PDA

View Full Version : Gree pls fix faction systems !!!!!

akindfoe
09-03-2014, 04:06 PM
More than 10 people have been war this of the faction including the leader and most of the officers even though I m not 1 of the officers or leader I was kicked out too and my faction have confirmed that it is not any member that kick us out my instead it was auto( by server or some sort )

pls fixed this **** we have a war this weekend

Faction : VFF Elite Rangers

many more faction will be affected soon

One reason why I never asked support is because it takes too long

HenryVIII
09-03-2014, 06:48 PM
Every member of our faction was booted by GREE server. Including our leader. No response (that is helpful) from Gree as usual. Their response was they are looking into it and asked if our leader booted everyone and left himself. Lol.

Faction: VFF Elite Rangers.
Faction ID: 538-238-667

Doesn't look like any other faction had this problem or forums would be filled with pissed off players... (Well, more than usual anyway) Please help us GREE!

akindfoe
09-03-2014, 07:16 PM
Expected from gree services it takes them weeks to solve so we will be missing war and this fltq so is gree going to give our faction a special gift for waiting

Tardavic
09-03-2014, 07:21 PM
We are currently investigating this issue. We will keep you posted once we know more!!

Jaded Fusion
09-03-2014, 07:23 PM
We are currently investigating this issue. We will keep you posted once we know more!!

Could you fix them up first?

Bob_55
09-03-2014, 07:38 PM
Hope you can resolved it soon, because we have Boss to killed for the daily goal.. If it's not resolved, we deserved our daily goal and +

HenryVIII
09-03-2014, 07:49 PM
+1 BOB. We have always completed 5/5 on daily goal and hope this doesn't affect what would have easily been ours. :-/

Romaro
09-03-2014, 08:42 PM
Gree you should give the 4/5 unit from epic boss and the unit from prestige faction as compensation, its your system failure, please show us that you are a responsible company and always taking care your customer

akindfoe
09-03-2014, 08:52 PM
Hahahaha if we missed the war it will be more fun

akindfoe
09-03-2014, 09:06 PM
I sent a customer support and guess what they redirected me to here LOL

SunWuKong
09-03-2014, 11:16 PM
hahaha...nice for you to miss out on the ep 4/5 and prestige unit..good for you

Ozymandias
09-04-2014, 12:07 AM
We can't transfer leadership, fwiw

yangs
09-04-2014, 12:13 AM
Dear Gree, just fix and give them 4/5 unit epic boss, and prestige unit, or if fix the problem after WD, give them the wrapper units from epic, prestige and units from WD according their rank from last two WD, for once show us that you are good company

Tealeaf65
09-04-2014, 12:57 AM
Put SUP before your name and send another ticket. Should be fixed in an hour

Mr Art0is
09-04-2014, 01:59 AM
Hopefully you guys get this sorted soon.

akindfoe
09-04-2014, 03:24 AM
Will be a good idea hahahaha

akindfoe
09-04-2014, 03:25 AM

Will be a good idea but we are not that bad hahahaha

Romaro
09-04-2014, 04:45 AM
Bump cmon Gree clock is ticking

Dog bite
09-04-2014, 05:03 AM
Bump.
Best of luck.

Bob_55
09-04-2014, 05:04 AM
Our daily goal for day 4 will be missing and samething will happened tomorrow for day 5.. And we will be missing WD event.. So Hurry up.. You will have plenty of tickets daily.. Resolved your messed ASAP.. And gives us all the prizes we missed because of YOU.

SunWuKong
09-04-2014, 06:20 AM
unfair for Gree to give you guys the wrapper due to bugs. if Gree need to give out due to bugs, then all of us will demand the same treatment as well.

this is due to bad luck and you just have to face it.

Bob_55
09-04-2014, 06:39 AM
We don't need Lurker here

Stormchaser
09-04-2014, 07:13 AM
Since this seems to be the official support thread for the faction; I wanted to let the support folks know that I have jumped to other factions to finish the events.

I look forward to being able to rejoin Elite Rangers once the issue is resolved.

Edit: Almost all of ER has also jumped to get rewards. Just giving support the heads up.

Procyon
09-04-2014, 07:19 AM
I'm in VFF ER and this total screw up adds to my increasing frustration with this game. Missing out on units is one thing, but its the overall aggravation in general that really gets me.

Only good thing that has come out of it is once again, the VFF family helps their own and others. All other VFF factions scrambling to help find temporary homes for all of us. It's a great group of folks.

I'd use that example for recruiting purposes for VFF but not for Elite Rangers cuz apparently we still exist but yet we don't.

