PDA

View Full Version : Lets Go Mods, everyone looking for a answer!

Jaded Fusion
09-02-2014, 11:17 AM
Master faction goal is 1218 kills, which needs 1.3 MILLION ENERGY.

This can not be right considering the individual ltq portion is only 20 kills.

20x60=1200. AND not everyone in a faction does the individual side.

Awaiting, not so patiently for a answer from a mod on this.

Tate1234
09-02-2014, 11:35 AM
typical holiday weekend! Gree leaves on thursday at noon and doesn't comeback till wednesday at noon. Funny gree is based in japan, I didn't know they celebrated labor day, oh wait they are on vacation everyday.

Jaded Fusion
09-02-2014, 11:36 AM
typical holiday weekend! Gree leaves on thursday at noon and doesn't comeback till wednesday at noon. Funny gree is based in japan, I didn't know they celebrated labor day, oh wait they are on vacation everyday.

well they have offices in north America as well.

DevastatorX
09-02-2014, 11:36 AM
Hey, if you made the kind of money off of gold that Gree does, you'd work a 2 day workweek!

Tate1234
09-02-2014, 11:41 AM
well they have offices in north America as well.
sarcasm bud

Tadaaah
09-02-2014, 11:45 AM
1218 Kills is the correct number for this event. Thanks.

There are less energy requirements for the normal and prestige options.

Jaded Fusion
09-02-2014, 11:47 AM

You've missed the point. Masters is over 5.5 million energy total to complete. The final goal is just the icing on the poop cake handed to us. After blowing vaults on masters why would we switch to prestige or normal??

A faction would need all 60 members doing masters Indy to come close to finishing.

GrimAmoeba
09-02-2014, 11:49 AM

Yeah you are totally up Tadaah

FFF Oldtimer
09-02-2014, 11:54 AM

15 min before the fltq deadline.... Unbelievable timing. Thanks for the info

KzL
09-02-2014, 11:58 AM
Hey tadaaah off topic where is that free event that u were talking about a few weeks ago?

GrimAmoeba
09-02-2014, 12:04 PM
Hey tadaaah off topic where is that free event that u were talking about a few weeks ago?

free, lol.

this is it, don't do it, its free

Thief
09-02-2014, 12:13 PM

Appreciate the communication a few min before the event ends.......the amount of gold that was spent on this event was ABSURD!!!!!!!!"

Monteverdi
09-02-2014, 12:16 PM
I guess this would be a good time for a GOLD-free war !

lemonhaze
09-02-2014, 12:34 PM
dont know when pl gonna get it thur their thick skulls to stop spending gold..the more gold MW players spend the worst the treatment gets around here..i guess everone isnt tired of being treated like dirt yet..i have been gold freee now almost 3 months and its such a relief...the communication blows,the graphics suck,support non exsistent,glitches,hacks,game freeze up...thats just a few i could go on and on..they wont ever get another dime out me..as long as their wallets keep getting fatter and fatter why would they even act like they care?

Ps what happen to that free ltq u said u guys was giveing ever one TAADAH?

Tadaaah
09-02-2014, 12:40 PM
Just asked for an update on that one. We will let you know once we have more information.

GrimAmoeba
09-02-2014, 12:42 PM
Just asked for an update on that one. We will let you know once we have more information.

oh now you asked for an update after you already stated it was correct. maybe you should realize you multiplied each level by 10. simple gree mathematics

lemonhaze
09-02-2014, 12:43 PM

thanks taadah

Tadaaah
09-02-2014, 01:22 PM
I meant an update about the future event. The numbers for this event are still as designed.

Turkey Bacon
09-02-2014, 01:27 PM
I meant an update about the future event. The numbers for this event are still as designed.

Out of curiosity would you able to tell which factions finished? How much gold they spent? etc?

Thief
09-02-2014, 01:28 PM

NEVER before has gree released an event that required more than 300% of an entire 60 man faction to complete.

Did you look at the Requirements to Finish it?????

Tony81
09-02-2014, 01:28 PM

So it's asinine purposefully? You really need to evaluate your business outlines.

I'll quite the great Brett Hull... "Without the fans, there is no game." Remember this. Without us, there is no you.

Jaded Fusion
09-02-2014, 01:29 PM
Out of curiosity would you able to tell which factions finished? How much gold they spent? etc?

112k gold to do masters not taking regen time in account. But to have done it in 48hrs that wouldn't be much off the top.

