PDA

View Full Version : Its Offical

PRY
09-03-2014, 08:11 AM
I know hate LTQ's more than Frontline. Frontline you see what you are paying for. This LTQ is a perfect example of paying upfront for your Brown Bag of Groceries and getting home to find you didn't get the Surf and Turf you got Bread and Water.

Gree its ok to make events stupid. But lets get the info out there prior to start so we can decide how to approach.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
09-03-2014, 08:16 AM
If you're smart, don't ask the guy trying to sell you the 15 year old used car with 450,000 miles if the clunker is in good shape.

He'll lie.
Just saying.

Led
09-03-2014, 08:41 AM
Gree did us durty... I really shouldn't be surprised :confused:

lemonhaze
09-03-2014, 09:05 AM
I know hate LTQ's more than Frontline. Frontline you see what you are paying for. This LTQ is a perfect example of paying upfront for your Brown Bag of Groceries and getting home to find you didn't get the Surf and Turf you got Bread and Water.

Gree its ok to make events stupid. But lets get the info out there prior to start so we can decide how to approach.
thats the whole purpose of not putting out so they can milk gold and money from players and then only realize that after all the money they spent they would have to spend double that for the last 2 lvls to get that soo rewarding digital pixal lool..i wish i had back what little i ever spent on this game..me being here playing for 3 yrs the best days of this game are in the past..gree feed on the social aspect of players not wanting to let their teamates down..but in all honesty if i owned the company and everone keep throwing wads of money at me no matter what i did or didnt do in the game then i wouldnt change nothing either..i would just keep opening my wallet for dumb dumbs to keep feeding me

DevastatorX
09-04-2014, 07:43 AM
To be real, that's what is ace about the LTIQ threads here. I can determine up front if I want to waste my time (and gold) on these events.

We know it's a ploy to suck gold out of us, but we're all playing, so we might as well get with the system! :)