PDA

View Full Version : I may need therapy

bergmystr
09-03-2014, 08:09 AM
So I was participating in the Frontline event over the weekend and I sent this image to my faction through GroupMe.

Add one device that was used to take the picture.

I was wondering if there was anyone else out there who is in a similar spot???

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
09-03-2014, 08:19 AM
You're not in trouble, nor do you require help.
You're better off trusting YOU, and NOT becoming a slave to some obnoxious "leader" and his thuggish "officers".
if you're not spending money, playing over wifi, you're playing this THING the way a smart lil monkey would play it.

Jaded Fusion
09-03-2014, 08:30 AM
So I was participating in the Frontline event over the weekend and I sent this image to my faction through GroupMe.

Add one device that was used to take the picture.

I was wondering if there was anyone else out there who is in a similar spot???

Yeah get some help. I use two devices for 1 account so I can transfer it back and forth depending where or what I am doing.

1-800-MWADDIC Can help you

Z-Infierno
09-03-2014, 08:35 AM
that is insane I bet you are retired because who should handle too many accounts at the time.....I got 3 accounts and Im ready to delete this game because GREE stupidity instead to keep their costumers happy they are pushing us to give up

Tadaaah
09-03-2014, 09:31 AM
OP That's one sweet setup!

HenryVIII
09-03-2014, 08:52 PM
I spot a remedy in upper left corner of pic.

Robespierre
09-03-2014, 09:59 PM
I was going to troll this by doing some "play with yourself" double entendre, but if it makes you happy, more power man. Seen others do it as well...and it's how one of my faction mates got into his ol' ladies tablet to play MW, and found out she was cheating. We didn't get that account back in the faction post discovery, even after others offered pleas of transferring the high level account to another device. Ahhh the memories.

bergmystr
09-04-2014, 06:01 AM
I spot a remedy in upper left corner of pic.

The thought crossed my mind.

DevastatorX
09-04-2014, 07:32 AM
Wow, man. If ever you're looking for a Faction, PM me! I mean, we look for participation, but this is as close to plugging yourself into a Modern War Life Support Machine as I've ever seen!