PDA

View Full Version : Game Improvements

WTG Syndicate (624475065)
09-02-2014, 07:15 AM
Could the following game improvements be considered:

1. Only officers can start battles (same way only officers can start street assaults or raise raid bosses)

2. Option to create hideouts at any level without having without having to upgrade one level at a time. Obviously this would need a confirmation button so no errors were made

3. Syndicates should be locked during raid and epic boss events like they are during battles. This would make it a more even playing field for everyone. People who are not in a syndicate at the start of the event should be able to join a syndicate, leaders should not be able to boot. (this would not be popular but I think it would be fairer)

4. A live auto updating chat function in the battle area for the syndicate. Going out of the battle screen to the syndicate forum and then in and out of the forum for updates is very annoying.

5. Don't load as many LTQ or SLTQ targets into Shoreline, it is the most congested area in the game.

Max Power
09-02-2014, 07:40 AM
6. A Collect All button that can toggle back and forth so you can choose if you want it to collect robbed buildings or not.

sister morphine
09-02-2014, 07:54 AM

1. Only officers can start battles (same way only officers can start street assaults or raise raid bosses)
Agree, though I thought anybody could start SA?

2. Option to create hideouts at any level without having without having to upgrade one level at a time. Obviously this would need a confirmation button so no errors were made
Agree strongly

3. Syndicates should be locked during raid and epic boss events like they are during battles. This would make it a more even playing field for everyone. People who are not in a syndicate at the start of the event should be able to join a syndicate, leaders should not be able to boot. (this would not be popular but I think it would be fairer)
Disagree equally strongly. Even ignoring jumping, it can be very handy to leave and rejoin your syn towards the end of Raid Boss if you should need to farm items for individual wrapper prize.

4. A live auto updating chat function in the battle area for the syndicate. Going out of the battle screen to the syndicate forum and then in and out of the forum for updates is very annoying.
Why not just use a chat app like almost all organised syndicates do?

5. Don't load as many LTQ or SLTQ targets into Shoreline, it is the most congested area in the game.
Better still, delete the excess mobs crowding the map

7. Introduce a No. 2 leadership position for syndicates. In addition to normal officer powers, it should be able to build walls. Being able to buy bonuses too would need discussion. Perhaps an on/off switch controlled by the leader for that one.

09-02-2014, 08:06 AM
Jumping syndicates in events is unfair period, you should be rewarded for building a strong team and working as a team, not for you efforts in jumping from one team to another

totally agree on no. 2 leader, that would be great and allow a leader to go on holiday without stepping down.

Evan1000
09-02-2014, 08:22 AM

This is a bad idea, unless you have players who declare willy nilly.. in which case you kick them out after battle. My syndicate had this problem during SA where an officer wasn't online to declare war. A MUCH better idea would be for your syndicate leader to choose whether players could declare or not.. like a switch saying on/off for all players to be able to declare war.

Horrible idea what is wrong with you.. isn't the 6bil health enough for us? There are many more pros to jumping than just completing Raid Boss.

Even better have a global chat during battles like in SA, it was cool to talk to the other syndicates during battle.

sister morphine
09-02-2014, 09:45 AM
Jumping syndicates in events is unfair period, you should be rewarded for building a strong team and working as a team, not for you efforts in jumping from one team to another

totally agree on no. 2 leader, that would be great and allow a leader to go on holiday without stepping down.
During last raid boss we could probably have finished by ourselves, although it would have been tough. But when I had a chat on my wall with a guy from another syn who had decided they would not be able to complete the event we got together so some of them at least could get the final prize and we had a bit of spare time for farming individual for those who needed items. Everybody concerned won.

Do you not call that teamwork? It's players using their brains to defeat "the man", lol

The No. 2 I had in mind would not be able to boot players or promote, so in no way a substitute leader. Having a second it would definitely be important not to allow a hostile coup against the leader which would make the position unusable.

JonJones
09-03-2014, 09:35 AM
They need to add an Elder or Promoter rank. Would be higher than member but lower than officer. The promoter or elder could add new recruits, but not start wars.

Makes perfect sense.

Tadaaah
09-03-2014, 10:46 AM
Thanks for the suggestion. What if the 2nd Leader could do everything a leader does except boot the leader? Then the only officers declaring battles suggestion doesn't rely on only the Leader?

Nighteg
09-03-2014, 10:55 AM
Thanks for the suggestion. What if the 2nd Leader could do everything a leader does except boot the leader? Then the only officers declaring battles suggestion doesn't rely on only the Leader?

That's exactly what's needed. 1 or 2 "generals", with the same abilities as the leader, except booting the leader.

