PDA

View Full Version : SA, SLTQ, 24hr war and soon to come 3 day war.

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
09-06-2014, 12:19 PM
After a hectic Street Assault event, a new event created by Gree, and many put gold use into it. Then comes a truly Expensive SLTQ, short and less than three days to do, plus 3.2m energy required to finish after that comes a 24hr war with no sale AT ALL and still costly. Raidboss starts right after, and many have no health, plus glitches within the Raidboss and a huge increase in health. Then a three day war to, in a week or so to come.

What is with the events, going on continuously and high amounts of gold needed? Don't you think its enough? When will the cycles GO BACK to normal, will it ever go to normal? And giving us no time between events AT ALL?

Give your feedback on what's needs to be done, and maybe Gree could actually listen.

michael133
09-06-2014, 12:21 PM
They listen only for money . They will increase the RB and harder sltq

jchow69
09-06-2014, 12:26 PM
Elite lv rb even more difficult than masters rb in mw with the stat inflation. Prize? a dinky 3% mafia att, lmao

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
09-06-2014, 12:41 PM
The Raidboss health is increasing a lot faster than our raw stats, carries on like this, and you'll need a whole lotta gold to just finish.

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
09-06-2014, 01:00 PM
Honestly, Gree should give us an extra day or two to complete RaidBoss. I've heard of many glitches with the RB including summoning being frozen. And we not having full health right after war. Including the health being increased incredibly.

KingOW
09-06-2014, 01:38 PM
This is getting ridiculous, give us at least a few hours to breath (or a day or two) and charge our phones between events. And you do not need to increase the raid boss health with 2b every time Gree.

At first raid bosses was to easy, and now they're quickly getting rough even for top 30-50 teams that have finished without problems in the past.

I honestly don't know anyone who truly think this is fun anymore, and I can promise you'll see many mid level gold spenders quit the game in the near future. Unless you start to listen to us that is, but I don't see that happening..

Yeah it's red
09-06-2014, 01:53 PM
This is getting ridiculous, give us at least a few hours to breath (or a day or two) and charge our phones between events. And you do not need to increase the raid boss health with 2b every time Gree.

At first raid bosses was to easy, and now they're quickly getting rough even for top 30-50 teams that have finished without problems in the past.

I honestly don't know anyone who truly think this is fun anymore, and I can promise you'll see many mid level gold spenders quit the game in the near future. Unless you start to listen to us that is, but I don't see that happening..
The only thing gree cares about is the money. The way they going there is going to be more and more people quit cause of their stupidity and greed

Weasel
09-06-2014, 02:11 PM
Just do what you can without using gold. Gree hates that. Want to know something Gree doesn't hate? They don't hate it when people who "aren't spending enough" quit the game. So-called "mid-level" spenders are expendable and "heavy" spenders are replaceable.

As far as Gree (and most mobile game corporations) is concerned, they don't really care if they make fun/quality games. They care about making profitable games. If something happens to be enjoyable, that's a nice bonus for us, but it comes at a cost. They offer the enjoyment for little or no cost and then slowly take it away, making you decide to either accept your new downgrade or pay to keep things as they were.

crime cow
09-06-2014, 02:30 PM
It does suck that Gree requires you to spend so much gold on all of these events. Too bad they don't make some of these events optional to complete...

Mcockbur
09-06-2014, 04:43 PM
They listen only for money . They will increase the RB and harder sltq

I agree. Maybe they can just launch all events at the same time for 2 days, and start again... Until no one play the game anymore...
I will quit soon...so a few dollars less for gree

Ice2000
09-06-2014, 05:54 PM
Gree this is getting ridiculous

TheJess
09-06-2014, 09:08 PM

If you are in a good syndicate, the cameraderie and peer pressure force a high level of itime commitment. The game company has made clear that's exactly what they want, and they will continue the unending series of tasks and competitions. Giving a break also will break the pressure which is the opposite of what they want. For some players this constant pressure has interfered with their lives and relationships, but it's hard to break out. Some quit because of it, but others do not.

Here are a couple of articles I forwarded to someone else on gaming addiction in general:

http://www.olganon.org

http://theweek.com/article/index/255964/the-psychology-of-video-game-addiction

For some who manage to reduce involvement, they go to a smaller syn or focus on free aspects they still like.

surfinguy369
09-07-2014, 02:40 AM
No one is forcing you idiots to play. Stop blaming Gree and take personal responsibility. I now realize the people that complain are probably Obama cock suckers!

Benjibbks5
09-07-2014, 02:52 AM
It does suck that Gree requires you to spend so much gold on all of these events. Too bad they don't make some of these events optional to complete...

Would you enlighten us which of the events are not optional to complete?

Ice2000
09-07-2014, 03:39 AM
No one is forcing you idiots to play. Stop blaming Gree and take personal responsibility. I now realize the people that complain are probably Obama cock suckers!

he must have gave it to you hard ... cant walk straight?

sister morphine
09-07-2014, 04:06 AM
he must have gave it to you hard ... cant walk straight?
Lmao :)

extras

I love tacos
09-07-2014, 04:28 AM
If we the customers were happy we wouldn't complain about so many events. The truth is that the game has changed in so many directions in the past 3 years. I think Gree needs to pull their head out of their ass and focus on 1 game at a time. There's no need to have so many subpar games.

Mcockbur
09-07-2014, 05:47 AM

You can disagree from other's opinion with respect without insulting and making those kind of comments.

smokey77
09-07-2014, 06:49 AM
You can disagree from other's opinion with respect without insulting and making those kind of comments.

Well said ;)

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
09-07-2014, 11:06 AM
They're targeting 1% of their players, what about the other 99%? What happens to them, they quit?

cooch
09-07-2014, 11:22 AM
Simply yes. They would like free players/tapjoy players to quit. Not gonna go gold and they need to show new accts, new spend, new players to tapjoy customers. So time for purge.

Old gold timers and gold players will stick around or a new wave of retirements.

Plus this pretty much is grees only money maker, funzio, so they squeeze it hard. Way companies run themselves.

Since we play and complain they no longer care about the complaints. Walk the walk. Talking is cheap literally in game world.

QUOTE=iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe;1381870]They're targeting 1% of their players, what about the other 99%? What happens to them, they quit?[/QUOTE]

Weasel
09-07-2014, 11:33 AM
They're targeting 1% of their players, what about the other 99%? What happens to them, they quit?

Does a drug cartel care about junkies who only spend $20 a month when they have 600+ people who want several kilos at a time, several times a month? Obvious answer is 'no'. If the small spenders go elsewhere they are still making huge profits and no longer have to waste their time on small stuff.

kofiannan
09-07-2014, 02:18 PM
But aren't the free players / low gold spenders of today the high spenders of tomorrow? Alienating 99% of your customers seems shortsighted.

Vasari
09-07-2014, 02:43 PM
But aren't the free players / low gold spenders of today the high spenders of tomorrow? Alienating 99% of your customers seems shortsighted.

They are relying on the high spenders that they currently have big style. Having said that it has worked for them up to now...