PDA

View Full Version : Is gree getting too gold hungry

Heapsofblue
09-04-2014, 03:58 AM
So I'm in top 20 syndicate, but am over gree lifting the bar for every event. My syndicate is full of addicts... But gree keeps putting up the bar to complete events. We are getting annoyed. What are others opinions...no moaning answers please as this is serious question.

Nighteg
09-04-2014, 04:10 AM
If you keep spending, why would they stop milking you?

smokey77
09-04-2014, 04:18 AM
My honest opinion is that the game is on its way out and gree are going to go into overload to extract as much gold as possible :p

WTG Syndicate (624475065)
09-04-2014, 04:36 AM
If we all stopped spending as much maybe Gree would wake up and listen.....

Heapsofblue
09-04-2014, 05:02 AM
Yup,very true..

Heapsofblue
09-04-2014, 05:03 AM
Yup think I agree with u...but we still have the people paying out real money...

Heapsofblue
09-04-2014, 05:04 AM
But then I have thought game has been on way out for a while...but not happening yet..

B0ST0N
09-04-2014, 05:18 AM
Why would they bring SA over here if on its way out? Sometimes I feel like it will be soon enough. Big companies want big money. Not sure what they expect... its a mobile game. Not sure what to expect in the future. They never talk about anything.

smokey77
09-04-2014, 05:25 AM
Why would they bring SA over here if on its way out? Sometimes I feel like it will be soon enough. Big companies want big money. Not sure what they expect... its a mobile game. Not sure what to expect in the future. They never talk about anything.

They would maybe bring SA over because the games on its way out to try and extract as much money as possible before it did go , by introducing a gold hungry event and making other events more gold hungry . The only reason i suggest that is because there doesnt seem to be money getting spent on anything like someone to design new buildings etc , and their "customer support" kind of give the impression of a company that doesnt really care . All the improvments that can and maybe should be done , are widely ignored and not even acknowledged .

B0ST0N
09-04-2014, 06:08 AM
Long as they don't do what they did to LAW players.

Cereal K!ller
09-04-2014, 06:23 AM
They've downsized quite a bit. I don't think the game would go away...another company will probably buy it.

Dipstik
09-04-2014, 06:30 AM
The way you get ahead in this game is to spend more than the other guys. Technically, Gree should be offering various ways to spend gold so that EVERYONE is able to spend what he is comfortable with. If you could get every prize for only a vault a month, it would be impossible to get ahead of the paupers who can only AFFORD a vault a month.

The problem isn't that Gree is "gold hungry," the problem is all the idiot players who feel obligated to spend on every event. If you don't like it, don't spend gold. But don't expect your stats to keep up with those who do.

smokey77
09-04-2014, 07:40 AM
Long as they don't do what they did to LAW players.

I was actually going to use that as a reference but i couldn`t remember what game it was !! Its worth having a look at that part of the forum to see what the "happy customers" of that game have to say

B0ST0N
09-04-2014, 08:18 AM
I was actually going to use that as a reference but i couldn`t remember what game it was !! Its worth having a look at that part of the forum to see what the "happy customers" of that game have to say

a lot of players got refunds :P

Dipstik
09-04-2014, 08:21 AM
a lot of players got refunds :P

Which basically amounts to theft.

B0ST0N
09-04-2014, 08:33 AM
Which basically amounts to theft.

Good for them. I didn't play. I seen on the forums they got refunds. GREE can do whatever they want.. But I think its a little bull**** to stop adding events and content to a game without giving notice. They didn't give any advanced notice otherwise no one would of bought gold for that final battle. Don't think gree knows who gets a refund or not anyway. Call if theft all you want. People do it, people don't. Maybe gree shouldn't be such ****s

Dipstik
09-04-2014, 08:36 AM
Yeah, gree knows every account that gets refunded from Apple. Read the terms of service before paying for a service.

Enjoy your ban.

smokey77
09-04-2014, 08:44 AM
If they did get refunds then good on them , they deserve to get their money back . I`m assuming Gree knew the game was going to end , so to carry on taking money for it right up until the last is questionable to say the least , and makes me think twice about putting any money into this game if it can be ended with no prior notice .

killbillbst
09-04-2014, 08:54 AM
As long as people keep spending gold they'll carry on doing what they're doing. They can piss off all the free or small gold players and they don't care, as long as the big boys keep spending more and more

Sandhawk
09-04-2014, 09:03 AM
The main reason LaW players were so pissed is that the event they purchased gold for was incomplete. Gree just dropped the ball and said, "that's it, no more content".
At least they got that.
Monster Quest didn't have any new content for about a year. Then out of the blue gree had a gem sale. Then about a week later announced they were re-tasking the IT resources.
Both were extremely shady.

B0ST0N
09-04-2014, 11:34 AM
Yeah, gree knows every account that gets refunded from Apple. Read the terms of service before paying for a service.

Enjoy your ban.

I don't have Apple. IOS sucks btw. Google doesn't report to Gree so maybe they were droid users. Either way, I don't care. I never played the game.. never got a refund.. so... I won't get banned. I'm pretty sure people got refunds and didn't get banned, so your statement is invalid. I know people who got refunds and kept playing. Toodles

Vile Lynn
09-04-2014, 11:39 AM
You know people who claimed they got refunds. Don't believe everything you read.

Long live CC.

Dipstik
09-04-2014, 11:44 AM
I don't have Apple. IOS sucks btw. Google doesn't report to Gree so maybe they were droid users. Either way, I don't care. I never played the game.. never got a refund.. so... I won't get banned. I'm pretty sure people got refunds and didn't get banned, so your statement is invalid. I know people who got refunds and kept playing. Toodles

You're discussing how to defraud a company and encouraging others to do so. Enjoy your ban.

Tadaaah
09-04-2014, 11:52 AM
This thread has been derailed and is off topic. Locking.