PDA

View Full Version : Boss event ending early - please add timer

Thumpr
09-05-2014, 11:51 AM
GREE, can you please include a countdown timer on the beat the boss event? Maybe on the 5 day 50/100/150 wrapper or something?

I don't usually complain about the game ( except data surge ), but this makes the second event in a row where I was on boss 98 / 99 and thinking I still had another hour or so and the WD would start at 3pm EST....wasted gold trying to get to 100 and didn't.

Minor tweak request. Most appreciated.

Danke

elangomatt
09-05-2014, 12:37 PM
There is a timer of sorts on the boss itself when you're approaching the end. Once the event gets down to less than 2 hours, that is reflected in the boss escape time. If you get a boss with 30 minutes left in the event it will say the boss escapes in 30 minutes instead of the usual 2 hours.

That being said, it would be nice to have a countdown clock on the wrapper prizes at least so it would be easier to know how much time you have left. Also FYI, WD events have been starting at 2pm EDT for a very long time and all other events usually end when the WD event begins.

Tadaaah
09-05-2014, 12:59 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. We'll pass these along.

Thumpr
09-05-2014, 01:03 PM
There is a timer of sorts on the boss itself when you're approaching the end. Once the event gets down to less than 2 hours, that is reflected in the boss escape time. If you get a boss with 30 minutes left in the event it will say the boss escapes in 30 minutes instead of the usual 2 hours.

That being said, it would be nice to have a countdown clock on the wrapper prizes at least so it would be easier to know how much time you have left. Also FYI, WD events have been starting at 2pm EDT for a very long time and all other events usually end when the WD event begins.

I've seen the shortened clock before, but it had the full two hours on it when I started at 1pm. I checked it. Still would like a timer though.

And I never noticed the exact start time since I'm always at work and, well... Fridays we have to deal with the 'regularly scheduled Friday afternoon production emergencies' and always miss the start.

Civiltrojan
09-05-2014, 03:27 PM
If you open the goal folder and open the "beat xxx 100 times" goal, I'm pretty sure there is a timer at the top of that screen

Apollo13
09-05-2014, 03:38 PM
Just get more bosses done on Day 1-4. There is no telling how much harder the next boss will be. To keep it to the dying hour to try to beat boss 100 is really gonna be a little tight.

Thumpr
09-05-2014, 04:01 PM
Just get more bosses done on Day 1-4. There is no telling how much harder the next boss will be. To keep it to the dying hour to try to beat boss 100 is really gonna be a little tight.

Our faction leader wants us to limit our kills on the first days to make sure we can make the 500 on the last day. Then there is that whole work thing that gets in the way.