Turkey Bacon
09-02-2014, 01:35 PM
112k gold to do masters not taking regen time in account. But to have done it in 48hrs that wouldn't be much off the top.

lol ....wow thanks.....so how many factions finished?

Rowe1985
09-02-2014, 01:47 PM
The problem is people would have done it, therefore as its such a large amount its job done.

As they said we could have done prestige or normal, would be good to have some kind of warning though, the last few faction events have been pretty naff and people don't like them anyway because of the xp.

FFF Oldtimer
09-02-2014, 04:52 PM
I've had confirmation of 4 teams finishing. Sup, Mcgurt, goodfellas and VFF. Can't imagine that OSW didn't finish. I'm also thinking kys finished but I'm not sure.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-02-2014, 05:01 PM
NEVER before has gree released an event that required more than 300% of an entire 60 man faction to complete.

Did you look at the Requirements to Finish it?????

THEY have IT as BAD as THEM.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-02-2014, 05:04 PM
I'll quite the great Brett Hull... "Without the fans, there is no game." Remember this. Without us, there is no you.

You know that, I know that, a few more know that, most don't care.
Like lemmings, they must throw themselves over the cliff.
On the other hand, MASSA believes in PT Barnum's business philosophy, you about 1 being born etc. etc. etc...

williswho
09-02-2014, 07:01 PM
I've had confirmation of 4 teams finishing. Sup, Mcgurt, goodfellas and VFF. Can't imagine that OSW didn't finish. I'm also thinking kys finished but I'm not sure.

Can confirm OSW finished.

poochz
09-02-2014, 08:06 PM
We wouldn't be able to say anything or complain if all GREE did was post the requirements and prizes ahead of time. THE THING THAT IS UPSETTING IS THAT WE ALL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE ARE GETTING INTO BECAUSE THERE IS NO ORGANIZATION AND CUSTOMER CARE!!! LIKE I SAID IN MY OTHER THREAD THE PEOPLE WHO DO THE WALKTHROUGH WORK HARDER THAN GREES EMPLOYESS DO!

2MblaZ
09-02-2014, 08:28 PM
We wouldn't be able to say anything or complain if all GREE did was post the requirements and prizes ahead of time. THE THING THAT IS UPSETTING IS THAT WE ALL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE ARE GETTING INTO BECAUSE THERE IS NO ORGANIZATION AND CUSTOMER CARE!!! LIKE I SAID IN MY OTHER THREAD THE PEOPLE WHO DO THE WALKTHROUGH WORK HARDER THAN GREES EMPLOYESS DO!

...And absurd to hit you with 2x and 3x already absurd times to kill last 2 levels accordingly - is below deplorable...

You spend 12k+ gold, done 13/15 fltq and then find out there is no way in the world you can finish 2 more lvls by time allocated thinking all requirements would be in that times 400s to kill required... We as players must know in advance your ugly tactics so we could opt out IN ADVANCE - in my faction already 8 [EIGHT!] players got granted refunds... And it's not the only faction with players like that, i'm sure - it's bait and switch, you cannot do that and iTunes sides with players, not GREE in this case

Bobble64
09-02-2014, 08:31 PM
Did everyone forget the times when there were no heads up about targets, or energy totals, or god forbid prizes? When we all had to wait for others to race and post progress in a hurry? Be thankful they post it at all. Be thankful community members take the time to put walkthroughs together, and be thankful GREE has finally jumped the shark.

Unreasonable to ask all 60 members of a faction to do their fair share on a masters lvl event? No. It's masters, I would expect it and if you haven't gotten your faction upgraded far enough you shouldn't deserve it. You haven't earned it. Should it cost 5.5 MILLION energy?? Hell no!

At least now, hopefully, some will wake up from this nightmare and reclaim the lives they have lost. Did you guys notice summer is almost over?

Bobble64
09-02-2014, 08:32 PM
Well said 2MblaZ

PM1896
09-03-2014, 12:04 AM
KYS didnt finish

SOTW finished.

Overall 10 Factions will have finished probably till 15/15 in 48 Hrs.

Doing it now easily in the next 2 Days.

Seriously that was the worst event ever...when finishin 13/15 we sawn the amount of kills required and said simply NO!
Gree overshot a bit this time.
I see a lot of Players within the Top25 are leaving and retiring, spending came ridiculous. What i'm spending in a MONTH was doubled within 2 WEEKS! No more.

