing far too much at us with no rest between!
Yup, a Raid Boss right after a War. And most of us had no health left either, including many having frozen summoning. We got stuck on L45 because the boss just simply won't go away!

Faith_1
09-07-2014, 09:13 AM
Not to mention the health increase.....