BrisingrBoss
09-03-2014, 11:05 AM

Tadaaah if we had that from beginning, we wouldn't have so many threads about people who gave away leadership or temporarily passed it with a promise to get it back. if leader could assign 1 or 2 generals with leader like power, with the exception of booting the leader, there would NEVER be a need for a leader to step down. going on Vacation? fine just have the 1st officer(nice name huh?) take care of all while you are gone. having one or 2 First Officers would also enable players who are loyal members of a faction who helped build it feel more like they matter, because they share the leadership.

09-03-2014, 11:45 AM

Tadaaah, that would be a great addition, a second leader who could do everything except kick the first leader would make for much more harmonious teams. Changing it so that only officers and leaders can hit the battle button would be an awesome improvement as well.

I am glad you read all the points in this thread, good to see it did not go un-noticed.

sister morphine
09-03-2014, 01:13 PM
That would be cool. I still think having an on/off switch for buying bonuses would be useful - assuming it can be done - just in case a 2nd bought the wrong one against what officers had decided would be next. They're not cheap, lol

Killer p
09-03-2014, 02:11 PM
All of these ideas sound good except the locked syndicates for eb/rb, it is the only events i still get a little exitement from.
And now i am worried thats none of the ideas above will happen except the locked syndicates one lol

cooch
09-03-2014, 02:13 PM

seems to b a problem for lower syns. Leave as is and would prefer SA have war flexibility.

Plenty of blacklist rooms that identify idiots that start wars etc. Sometimes officers a thin in parts of world when battles are going 24/7.

Nonstarter. This has been brought up since syn wars and boss events started. Actually gree wanted to do this to prevent jumping to increase gold spend. Reason why it never happened and will never happen is simple. Back then there was a 2-3 day window if all syn events locked out to replace or kick crew

Now with SA and 1 day war overlapping on bosses. Maybe 1-2 days or ZERO. Bet you would be one of the first to complain after your suggestion is implemented. Slackers would ride on coattails of syn and gold spenders would quit thus gree realized silly idea

Amongst all issues and improvements pretty low on priority. With 3rd party apps gree didn't move on requests 2- 21/2 yrs ago. Really not necessary at all even more so today.

Would love to see this but told maps used have to do with min player lvls to access maps. So they start at lowest map lvl for low lvl players. So gree should read adjust lvl to qualify to do a map to all maps accessible at player lvl 5. It is annoying to tap on wrong target which happens so often with smartphones with small screens. Not to mention gold hits wasted

chubbibee
09-03-2014, 02:34 PM
A big Improvement is! Having to log in and out on any device, None of the game transfer crap, due to lost, broken getting new device, ect.. If I lost my phone and I get a new one, It be a big pain in the a$$ to send a ticket just to recover your profile and it could take few short days to get it back, With log in feature if I lost my phone then I use my tablet and log back in and resume playing. With transfer crap (poeople have problems with game transfer) and sending ticket to recover your profile It could hurt Syndicates during events, because key players lost their phone, got broken, ect. It takes about 2 or 3 days to get profile back? I been to other syndicates It happens all the time and It hurt our chances to move up on top or complete goals! Log in feature will save a lot of headaches to players and gree employees.

Cereal K!ller
09-03-2014, 04:04 PM
I hate targets in Shoreline and Liberty Park.

Evan1000
09-03-2014, 04:44 PM
A big Improvement is! Having to log in and out on any device, None of the game transfer crap, due to lost, broken getting new device, ect.. If I lost my phone and I get a new one, It be a big pain in the a$$ to send a ticket just to recover your profile and it could take few short days to get it back, With log in feature if I lost my phone then I use my tablet and log back in and resume playing. With transfer crap (poeople have problems with game transfer) and sending ticket to recover your profile It could hurt Syndicates during events, because key players lost their phone, got broken, ect. It takes about 2 or 3 days to get profile back? I been to other syndicates It happens all the time and It hurt our chances to move up on top or complete goals! Log in feature will save a lot of headaches to players and gree employees.

More than agreed. I'm getting a new phone this month.. and I don't plan on getting another crappy iPhone.. and I'm scared to transfer my account after hearing how it never turns out well.

BIGBOY
09-05-2014, 06:37 AM
number 3 is the absolute worst thing I have ever heard, before you know it you can only switch in fltq and ltq and that is just bull****.

Dipstik
09-05-2014, 06:45 AM
number 3 is the absolute worst thing I have ever heard, before you know it you can only switch in fltq and ltq and that is just bull****.

Wow... such rhetorical skill is rarely seen outside of junior high lunch rooms. Is everyone in holland as sharp as you?

