PDA

View Full Version : Sorry, no gold sale, no gold spend

Thumpr
09-06-2014, 11:26 AM
I'm an impulse buyer. If faction doing well, or we find a really juicy target giving lots of WD pts, I'll buy gold and fly through it. I see the healthcare bags-o-poo are discounted....but not paying full price for gold to buy it. Do bag discount AND gold discount, then you have my attention. In fact do that, and it would show that you're not just trying to squeeze us like a thigh master.

Til the sale is brought up, kiss my my financial contribution to you bottom line good bye.

Tranq
09-06-2014, 11:57 AM
Gold was on sale the first 24 hours

KillerDriller
09-06-2014, 12:08 PM
Maybe the 24 hour gold sale was a glitch that will actually cost Gree money for a change.

Mikelord
09-06-2014, 02:11 PM
No they are trying to get u to use their health pack system which actually rips you off more if you do the math for large buys

Jaded Fusion
09-06-2014, 02:14 PM
No they are trying to get u to use their health pack system which actually rips you off more if you do the math for large buys

How does it rip you off? 25 health packs normally would be 625 gold but with their bulk buy & sale price it's 477 gold. Which saves me 148 gold every 25 packs I buy. Top that with gold sale yesterday it's better then what it was in the past. As for the OP I understand you situation and many people are with you on that.

mwfighter
09-06-2014, 02:22 PM
How does it rip you off? 25 health packs normally would be 625 gold but with their bulk buy & sale price it's 477 gold. Which saves me 148 gold every 25 packs I buy. Top that with gold sale yesterday it's better then what it was in the past. As for the OP I understand you situation and many people are with you on that.

Except Gree advertised 477 but its really taking out 500 gold. So the 10% or 477 isn't happening as advertised. They say they have an update to correct this, but not sure how they will compensate customers who bought it at 477 but were charged 500.

Jaded Fusion
09-06-2014, 02:28 PM
Except Gree advertised 477 but its really taking out 500 gold. So the 10% or 477 isn't happening as advertised. They say they have an update to correct this, but not sure how they will compensate customers who bought it at 477 but were charged 500.

Well I was sleeping during the issue, I bought without problems.

Mikelord
09-06-2014, 02:54 PM
Umm.... Well the new sale system has to feed off of the old sale system AND once u buy the med packs u cannot use your gold for OTHER things that start after WD ends thus making u buy EVEN more gold... So they are sub consciously trying to get you to buy more...... If u did buy during the 20% off sale (logically best price for vaults but still way to much $$) then u have 1500 for 80 bucks which is 60 med packs. U could have easily spent 60 med packs going for day 1 event.. Now If u saved that 1500 to spent it during this current gold sale then u can stretch that number out to ~75 med packs, but having a 24hr 20% off sale forced many people to either plan ahead for the whole three days and after WD or have impulsive spending and wasting the gold day 1 not knowing there would be a sale and have half as much after finding out about the 10-% health pack discount possibly making them need to buy more gold to spend the gold to get the discount in bulk.. Thus again let me re-iterate driving up sales. Then if u were one of thhe unlucky people come around day 2/3 who didn't buy x-amounts of vaults and have enough to buy in large discount med packs then u have to pay full price now for gold and are getting ripped off unit price per med pack. Thus driving up sales again. So if u bought a bunch of vaults who really getting ripped off at the end of the day? The players. Because now the best option per med pack buy would be a vault (as always) but it's full price and it's 1500 for 100 not 80, then factor in the 10% sale option 1500-1431 for the same 75 med packs means that the extra 3 med packs at 10% off to use up the 1500 at 22gold=66 or the rest of 69 gold are costing you extra 20 bucks for 3 med packs AND they stay as med packs you can't do other things with them. PLUS during the 24 hour WD event the med pack options disappeared with the sale when we had 1 battle left and I couldn't use my med packs during our last battle so if they didn't fix that issue for this WD then we be even more screwed! But looking at the in game clock and sale clock they are the same so they fixed that issue

Jaded Fusion
09-06-2014, 03:40 PM
Umm.... Well the new sale system has to feed off of the old sale system AND once u buy the med packs u cannot use your gold for OTHER things that start after WD ends thus making u buy EVEN more gold... So they are sub consciously trying to get you to buy more...... If u did buy during the 20% off sale (logically best price for vaults but still way to much $$) then u have 1500 for 80 bucks which is 60 med packs. U could have easily spent 60 med packs going for day 1 event.. Now If u saved that 1500 to spent it during this current gold sale then u can stretch that number out to ~75 med packs, but having a 24hr 20% off sale forced many people to either plan ahead for the whole three days and after WD or have impulsive spending and wasting the gold day 1 not knowing there would be a sale and have half as much after finding out about the 10-% health pack discount possibly making them need to buy more gold to spend the gold to get the discount in bulk.. Thus again let me re-iterate driving up sales. Then if u were one of thhe unlucky people come around day 2/3 who didn't buy x-amounts of vaults and have enough to buy in large discount med packs then u have to pay full price now for gold and are getting ripped off unit price per med pack. Thus driving up sales again. So if u bought a bunch of vaults who really getting ripped off at the end of the day? The players. Because now the best option per med pack buy would be a vault (as always) but it's full price and it's 1500 for 100 not 80, then factor in the 10% sale option 1500-1431 for the same 75 med packs means that the extra 3 med packs at 10% off to use up the 1500 at 22gold=66 or the rest of 69 gold are costing you extra 20 bucks for 3 med packs AND they stay as med packs you can't do other things with them. PLUS during the 24 hour WD event the med pack options disappeared with the sale when we had 1 battle left and I couldn't use my med packs during our last battle so if they didn't fix that issue for this WD then we be even more screwed! But looking at the in game clock and sale clock they are the same so they fixed that issue

You really need to learn how to space out your paragraph. Anyone not able to use their med packs after the 24hr battle (ie for RB that followed right afterwards) are lairs. I bought enough med packs last 24hr wd to last me through wd, RB & eb. I had zero issues using them whenever I wanted.

Thumpr
09-06-2014, 04:36 PM
JF, okay, I'll confess, I never went to buy the med packs, didn't notice the bulk price. But I don't usually strategically buy. I like to think I'm a free / low gold buyer...but then i see something shiny and spend on impulse. WD is that way. We're close to the next prize tier...I buy a bunch and kill kill kill kill. But not at full price. So still no sale, no buy.

Now, I was a history major for a reason. Two plus two equals chair to me. But it says a bulk buy of gold is normally 500...and it's on sale for 477. But it's a 10% off sale. Wouldn't that be 450?

richie1105
09-06-2014, 04:49 PM
All I care about is a 40% off permanent sale lol

Jaded Fusion
09-06-2014, 04:49 PM
JF, okay, I'll confess, I never went to buy the med packs, didn't notice the bulk price. But I don't usually strategically buy. I like to think I'm a free / low gold buyer...but then i see something shines and spend on impulse. WD is that way. We're close to the next prize tier...I buy a bunch and kill kill kill kill. But not at full price. So still no sale, no buy.

Now, I was a history major for a reason. Two plus two equals chair to me. But it says a bulk buy of gold is normally 500...and it's on sale for 477. But it's a 10% off sale. Wouldn't that be 450?

Gree logic, I don't know about that one.

Thumpr
09-06-2014, 05:05 PM

True that.

Tranq
09-06-2014, 05:21 PM
It's 530 regularly

DevastatorX
09-06-2014, 06:08 PM

This all day and night. It's pretty much the only time me and my Faction load up.

And we do load up!