PDA

View Full Version : I think everyone at Gree needs to watch this

the_bob
09-03-2014, 10:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwI0u9L4R8U&hd=1

Eraleth
09-03-2014, 11:01 AM
This was good.. Never heard the arguments put quite so succinctly.
Thanks for posting it.

Vile Lynn
09-03-2014, 11:03 AM
Haha, that was great! I'll share the link.
Thanks for posting.

Monteverdi
09-03-2014, 11:09 AM
I wish someone from Gree would watch and would actually understand what they were talking about :rolleyes:

Tadaaah
09-03-2014, 11:35 AM
I watch almost all of his videos. While he always has some good points, there are definitely some holes in there as well. Making assumptions about statistics is never a good thing and only paints false assumptions in people's minds. Agreed, there should be an experience for all players in the game. Some of the companies he listed do have some of my favorite models currently out there. Some not all. Thanks for sharing.

Jerusalem
09-03-2014, 12:43 PM
Too bad there's no "applaud" icon. Your post deserves one, Bob.

Jerusalem
09-03-2014, 12:46 PM
I watch almost all of his videos. While he always has some good points, there are definitely some holes in there as well. Making assumptions about statistics is never a good thing and only paints false assumptions in people's minds. Agreed, there should be an experience for all players in the game. Some of the companies he listed do have some of my favorite models currently out there. Some not all. Thanks for sharing.

It's great you watched Tadaaah. Holes or not, however, I don't see the trend of this game contradicting what was expressed in the video, leading me to believe that the assumptions aren't that wide of the mark.

Vile Lynn
09-03-2014, 12:58 PM
GREE can get it right because they are doing a fine job in Crime City IMHO.

CC has major team events every 10-days, too, but nobody whines about it.

Sandhawk
09-03-2014, 01:30 PM
Great video that we can ALL learn something from!

As one of the original and loyal players since day one, I absolutely agree with Jerusalem. I have seen a multitude of changes to the 3 main titles since Gree bought out Funzio back in the summer of 2012.
Some apsects have been awesome such as the introduction of social organizational units. But for the most part, changes have been made solely for making a buck and not for the enjoyment of the playerbase.
The resulting factors are things such as: ridiculously inflated stats, events becoming increasingly more difficult (if not impossible) for the average player, and the RL time required to keep up with the herd.
All nay-sayers aside, this WILL eventually reach a boiling point and each title will simply implode. Some sooner than others. The 3 main titles will be the last to go as they have the largest playerbase but will follow in the same steps as Moster Quest and now Legands at War.
Tadaaah, I respect you and Clementine for the yoke you have taken up for this company. But please don't just regurgitate what the devs are telling you about LaW. Many of the players here have been dealing with Gree for several years. We, unfortunately, know their tactics...

Skyraiders
09-03-2014, 06:04 PM
Honestly...I have been here a long time.....OUTSTANDING post.....

VileDoom
09-04-2014, 01:27 AM
I eagerly await the implosion.

Ector
09-06-2014, 12:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwI0u9L4R8U&hd=1

If every player would just agree to not spend any money for the next event, what would the company do?

Ector
09-06-2014, 12:59 PM
I eagerly await the implosion.

Let's all agree to stop spending! This is a game folks!

jusflotin
09-11-2014, 03:46 PM
Let's all agree to stop spending! This is a game folks!

I'm in a top50 guild with 3 feeder guilds. We have made the decision to be gem free until the BS stops. We have lost a handful of our guild since last forced update. Currently in the process of a merge with another top50 guild. They too have made the decision on being gem free. Bring back Funzio! GREE is just short of greed. The link at the beginning of this thread I support.