PDA

View Full Version : When we will all quit?

headfaction
09-04-2014, 10:45 PM
I mean what's it gonna take for us to finally quit this time consuming crap called crime city? With all these event after event who has time for it anymore? There is so much to do in life then sit here and tap our thumbs away at a screen. We should help each other quit and let the really smart players of the game pay gree instead. I've been playing since crime city started from the fun funzio to the gree hell days. What are your thoughts on this? I am just curious!

hoene$$
09-04-2014, 10:55 PM
If you cant find a way to enjoy this game...maybe its the right time to quit it. There are players that still have fun with it so its a easy decison what to do - what to spend - play or dont play.

headfaction
09-04-2014, 11:12 PM
If you cant find a way to enjoy this game...maybe its the right time to quit it. There are players that still have fun with it so its a easy decison what to do - what to spend - play or dont play.

I understand and I still enjoy the game but the event after event is killing it for me.

sister morphine
09-04-2014, 11:29 PM
I understand and I still enjoy the game but the event after event is killing it for me.
Then just do the bits that appeal. I don't even look at box events to see what the prizes are let alone go through the frustrating mess of opening stuff just to get the BLNT over and over. Same with individual LTQs. The prizes are simply not worthwhile until the end, which would involve around a vault of gold. The most I buy now is about 110 just to help me across the finish line on epic boss on one >L200 account (the other <200 finishes gold free still).

There's too much obsession with maintaining a mythical rank, but you know what; it doesn't matter. Just play at the level where it's fun for you. There's more than enough stress and angst in real life to let it intrude into a game. :)

smokey77
09-05-2014, 01:34 AM
Thats what im doing , carrying on with the few things that i enjoy like building my IPH and participating in wars . Its a real shame really , when i started playing this game i thought it was great , having only before played games like mafia wars , constructing your own buildings and growing your hood was a real revelation for me . It didnt take long until i was worn down by the bad parts of the game and here i am now one year later just a little bit disillusioned by it all , so its back to basics for me , i`ll carry on building and doing the wars but thats it . I`ll never understand a company that has a good product , but seems intent on ruining it through a mix of shoddy gameplay and appalling customer service :rolleyes:

Muj
09-05-2014, 04:51 AM
I quit the game yesterday 8)

The Night Prowler
09-05-2014, 05:03 AM
I play at work so it's all good for me.

b-w
09-05-2014, 06:19 AM
Inb4 locked/

Dipstik
09-05-2014, 06:42 AM
When SAS wins a syndicate war.

hoene$$
09-05-2014, 06:48 AM
Sure they try it today :D

Max Power
09-05-2014, 07:57 AM
I mean what's it gonna take for us to finally quit this time consuming crap called crime city? With all these event after event who has time for it anymore? There is so much to do in life then sit here and tap our thumbs away at a screen. We should help each other quit and let the really smart players of the game pay gree instead. I've been playing since crime city started from the fun funzio to the gree hell days. What are your thoughts on this? I am just curious!

There's too much obsession with maintaining a mythical rank, but you know what; it doesn't matter. Just play at the level where it's fun for you. There's more than enough stress and angst in real life to let it intrude into a game. :)

This times 1000.

You need to have balance in life. Many people really struggle with that. If you feel there are too many events, cut some out, quit caring where you rank in a phone game, get into a syndicate that won't guilt you about it and move on to the important things in life.

Perin
09-05-2014, 09:02 AM
Tomorrow. I'm definitely gonna quit tomorrow.

Rodimus
09-05-2014, 09:20 AM
No one really ever quits, they take breaks.

cooch
09-05-2014, 10:29 AM
Basically most players won't quit. Until gree shuts game down. Since still rises to top 100 in sales it will be around.

These threads r silly

Idiosyncrasy
09-05-2014, 04:43 PM
August 10th, 2014 to be precise.

If you want to "help" people quit, or if you really just need help yourself, this forum is not the place for it. It'll just get shut down.

Good luck to you.

scottmac112
09-05-2014, 07:58 PM
Basically most players won't quit. Until gree shuts game down. Since still rises to top 100 in sales it will be around.

I pray for that every day lol. But then I'm greeted every morning with a scratcher and a new event to work on. :rolleyes:

Personally, my current plan is to either liquidate or give away my main at 250 (at 245 now), then only play my mini until 250, then I'm out. (If CC's even still around a year or so from now, it's at 142)

And if it doesn't, well then I'll shout Hallelujahs until I'm blue, and then open up Hay Day.

madnoob
09-05-2014, 10:06 PM
I went from a vault to half that a month. Sa,12hr and 24hr war, ltq are all dead to me.the blnt event is killing me slowly. I get 9/10 in thr 1st day every time and never get the 10th. I really enjoy the ltb and iph building part of the game. Sltq rb are becoming impossible. I for see myself going completely gold free and I know tons of others in the same boat. Gree stop giving the top syndicates energy mods then jacking up the energy for everyone else. Rant over

TheJess
09-06-2014, 07:38 AM

OP: These resources may help you:

http://www.olganon.org

http://theweek.com/article/index/255964/the-psychology-of-video-game-addiction

Dipstik
09-06-2014, 07:42 AM
I like this game.

Molly's Voice
09-06-2014, 09:06 AM

Why would I want to quit the game? I play the game in my free time and don't let it dictate real life commitments/interests. Sounds like you've gotten in too deep and let the game play you, as most of the whiners on here have. May I suggest taking a step back, have a word with yourself and reassess whats important in life to you? Then maybe you can see the game through a more enjoyable lens instead of trying to rally the troops around your "boo hoo" boycott (which btw is a violation of forum rules).

You're welcome.

headfaction
09-07-2014, 07:20 PM
Why would I want to quit the game? I play the game in my free time and don't let it dictate real life commitments/interests. Sounds like you've gotten in too deep and let the game play you, as most of the whiners on here have. May I suggest taking a step back, have a word with yourself and reassess whats important in life to you? Then maybe you can see the game through a more enjoyable lens instead of trying to rally the troops around your "boo hoo" boycott (which btw is a violation of forum rules).

You're welcome.
Speaking of getting in too deep. How's your mother doing? Sonny! I barely play anymore. I liked it back in the days when you could take what you wanted when you wanted it... It just boring to me now. We tap, tap, tap... When one day all those taps were for nothing. I'm just glad I never paid for this game like most lol free until the end!

Molly's Voice
09-07-2014, 07:32 PM
Speaking of getting in too deep. How's your mother doing? Sonny!!

Hey, I get it! You are implying that you had unprotected sexual relations with my saint of a mother 27 years ago and I was the result of it.

Um....Thanks? Can I borrow the car now?

headfaction
09-07-2014, 10:31 PM
Hey, I get it! You are implying that you had unprotected sexual relations with my saint of a mother 27 years ago and I was the result of it.

Um....Thanks? Can I borrow the car now?

Yes you may lol.