PDA

View Full Version : 🔷revolutionary misfits🔷

JesseMc
09-03-2014, 09:27 AM
-Well organized team with a great core group of maniacs looking for more like us.

-We compete in all factions events at the level that the team wants to. Every goal we've set has been attained for a year now.

Requirements:
- kakao for day to day comms & groupme for WD.
- 40k minimum points in WD.
- IPH or raiding ability to fully participate in front lines with most expensive cash unit.. Around 800 million per 2 day event.
- activity, participation & communication is a MUST! We understand life & other obligations at times and all you have to do is say something.
- you must not take yourself too seriously as this is a freaking game.
- you must work as a team because you are part of one.
- x 4 iph daily donation as we are close to maxing the bonuses out.

- preferably stats over 400 mil attack & defense combined but this is negotiable if you can prove you are an asset to a team.

If you meet these requirements above and would like to be part of a team that finishes 90% of everything in this game while having a good time then please pm me with a group me email or kakao I.D.

For immediate consideration you are welcome to join our group me recruiting room at anytime. Someone will be with you shortly at all hours as we are a global/24 hr very active faction.

https://groupme.com/join_group/9608305/CqqRDm

Looking forward to talking

JesseMc
09-04-2014, 01:31 AM
Bump this to top

JesseMc
09-05-2014, 01:39 AM
Come on down....

JesseMc
09-06-2014, 04:56 AM
Just another WD weekend... Falling asleep on couch with pad, phone & pod scattered about.

JesseMc
09-07-2014, 03:05 PM
Wow... Someone really looking for a new faction