PDA

View Full Version : Gree.... What happened to clearing out our inventories???

The Billionaire
09-02-2014, 08:26 PM
I thought the whole point of the Street Assault event was to give players a way of clearing out their inventory?

This is an area of the game that many players have been asking that you implement something that allows them to do something with their unused weapons.

I remember seeing Gree staff posting ages ago that Street Assault was going to be the event for us to do that but it turns out you've gone back on your word. Is there anything in the pipeline that would allow us to clear out our inventory?

I would suggest you release an LE Building that allows players to fuse weapons together to make better ones. You've already done this sort of thing in Monster Quest so I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to create something for CC. That was a great feature in MQ btw, it's a shame you shut the game down.

Anyway please look into this area of the game because doing something with our unused weapons would add a whole new aspect to CC.

You could turn weapons into bricks, RP, cash or....wait don't laugh.....Gold..... ok, now you can laugh.

Unused weapons have always been a problem. A Limited Edition building for turning unused weapons into something else is the solution! You heard it here first.

Sandhawk
09-03-2014, 12:50 AM
I like the idea of fusing weapons or armor together to make better items.

Maybe just add it as an in game function vice utilizing a building to accomplish this. For some, real-estate is already at a premium.

Nighteg
09-03-2014, 02:26 AM
They can make more money forcing people buying specific limited items. There's your answer.

p.s. Billionaire, can't you buy Gree and sort this mess?

sister morphine
09-03-2014, 02:31 AM
The arrival of sorting inventories at long last (for which, thanks) has rendered this less important than it was.

As for merging weapons it has some appeal on the surface. I do wonder though just how many of the garbage stuff we'd need to join to create anything worth the time involved ;)

Didas
09-03-2014, 06:37 AM
The problem is when they implemented this in Modern War, the players were too stupid to figure how to keep their good items and only use their bad ones. Plus, there's no incentive to use limited deploys on bad units when everyone else is using them on good units and winning nodes. So, they threw out that poor event design and replaced it with another one.

Benjibbks5
09-03-2014, 07:02 AM
Just simply allow selling of weapons for cash/respect/gold/whatever will be good enough. Anything better will be a bonus.:eek:

Tadaaah
09-03-2014, 10:23 AM
Hey there,

The event was changed once it was put back into development. We are still working on a way to get rid of unwanted units from your inventories.

sister morphine
09-03-2014, 01:22 PM
Hey there,

The event was changed once it was put back into development. We are still working on a way to get rid of unwanted units from your inventories.
The MW sort option has a Newest button, which I'm finding incredibly useful for checking out the epic boss prize units above level 100. Given the occasional complaints here with players claiming they've not received prizes they have won I think that button would be a really useful addition to the Crime City sorting menu. Is there any chance of that in a future update?

Vile Lynn
09-03-2014, 01:34 PM
We are still working on a way to get rid of unwanted units from your inventories.

A simple delete button would work with an amount button so I'm not having to delete each and every item one-by-one... or a delete all option.

Forget about a confirmation button. KISS. If somebody is deleting inventory items, they'll need to be careful.

cooch
09-03-2014, 01:50 PM
Good idea. Dispose of 5k worth of attack weapons get a brick. About the only thing we can't buy except with gold

Just simply allow selling of weapons for cash/respect/gold/whatever will be good enough. Anything better will be a bonus.:eek:

Tadaaah
09-03-2014, 01:53 PM
The MW sort option has a Newest button, which I'm finding incredibly useful for checking out the epic boss prize units above level 100. Given the occasional complaints here with players claiming they've not received prizes they have won I think that button would be a really useful addition to the Crime City sorting menu. Is there any chance of that in a future update?

We can't promise anything yet, but we are still looking at ways to better this aspect of the game.

The Billionaire
09-03-2014, 03:44 PM
Thanks for your comments Tadaaah **Thumbs Up**

sister morphine
09-03-2014, 03:51 PM
We can't promise anything yet, but we are still looking at ways to better this aspect of the game.
Thanks.

extras

montecore
09-05-2014, 10:00 PM
make it so each defensive building lets you fuse two weapons. each fuse takes 24 hours. finally a use for defensive buildings.