Beach Head
09-03-2014, 12:37 AM
5% health regen is not worth $400.00 off your bank account. Two 500k stats units & a bunch of 200k a long the way was okey. But not worth your 1 week paycheck on this non-sense digital TOYS. Gree needs more money from you MW addicts. It's time to wake up & control your moan & addictions..!

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
09-03-2014, 12:44 AM
If you spend 50¢ on this, that's too much.
I get nothing, I spend nothing.
Why try to buy something you can never own?
Even if you owned it, you couldn't touch it, eat it, or even smell it.
Good luck if you just gotta have it.
One day you'll wake up.

{Kill Joy}
09-03-2014, 12:45 AM
Gree should run a script on all factions that completed this crazy 48 hour event. To make sure all factions that finished did so using gold. Not flying. Just sayin'

PM1896
09-03-2014, 12:50 AM
Except SUP and OSW every Team would have players banned...

Splat!
09-03-2014, 01:43 AM
Why do you not have information? Don't you work for Gree? If you don't know what is going on, can we please have a mod who does?

Annihilator2
09-03-2014, 04:07 AM
Except SUP and OSW every Team would have players banned...

Why do you do exceptions?

I listen and believe that some players receive gold free of charge. Maybe, they are game developers or testers... But why do we need to compete with them. Such players must be banned too! And such players may exist in SUP and/or OSW.

I listen and believe that some players use crack for getting gold without paying. But I don't think that such people are in top 5 or 10 teams. And, of course, such players must be banned.

So, {kill Joy}, checking for "using gold" is not enough. Purchasing of gold must be validated too.

Fergus14
09-03-2014, 04:23 AM
If only 4 teams finished, thats its a reflection on how bad things have got. And also how badly Gree mismanaged a time bound event.

Gree is effectively getting 80% of its MW income from about 500-800 players. If thats whats sustaining them and they are relying on that as a continued stream of revenue then they need lessons on continuity planning. We also know how thats all gonna pan out eventually.

richie1105
09-03-2014, 04:47 AM
I ain't even going get involved in this, I am one of those who left my top 25, what I want to know is instead of "mods" why can't a "dev" visit the forum? And see what's going on, this forum can be viewed from there workplace, mobile phones, tablets etc etc

Fergus14
09-03-2014, 05:08 AM
I have a feeling Gree would have made more money from this event if there was no time limit on it.

Annihilator2
09-03-2014, 05:44 AM
It was wrote earlier that gree enters into hotel booking business because their revenue is not so good.

Success of Funzio was based on "large number of players" * "little gold" in doable events. Number of players went up and revenue went up.
Gree bases on "small number of players" * "big gold" in undoable events. As result players exit from the game (I see a lot of emty bases in the game).

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
09-03-2014, 06:16 AM
You don't need to be a fortune teller to determine how this saga will end.

nocebl
09-03-2014, 06:27 AM
Benefits
15 days of PTO and 10 paid holidays per year
Medical (HMO or PPO)
Dental
Vision
Life Insurance
Disability (long- and short-term)
Perks
Free catered lunch and dinner, and fully-stocked kitchens
Team building events, happy hours, parties, and field trips
Public transportation allowance
Mobile device reimbursement
Flexible spending accounts
Japanese language training
Arcade games

Just keep spending and continue to feed the elephant

Ajk
09-03-2014, 07:23 AM
As of right now, modern war is barely inside the top 75 in the top grossing apps. Maybe this event was a test to see just how many players they have to go the extra mile. I think it failed miserably. That is the lowest I've ever seen mw on the charts. Of course I don't check it often. Can you see the writing on the wall? I saw it over a year ago, glad I got out then.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
09-03-2014, 07:40 AM
With all that people have learned, shared, or seen, why?
Even if you only suspect, why?
Ray Charles, Elvis Presley, Joan Rivers, JFK, George Washington, Stevie Wonder, and Michael Jackson even know.
Why?
Why with what is known, would you even THINK about it?
Wouldyou play "3 card monte" with Frank Fingers on a busy street corner?
Why?

You see, I don't think many are doing it.
I think they're making the weak minded do it.
I think the others do it for no cost.

Yeah, that's what I think.

What do you think?

Do you believe in unicorns, fairies, and leprechauns?
Well, do you?

Tadaaah
09-03-2014, 09:45 AM
Thanks for all the feedback on this one. We'll give this over to the teams.

