PDA

View Full Version : Health Refills not giving discount.

DILL3NGER
09-06-2014, 11:26 AM
I've just purchased......

2 x 25
1 x 15

and it took the full price not the 10% discount as stated.

Gree you owe me 140 Gold!

Ticket going in....... AGAIN!

Mikelord
09-06-2014, 11:27 AM
Same with me they are incompetent people! Wtf not one event ever without a glitch

Jaded Fusion
09-06-2014, 12:40 PM
I just bought 8x25 and the correct amount of gold came out.

Mikelord
09-06-2014, 02:07 PM
Well it didn't work for those of us who bought immediately when it went on sale. I know for a fact it wasn't correct

Jaded Fusion
09-06-2014, 02:11 PM
Well it didn't work for those of us who bought immediately when it went on sale. I know for a fact it wasn't correct

Well if it was wrong but corrected now a ticket to support is the best course of action.

mwfighter
09-06-2014, 02:24 PM
Ticket sent, Gree responded saying they will have an update to correct this. But did not address my question of returning the overcharged gold.

Mikelord
09-06-2014, 02:58 PM
Haven't even gotten a response yet, and yes I am gonna keep sending in tickets for my 175 gold I spent because it's the PRINCIPLE THAT MATTERS. F.uckin gree can't just get away with scamming us, otherwise it's another ticket to apple to get my refund back.

Mikelord
09-06-2014, 02:59 PM
I don't care if it's like chump change compared to guys who spend vaults... It's the principle... And gree has been known to cheat lie and steal

KCjamss
09-06-2014, 04:32 PM
I had contacted support within minutes of buying the non-discounted gold packs. They just replied saying that everyone who was overcharged has been refunded. I opened up the game and nothing. Has anyone else not gotten their refund yet?

Tranq
09-06-2014, 05:18 PM
Nope. Got the email saying they had processed the refund.... But of course it's not there

JWEED
09-06-2014, 05:44 PM
Same thing here, restarted several times and still no refund.

KCjamss
09-06-2014, 10:13 PM
So is the best option to keep sending tickets that are being ignored? Since I got the email saying the gold should be there I have sent 2 more tickets and have not gotten a response to either. I have also replied to the email saying that the original ticket was closed asking for it to be reopened.

To any mod who may read this and give your standard "send a ticket", I have sent tickets and no response. I have replied to the email saying that it was closed just like the instructions say to. Since it has not worked any advise on how to reach someone would be great. The standard channels are not working. Luckily I have screenshots but I will save those in case I get told that I did get my gold back or some other BS line.

KCjamss
09-08-2014, 05:48 PM
Let's just bring this up top again so that it doesn't get missed because of it being posted during the weekend.

mwfighter
09-08-2014, 09:24 PM
Gree said in a ticket over the weekend the gold would be refunded. Waited nothing. Waited after WD to end, nothing.
No Announcement on forum, nor have they answered any of my follow-up emails about the refund they said I was going to get.

@Gree: can we get an update about YOUR mess up that is affecting YOUR customers ?

KCjamss
09-09-2014, 03:52 AM
Gree said in a ticket over the weekend the gold would be refunded. Waited nothing. Waited after WD to end, nothing.
No Announcement on forum, nor have they answered any of my follow-up emails about the refund they said I was going to get.

@Gree: can we get an update about YOUR mess up that is affecting YOUR customers ?

Well put! I second the request

PITA4PRES
09-09-2014, 07:03 AM
I use games.gree-support.net so that I can check what has been done with my tickets. I know they normally tell you if it has been closed, but this time I never received anything saying that it was specifically closed. I just checked and it said my ticket has been closed. They claimed I should just reopen the app and be good to go. Gold refund still not showing. Of course reopened the ticket.

You can also send tickets from here if you cannot get into your game or have issues sending tickets in-game, which I frequently do. I will caution you though that I have used the site a number of times without issue, but depending upon your browser you may receive a security warning. I always use the same browser, and this was the first time I had it so looks like even their websites can't be trusted.

Out of curiousity were people charged based on thefull 25 gold each per med pack or just not given the 10% discount? I ask because I was charged the full amount per med pack purchased. I only use whatever free gold I can scrounge up and could only afford 5 med packs during the sale which should have only cost me 108 gold, but they took 125 gold out anyway and would only have been 120 without the sale.

KCjamss
09-09-2014, 08:10 AM
We were charged 530 for a 25 pack. Discounted only for buying it in bulk not the additional 10% off as advertised.

Kefa
09-09-2014, 10:38 AM
Also, if you bought the bulk packs of refills, it seems that using refills from inventory deducted 1 refill from inventory AND 22 gold from your acct until your gold was down below 22. I've sent in tickets about this, and they just tell me that I bought the bulk packs AND individual refills for 22 gold each.

KCjamss
09-09-2014, 07:05 PM
At least you got a response from your ticket

leeroy
09-10-2014, 11:56 AM
Im on Android and was also cheated by Gree's offer. Sent tickets in but no joy of course.

Is there anyone I can report GREE to. I looked at Google Play but they dont have my option if complaint.

KCjamss
09-10-2014, 12:41 PM
The Better Business Bureau has easy online ways to file a report. They are a good place as long as the company cares about their reputation. I went on last night to see what info they need. I just didn't feel like typing everything out by thumbs so I will when I am in front of my computer. They have had a process in place for handling issues that seems to work well with most companies. Hope this helps.

DILL3NGER
09-10-2014, 12:57 PM
I'm not letting this one go.

Sunday - Email Gree support about not receiving the discount
Monday - Emailed received from Gree stating id been refunded. (I haven't)
Monday - Emailed Gree stating that this wasn't the case.
Tuesday - Nothing
Wednesday -Nothing

So clearly the lack of any for of 'Support' from the 'Support' team has fallen on deaf ears + not a single reply to any thread on this subject from a Mod is forcing me to go to iTunes support to seek a FULL refund.

I'd have been happy with receiving what I was owed but Gree have forced me to go to this extreme.

KCjamss
09-10-2014, 04:24 PM
I was just contacted about my latest ticket. I was awarded 1/2 the gold. I appreciate finally getting a response.

SunWuKong
09-10-2014, 08:23 PM
should have bought it earlier