PDA

View Full Version : are the kings dead ,? long live the king

Big she'd
09-06-2014, 12:20 AM
Dont normally post sup stuff here , but just noticed a new kid on the block , do they have the will to keep the sup kings of the throne ?

Ajk
09-06-2014, 12:32 AM
I think they just got caught sleeping at the wheel. Don't forget who they have in their back pocket. It is quite interesting though.

MAD NUGGETT
09-06-2014, 12:50 AM
It's too early to even matter. Sup will destroy them like always.

richie1105
09-06-2014, 12:57 AM
Yeah I to think sup are just playing with them, hope it goes wrong, Go OSW!

Ky man
09-06-2014, 01:41 AM
I would love to see osw finally pull it off.

J1mcrane
09-06-2014, 05:14 AM
It's actually a merged SealTeam 6 team along with OSW, hence the "Warrior Seal" title. Good luck guys!

Agent Orange
09-06-2014, 06:17 AM
I think they just got caught sleeping at the wheel. Don't forget who they have in their back pocket. It is quite interesting though.

That would be a consideration, if sup always wins where is the incentive for others to actually bother trying. Surely someone has figured this out by now...

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
09-06-2014, 08:04 AM
Win what, imaginary place in an imaginary game doing imaginary things by spending REAL $$$€€$$¥¥₩₩₩££££¢¢¢??

J1mcrane
09-06-2014, 08:52 AM
Win what, imaginary place in an imaginary game doing imaginary things by spending REAL $$$€€$$¥¥₩₩₩££££¢¢¢??

Why bother playing a game that clearly annoys you?? So you can gloat to others how clever you are for not spending gold?? I don't get it! All I ever see from you is negativity towards the game. If it bothers you then put your device down and go out and do something else. It's not rocket science mate!

Drakhoan
09-06-2014, 09:21 AM

Did you just type imaginary letters to make imaginary words in an imaginary world?

Raft
09-06-2014, 09:57 AM

Can you believe that this whole time this game was just a figment of our imaginations? This forum is probably some sort of trickery as well. Tool.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-06-2014, 12:20 PM
Why bother playing a game that clearly annoys you?? So you can gloat to others how clever you are for not spending gold?? I don't get it! All I ever see from you is negativity towards the game. If it bothers you then put your device down and go out and do something else. It's not rocket science mate!

I don't play, I lurk. LOL
Im happy, because our mission is working well.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-06-2014, 12:21 PM
Did you just type imaginary letters to make imaginary words in an imaginary world?

Why, yes, yes I did. Do you like them? LOL

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-06-2014, 12:22 PM
Can you believe that this whole time this game was just a figment of our imaginations? This forum is probably some sort of trickery as well. Tool.

Legends in your own minds. Please, enjoy, hero. LOL

Victory99
09-06-2014, 08:24 PM
There is no way in hell sup is gonna let a 30% air defence boost go

MAD NUGGETT
09-06-2014, 08:54 PM
Exactly. This is just another point push that will yield them another loss despite how many times they change their name or plan. Sup will score enough to keep them out.

Just like only sup wins slogan states "will not rest till birds have no nest" lmao. I love it.

I also saw in response OSW's now reads "SUP KILLERS" when it used to read "former OSW"

Not sure how this applies since they have never successfully beaten SUP.

Mastert55!
09-07-2014, 02:51 AM
Lol just wait mate, SUP always wins.

rutty
09-07-2014, 03:02 AM
No doubt the battle between those two teams will earn enough cash for Gree to keep the servers running for another month

VileDoom
09-07-2014, 08:55 AM
Fools and their money...

Speed ump
09-07-2014, 09:14 AM
I stopped spending on toilet paper for the same reason. Once they suck you in, your stuck. Also gives me more to spend here instead

iamnasty
09-07-2014, 11:12 AM
Gee, needed to ensured to replenish and stock up my popcorn for the last day, hmmm.....is it going to be a new record ?☠.........moo™������

MAD NUGGETT
09-07-2014, 03:41 PM
I stopped spending on toilet paper for the same reason. Once they suck you in, your stuck. Also gives me more to spend here instead

Wow, I always wondered what some members of top teams give up to score those juicy juicy WD points. I mean, 10k gold or wipe my butt? The choice is obvious my friend, the choice is obvious

YankeePhil
09-07-2014, 04:09 PM
I have a question, if SUP comes in second are they going to change their name?

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-07-2014, 04:16 PM
I have a question, if SUP comes in second are they going to change their name?

Haven't you noticed? They already have changed their name, a couple times.