Ajk
09-03-2014, 09:58 AM

You used to be more upbeat about things. Has this place gotten to you like it has the rest of the mods?

GrimAmoeba
09-03-2014, 11:16 AM
You used to be more upbeat about things. Has this place gotten to you like it has the rest of the mods?

You know it has, remember when Tadaah use to actually visit the forum and respond. Those days are long gone. He's probably just as frustrated with the game and Devs as the rest of the community is. You can only spend so much time working with a below par product. He see the inside dealings every day and is probably laughing the whole time.

BigTex87
09-03-2014, 11:22 AM

Will they ever answer the question of why create an event that is targeted to give the best rewards to the IOS energy glitchers? GREE has received multiple tickets on this issue so there is no way to claim they were unaware of the problems. The right thing to do would have been to suspend ltq events until you had a fix or make them low rewards to not give the cheaters an advantage. It seems that Gree by its actions has decided that the IOS plane mode is a acceptable part of the game. Looks like another huge retirement wave will be hitting after this event.

GrimAmoeba
09-03-2014, 11:49 AM
Will they ever answer the question of why create an event that is targeted to give the best rewards to the IOS energy glitchers? GREE has received multiple tickets on this issue so there is no way to claim they were unaware of the problems. The right thing to do would have been to suspend ltq events until you had a fix or make them low rewards to not give the cheaters an advantage. It seems that Gree by its actions has decided that the IOS plane mode is a acceptable part of the game. Looks like another huge retirement wave will be hitting after this event.

They did fix it, remember Tadaah said so. Even playing field between IOS and Android now!!

xxxfff
09-03-2014, 12:05 PM
catering to glitchers is definitely one subject. But to those complaining the event is too difficult, just don't do it. Do Normal and Prestige. wtf is the great mystery here?

Gree events area always back-ended on requirements. I.e. the last two levels of Masters RB is 30% of total damage (roughly). Health Regen has been a prize for what, top 1-2 players in WD? What did you expect from the event? Gumdrops and candy and free health regen?

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-03-2014, 12:45 PM
catering to glitchers is definitely one subject. But to those complaining the event is too difficult, just don't do it. Do Normal and Prestige. wtf is the great mystery here?

Gree events area always back-ended on requirements. I.e. the last two levels of Masters RB is 30% of total damage (roughly). Health Regen has been a prize for what, top 1-2 players in WD? What did you expect from the event? Gumdrops and candy and free health regen?

I would like to say that Gree caters to a certain element of hooligan.
Frankly, I can't say that.
I'm sure Gree is as displeased with the shenanigans and tricks that go on regularly in all of their products.
Think of those awful birds, Canadian Geese or Seagulls.
They make noise, they steal, they destroy, they pester pets and children, and they drop their poop all over the area they invade.
That's how Gree must feel.
They probably don't like it.
I know it must cost them some money, just as it costs those that are still spending.
Its not that they haven't tried to control things, if you believe what they say.
I have no reason to doubt it, if only for financial concerns.
So, Gree does what most of us would do, live with it.
They keep trying to eradicate it, but that's as silly as trying to eliminate all crime, never gonna happen.

ScrewThis
09-03-2014, 03:06 PM
Goodness, this is funny stuff. I love it! Believe me, you have to quit the game and come back once in a while to appreciate just how pathetic you all are. You can't see it while you're stuck inside.

It is pathetic complaining about something that was supposed to be enjoyable and entertaining, but is now an expen$ive time sucking, real life destroying piece of crap. It is pixels for crying out loud. It is about bragging rights, I hear you say? Maybe in this little make belief world. I dare you to tell your buddies (if you have time for any real buddies) how much you spent on 5% more regen or attack or whatever. If you can't do that without feeling utterly ashamed, then you should realize there's a serious problem there somewhere.

You think complaining here is going to make Gree change things? You think they will listen to your moaning and make the next event cheaper? Nope. LOL. This has been going on for years and years. They will keep pushing the envelope and make things ever more expensive. And you all will continue playing and complaining. And paying.

BAAAAA!!!! BAAAAAA!!!!! BAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Look at all the sheep.

Hondo
09-03-2014, 04:11 PM
Goodness, this is funny stuff. I love it! Believe me, you have to quit the game and come back once in a while to appreciate just how pathetic you all are. You can't see it while you're stuck inside.

