PDA

View Full Version : Does Gree want to be my new family?

whitepath23
09-02-2014, 12:52 PM
It hit me today....Gree loves me...With this new event. It was a proposal of marriage. They want to marry me and all my faction mates. I was Very shocked at the proposal at first. Overwhelmed really. I didn't feel worthy after all this time of just our secret flings....one night stands. Dark allies. Cheap hotels... Boones Farm wine.......Finally....Gree....you have done it. You have made me a proper man. No longer do we have to hang our head in shame. 5.8 Million Health is what you want from me to keep up with the game its what I must give to you to for us to be finally one. I was beginning to wonder when I finally got to move in. Those 1.4 Million Health FltQ days are long gone now. Do I finally get the good Wine? The good Cheese?

But Hey....I am still smiling!

fyi....the above is tongue in cheek at best...i think i just threw up

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-02-2014, 01:17 PM
It hit me today....Gree loves me...With this new event. It was a proposal of marriage. They want to marry me and all my faction mates. I was Very shocked at the proposal at first. Overwhelmed really. I didn't feel worthy after all this time of just our secret flings....one night stands. Dark allies. Cheap hotels... Boones Farm wine.......Finally....Gree....you have done it. You have made me a proper man. No longer do we have to hang our head in shame. 5.8 Million Health is what you want from me to keep up with the game its what I must give to you to for us to be finally one. I was beginning to wonder when I finally got to move in. Those 1.4 Million Health FltQ days are long gone now. Do I finally get the good Wine? The good Cheese?

But Hey....I am still smiling!

fyi....the above is tongue in cheek at best...i think i just threw up

Congratulations, it takes some longer than it does others.
Nevertheless, truth is truth.

DevastatorX
09-04-2014, 07:59 AM
Gree loves us all! Except those top factions. Those dudes be cheating :p

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-04-2014, 11:23 AM
Gree loves us all! Except those top factions. Those dudes be cheating :p

Finally, someone nose what I nose. LOL