-CB

akindfoe
09-04-2014, 09:22 AM
unfair for Gree to give you guys the wrapper due to bugs. if Gree need to give out due to all of us will demand the same treatment as well.

this is due to bad luck and you just have to face it.
Will you request for rewards if it happens on your faction and out of ??? Number of faction we are the one sad life hahaha

Romaro
09-04-2014, 09:54 AM
Now some of us cant even join to faction, try to invite them in faction menu but then server error, cmon gree what happens??? Cause in ticket we should look into this thread

lemonhaze
09-04-2014, 10:10 AM
another issue of failure on grees part..lool its a never ending story around here..this has got to be the worst company in the world but yet somehow they keep tricking people out of loads of cash...*scratches head* :confused:

akindfoe
09-04-2014, 04:13 PM
another issue of failure on grees part..lool its a never ending story around here..this has got to be the worst company in the world but yet somehow they keep tricking people out of loads of cash...*scratches head* :confused:

You are right cash for problems

akindfoe
09-04-2014, 04:14 PM
GREE less than 24 hours to war you time is running out !!!

SunWuKong
09-04-2014, 05:43 PM
one less faction for war...this is great

HenryVIII
09-04-2014, 08:23 PM
one less faction for war...this is great

Too bad for you, Gree suprisingly just fixed this issue. Good luck in whatever top 4000 faction you are in.

SGT Rud
09-04-2014, 08:28 PM
I truly hope this gets fixed. No team should have to deal with this. So the server booted everyone out? You guys confirmed there is nobody left in faction I assume? I've seen something like this about a year ago. 15 guys left a faction during an LTQ, when they tried to get back in, the faction never updated from 60 members to 45 members. When they tried to get back in, still said 60 members and wouldn't accept anyone else. They ended up having to field two teams.

zzyxx
09-04-2014, 09:02 PM
This is fixed. Gree shutting down A
Hacking, glitching, cheating faction. Bye!

Blodiea
09-04-2014, 09:02 PM
I hope they sort this out for you soon, I don't know you guys but I understand your frustration

MadAtWorld
09-04-2014, 10:29 PM
I'm in VFF ER and this total screw up adds to my increasing frustration with this game. Missing out on units is one thing, but its the overall aggravation in general that really gets me.

Only good thing that has come out of it is once again, the VFF family helps their own and others. All other VFF factions scrambling to help find temporary homes for all of us. It's a great group of folks.

I'd use that example for recruiting purposes for VFF but not for Elite Rangers cuz apparently we still exist but yet we don't.

-CB

Had a similar issue with my first faction. The only account left holding it was one that belonged to a player who had passed away months earlier. His account had not been in the faction since that time. We woke up, all booted out, with that account holding the FL. The response was that we needed to contact the FL to let us in. I very politely pointed out that we were unable to gather for a seance and offered them a dictionary to clarify the meaning of the word deceased. It took them a month to verify that the account had indeed been dormant for that period and restore it to the account that had created it.

If you still have players that need a temporary berth for the war, please contact me. Our teams score in the top 75 to top 150 range usually. Likely not quite your usual, but we will take care of them and return them when you get your home back.

andrada
09-05-2014, 02:42 AM
Every member of our faction was booted by GREE server. Including our leader. No response (that is helpful) from Gree as usual. Their response was they are looking into it and asked if our leader booted everyone and left himself. Lol.

Doesn't look like any other faction had this problem or forums would be filled with pissed off players... (Well, more than usual anyway) Please help us GREE!

HA HA HA ! you boot from Gree cuz you glitch on current faction event in first 48 hrs !

andrada
09-05-2014, 02:43 AM

HA HA HA ! you boot from Gree cuz you glitch on current faction event in first 48 hrs !

andrada
09-05-2014, 02:45 AM

So, Gree boot all war factions who finish in first 48 hrs !!! Nice and Thc Gree ! :cool:

SunWuKong
09-05-2014, 03:29 AM
oh...no wonder they get booted...nice work Gree.

Tuck
09-05-2014, 03:55 AM
VFF Elite Rangers has been restored!
Thanks Gree
Wow, some ppl are so quik to jump to conclusions & believe other bs posts.
We quit @ Masters 7 btw & were working our way to finish prestige when this happened. Still no explanation...
Most lost out on finishing the Prestige FLTQ, BUT I'm pretty sure all were able to scrounge up the daily 4&5 goals for the Epic Boss!
Big shout out to the VFF family & others in MW community for opening your doors for us. Thank you

To the previous posts, IF Gree did actually ban factions for glitching the 48hr LTQ, then I'm sure we'd see a handful of teams missing from the top 10!!!

GeoffW
09-05-2014, 03:56 AM
Faction is now completely reinstated.
Frustrating though it has been for the last couple of days, Gree have actually been pretty helpful and responsive on this one. So thanks to Gree support and thanks to the VFF family and other factions who have helped out with temporary homes in the meantime. It really has been the best, experiencing the help and support teams extend to each other.