It is pathetic complaining about something that was supposed to be enjoyable and entertaining, but is now an expen$ive time sucking, real life destroying piece of crap. It is pixels for crying out loud. It is about bragging rights, I hear you say? Maybe in this little make belief world. I dare you to tell your buddies (if you have time for any real buddies) how much you spent on 5% more regen or attack or whatever. If you can't do that without feeling utterly ashamed, then you should realize there's a serious problem there somewhere.

You think complaining here is going to make Gree change things? You think they will listen to your moaning and make the next event cheaper? Nope. LOL. This has been going on for years and years. They will keep pushing the envelope and make things ever more expensive. And you all will continue playing and complaining. And paying.

BAAAAA!!!! BAAAAAA!!!!! BAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Look at all the sheep.

The pot calling the kettle black.
If you have quit, please go away and stay away.
You look like nothing more than a bitter ex girlfriend

2000y2k
09-03-2014, 04:31 PM
Sad that nothing changes yet not unexpected.

I'm to the point I troll less and less each week.

Robespierre
09-03-2014, 10:26 PM

GOOD NEWS
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/top_men_indiana_jones.gif

However the Top Men have nothing but LARPing on their minds...

http://cdn1.akamai.coub.com/coub/simple/cw_gif_big/6f60947538e/bb6885f7818977c028bc3/1393829861_1er0yu8_ufvg.gif
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5920967936/h5D01AED6/http://img.izifunny.com/pics/2013/20130408/original/izifunny-gifdump-april-8-2013-25-gifs_10.gif

COME BACK TO REALITY....nah....never mind...with you gone and me gone, we're much happier.

Keep on LARPing in the free world.

Wingman GRI
09-03-2014, 11:53 PM

This is a joke!

I expect Apple to be busy again with handling refunds.

Tealeaf65
09-04-2014, 01:24 AM
The more people who complete the event, the more likely Gree are to try it again. It's all about money, they couldn't give a rat's about the players.
Simple fix-
DONT DO IT

TheBFO
09-04-2014, 06:01 AM
Those who still spend more than a vault a month are complete and total hobknobs. I feel sorry for them.

When this game is gone and all your accounts are nothing but a memory, all you will have to remember is how much money you gave to the employees of this God-awful company. Oh, and that time is coming very soon. This game is dying a slow, painful death. These guys in my top 50 faction throwing down 7 or 8 vaults a month.. man o man I feel sorry for them.

lemonhaze
09-04-2014, 10:17 AM
Those who still spend more than a vault a month are complete and total hobknobs. I feel sorry for them.

When this game is gone and all your accounts are nothing but a memory, all you will have to remember is how much money you gave to the employees of this God-awful company. Oh, and that time is coming very soon. This game is dying a slow, painful death. These guys in my top 50 faction throwing down 7 or 8 vaults a month.. man o man I feel sorry for them.
agree buddy..its been dieing slowly now for a while...gree been trying to kill the game a while now but they didnt exspect all the addicts to keep forceing them to make one crappy event after a another..1/3rd of the revenue they get sure isnt going back into this game..

@Taddaah what about that free LTQ u was getting a update on bud?

Splat!
09-04-2014, 11:28 PM
It was almost 3 days before we knew how utterly rediculous Faction Masters was. We wasted our time and energy on misplaced trust that Gree would set an obtainable goal. Out of thousands of factions, only a hand full managed to glitch to completion. This is not a game, this is not fun,..., this is annoying, irritating, unfair, discouraging, depressing, morale busting and more negative descriptions than I have strength left to print. Anyone spending a bar of gold on an LTQ prior to knowing reward and energy, is an idiot. Cannot believe GREE earned beans from this one.

Tadaaah, saying we could have picked Normal or Prestige is not fair or reasonable given you told us nothing whatsoever on energy requirements or rewards. Nothing!! It was days b4 Danimal told us it was garbage, a Code Red and a strong avoid. If you had told us it was 5.2M energy for a small reward, 99% of us would have said F that, and organized our sock drawers rather than participate in an utterly futile and utterly blown event.

Instead of saying you are passing on our continual and near unanimous complaints to the Team, (where it is nvr heard from again), why are they not already reading this forum every single day, or playing their own game and thus, getting frustrated and pissed at themselves??????????? Do any of the Mods or Devs play this game?

Jhenry02
09-06-2014, 05:32 PM
Free event? What about the free gold n prized from the player nomination event?