PDA

View Full Version : Things I'm not liking about this WD - Thailand

Thumpr
09-05-2014, 01:17 PM
1. Leaderboard. Don't like the limited faction view. Like seeing how much we have to shoot for for next prize tier.

2. Only a 24 hr gold sale? Don't like unless after 24 hrs it goes to 30% off and then 50% off after that. A guy can hope.

3. Removed the 400 faction reward prize. Our faction tries hard and we usually drop some gold and can make the top 400...but there is usually quite a difference between the top 250 and 400 pt leaders. That, and now you have that blank space on the reward list....it's just un even now. Really should put it back....oh...and the reward should be for -20% health regen and +10 energy. Bet there would be some gold spent for that! Right? Huh? Waddayathink?

4. Fact that my faction lost it's first match. Nothing to do with the game or GREE....just don't like the fact that we lost.

That is all for now. I'm sure others have more, but these are mine for now.

MAD NUGGETT
09-05-2014, 02:13 PM
1 has been fixed

MAD NUGGETT
09-05-2014, 02:13 PM
4 is pretty cool

rambo 1st blood
09-05-2014, 02:17 PM
Things im not liking is the FACT I CAN'T EVEN JOIN IN THE WD EVENT. Every time I try the whole game shuts down and its doing this with everyone in our faction using Android WTF .

destroyer ita
09-05-2014, 02:49 PM
Yes, it sucks that they removed top 400 and top 150 such so bad changes in the wd..

Thumpr
09-05-2014, 02:57 PM
4 is pretty cool

Says you. Won the next one. By a landslide actually.

SGT Rud
09-05-2014, 03:00 PM
That we have been waiting for a match-up for 20 minutes now.

Thumpr
09-05-2014, 03:03 PM
That we have been waiting for a match-up for 20 minutes now.

SGT Rud is alive!!! Well of course it's taking 20 minutes to find a match for you. They have search pretty far to try and find your equal!

pick_sax
09-05-2014, 04:18 PM
gree screwed up the display of time remain for full charge.

now its time remaining in war. put it back the way it was, and make android the same. who time remaining to full charge. i already know when the war ends. that timer is already displayd in other places.

manbeast
09-05-2014, 04:26 PM
gree screwed up the display of time remain for full charge.

now its time remaining in war. put it back the way it was, and make android the same. who time remaining to full charge. i already know when the war ends. that timer is already displayd in other places.

THIS!!! I used that refill timer prob 100 times over the weekend and now it's gone!! What were u guys thinking?!

rambo 1st blood
09-05-2014, 04:48 PM
Is anyone else having drama's with playing this WD event. No one in my faction including me can join wars if on Android . If you try to join in war the whole game stops working

pick_sax
09-05-2014, 05:05 PM
Everyone is different... I am not having that issue on android. That is probably the only thing my el cheapo tablet does almost ok. I do feel your pain. It blows when things don't work. And even more when it used to work and now doesn't.

Is anyone else having drama's with playing this WD event. No one in my faction including me can join wars if on Android . If you try to join in war the whole game stops working

SGT Rud
09-05-2014, 05:26 PM
I have 2 android devices here and both are working.

EZfodder
09-05-2014, 10:23 PM
Things im not liking is the FACT I CAN'T EVEN JOIN IN THE WD EVENT. Every time I try the whole game shuts down and its doing this with everyone in our faction using Android WTF .

This proves again that droid is a cheap copy of the real thing

PollekeW
09-06-2014, 03:00 AM
Nope, this only proves that the developers that have to port this badly written game from iOS to android are cheap copies of their already incompetent iOS counterparts

Agent Orange
09-06-2014, 04:59 AM
Nope, this only proves that the developers that have to port this badly written game from iOS to android are cheap copies of their already incompetent iOS counterparts

Exactly.....

Android is working but crash prone. If you did not do a manual upgrade from the Playstore/1mobile do that or try deleting and then reinstalling. If neither fix the issues then you are unfortunately screwed.

JesseMc
09-06-2014, 08:43 AM
The prize for 150 was removed as well. Possibly them tinkering to see if they can get more spend. They wouldn't do such things would they?

testpilot
09-08-2014, 11:32 AM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?98703-Matcher-Slowdowns-and-Free-Wins