09-05-2014, 06:47 AM
number 3 is not the worst thing if Gree then match the damage required to take down the raid boss to a suitable level. Ever thought that the amount of damage required is as high as it is due to all the jumping around? Would make the game a lot simpler and less time consuming as well.

but hey I did say that this point would not be popular.

sister morphine
09-05-2014, 08:07 AM
number 3 is not the worst thing if Gree then match the damage required to take down the raid boss to a suitable level. Ever thought that the amount of damage required is as high as it is due to all the jumping around? Would make the game a lot simpler and less time consuming as well.

but hey I did say that this point would not be popular.
The raid boss health is that high to ensure the level of spending from the strongest players is maintained. For Gree it's bottom line, bottom line, bottom line. They know that TAW, SAS et al will spend any amount to finish and maintain their rank relative to each other, so as they get stronger and stronger so the health rises to maintain equilibrium. All other players just have to suck it.

Jumping is pretty irrelevant in that, especially if some of the most active jumpers are those same players.

Mcockbur
09-06-2014, 08:25 AM
Tadaaah if we had that from beginning, we wouldn't have so many threads about people who gave away leadership or temporarily passed it with a promise to get it back. if leader could assign 1 or 2 generals with leader like power, with the exception of booting the leader, there would NEVER be a need for a leader to step down. going on Vacation? fine just have the 1st officer(nice name huh?) take care of all while you are gone. having one or 2 First Officers would also enable players who are loyal members of a faction who helped build it feel more like they matter, because they share the leadership.

I think I posted weeks ago a suggestion to have backup leaders... This is the same. maybe this is a better idea, as you can have more than one backup leader, that will reduce the stress of the leader to be always on...

Gree, do something smart now and implement this for next upgrade...

Mcockbur
09-06-2014, 08:29 AM

This is a great idea.. Something similar to the clash of clans that have that feature.

Mcockbur
09-06-2014, 08:33 AM
Another suggestion is to review "jobs".. Does anyone do jobs anymore? Gree has created so many events that jobs are useless now. You dont need them to increase stats anymore. So.. Eliminate them, or redesign them with better prizes... Who will do a job that requires a lot of energy to earn a weapon with 35 attack? Or fight 180 enemies to earn a weapon of 15 attack?

Weasel
09-06-2014, 08:49 AM
Another suggestion is to review "jobs".. Does anyone do jobs anymore? Gree has created so many events that jobs are useless now. You dont need them to increase stats anymore. So.. Eliminate them, or redesign them with better prizes... Who will do a job that requires a lot of energy to earn a weapon with 35 attack? Or fight 180 enemies to earn a weapon of 15 attack?

I do jobs to farm uzis and master each level for skill points. There is nothing wrong with the current format there, it's just that most people do ltq/sltq and then don't touch the jobs because they are afraid of levelling up. Jobs with higher energy costs seem to drop more uzis, and the extra skill point provides a small boost at the start of sltq events. I skip ltq events because aside from the 3rd anniversary ltq, the rewards are not worth the effort. I would rather earn more uzis for raid boss where there is at least a half decent chance of scoring a nice loot drop.

plavine
09-06-2014, 09:55 AM
6. A Collect All button that can toggle back and forth so you can choose if you want it to collect robbed buildings or not.

in MW the collect all button does not collect robbed buildings

plavine
09-06-2014, 10:13 AM
everyone should have access to the first 12 maps immediately. no one still does the jobs right? even newbies know it levels you up too fast.
collect all button would be helpful. so would quests we can actually finish with out needing a reverse mortgage. my syndicate didn't even come close to finishing the last SLTQ and we are top 2009 of course the prizes blew -so not a complete loss.
MW has created a master LTQ part that only high attack can finish. It seem fair for them. at the same time it is possible in many cases to get pretty far on normal & prestige ltq's. it all goes back to 2 years ago when high level free players starting getting the shaft. the top 50 pulled away from the pack, minis were created and had attack numbers better than level 200's in a few months before gree adjusted the EB health. so we wil just keep going on until we get tired of playing and losing ground each week

cooch
09-06-2014, 11:19 AM
Not correct sister. Gold spending comes from lower syns. Last RB 1-30 could or did finish RB without help or much gold. However with 38% increase in RB health only top 10-15 can complete on own and some will need gold to do it

The raid boss health is that high to ensure the level of spending from the strongest players is maintained. For Gree it's bottom line, bottom line, bottom line. They know that TAW, SAS et al will spend any amount to finish and maintain their rank relative to each other, so as they get stronger and stronger so the health rises to maintain equilibrium. All other players just have to suck it.

Jumping is pretty irrelevant in that, especially if some of the most active jumpers are those same players.