YankeePhil
09-07-2014, 04:54 PM

Well they may need to change it again, maybe to "Only SUP Wins, sometimes" lol

fofito30
09-07-2014, 05:55 PM

Maybe SUP changed its name once or twice to accommodate changes, but loser Ferr/TKO/Old School/ Warrior Seal have the advantage on falling short and changing names; in fact that is the only category they have beat SUP. They perfect in always failing short in an epic way

Speed ump
09-07-2014, 06:04 PM
You'll have to excuse pj foo. He just can't help himself. The therapy sessions and his wife

Speed ump
09-07-2014, 06:05 PM
Placing the jewels on a shelf have helped though

"Spock"
09-07-2014, 06:21 PM
Hmmm.... It does pay to have 2 teams in top3...pretty good for you sup isn't it?

Genen
09-07-2014, 06:22 PM
Maybe SUP changed its name once or twice to accommodate changes, but loser Ferr/TKO/Old School/ Warrior Seal have the advantage on falling short and changing names; in fact that is the only category they have beat SUP. They perfect in always failing short in an epic way
You forgot birds also they use to be POS. Name does not matter either it Ferr's penguins or Sea Birds now. They are still losers. Nothing new. Destroyed another team. This time is ST-6. Before was RA. And before RA they destroyed and pillaged DOW and JK. Way to go another "Epic Battle" another flop.

Speed ump
09-08-2014, 09:41 AM
Well we can't really blame it all on OSW can we. Yes I'm sure they were the master strategists behind the grande plan. But they took their best scorers, and the best from st6 and sf tier1, and darkness. Maybe a few others. We wernt fighting osw, we were fighting the best of everyone else in mw, that's not in sup. Looks like same result, but who couldn't have figured that out. Oh, that's right, sorry OSW and friends. Didn't mean that in a negative way. If you base a strategy on a flawed theory, then you plan to fail. I'm suprised at this, as I have personally told OSW leadership what it would take, in the past. I guess they did not believe it. I guess begging for and swapping players with fresh gold for ones that were out, and asking for iTunes donations from other factions, was when the realization set in to this fact. Anyone care to send sup iTunes to help the cause?lol. Pretty bold step. By the way, think if could ask you to leave your faction to help the battle of good vs evil? ( I'll let each decide which is which, not relavant) can't imagine. I'd have too many factions letting me steal their people for this, but what do I know.

dan2407
09-08-2014, 10:17 AM
No one from SF tier 1 went into that faction so get your facts right before coming to assumptions

VileDoom
09-08-2014, 11:04 AM
How much money does someone have to spend to be able to come on the GREEdy forums and proclaim just how great they are?

Ajk
09-08-2014, 11:13 AM
$0.00. I'm awesome. I don't know you but I think your awesome too. ;-)

You can have that one for free.

VileDoom
09-08-2014, 11:21 AM
$0.00. I'm awesome. I don't know you but I think your awesome too. ;-)

You can have that one for free.

You sir are the winner. My riddle was far too easy for you.

Speed ump
09-08-2014, 11:33 AM
I think you're awesome too ajk. They will be 1.95 please

Ajk
09-08-2014, 11:52 AM
Thanks speedump. Your awesome too.

But I gotta say I had a flashback to the Austin powers movie scene where Dr. Evil is trying to hug his son and the son is trying to run away when I read your post. Awkward...

Campy McCamperpants
09-08-2014, 12:55 PM
OSW - Only Sup Wins?

"Spock"
09-08-2014, 04:56 PM
A way to end sup at number 1....
1. Lots of Gold
2. 120 players with ios accounts
3. 60 accounts with enough gold to score 3mil+ points each
4. Half are North American other half Europe players
5. Tap non stop until your to tired to anymore and then transfer account to a rested player and repeat the entire event!

Genen
09-08-2014, 07:33 PM
Brilliant. And those who scored 3 million just drop from the birds nest and go some place else and do not get 1st place prizes. I think you will have 120 people ready to do that. Just need to decide which one will be staying and getting prizes. I would suggest that old birds like RABBI, RIPPPER, ETOON, BOCHA, Iron Man (man), Iron Woman (dude) etc would score 3 million each and drop and let others to come and get prizes and sacrifice for the cause to beat SUP.

Speed ump
09-08-2014, 08:18 PM
Spock, the only problem is that number five violates the tos. Just buy everyone a lot of no doze.

VileDoom
09-08-2014, 08:19 PM
Spock, the only problem is that number five violates the tos. Just buy everyone a lot of no doze.

So does hacking but that still occurs.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
09-08-2014, 08:36 PM
So does hacking but that still occurs.

Besides, if all take the vow of silence (regarding your brilliant post and number 5), no one would ever know.

Speed ump
09-09-2014, 09:54 AM
I see you're still condoning cheating chuck.