PDA

View Full Version : Bodegas & nail salons

judah
09-01-2014, 09:38 PM
Just came across a hood with lvl 10 bodegas & nail salons. When were these released? Why aren't they in the store now?

t12pm
09-01-2014, 09:46 PM
Just came across a hood with lvl 10 bodegas & nail salons. When were these released? Why aren't they in the store now?

Never seen them

Perin
09-01-2014, 10:06 PM

These were some of the original buildings along with the hotdog booth. We'd rather have the buildings in Captain Torque's recent "unique LTB" thread

bravo 6 vk
09-02-2014, 05:21 AM
Beta testers maybe?

Weasel
09-02-2014, 06:28 AM
Never seen them

Only place I have ever seen those buildings is on maps.

These were some of the original buildings along with the hotdog booth. We'd rather have the buildings in Captain Torque's recent "unique LTB" thread

The buildings mentioned by OP and the hot dog booth may be "original buildings", but only the HDB is available in the shop and until recently none of them have ever been in the building store in CC ios.

Beta testers maybe?

Maybe if they are a new type of building, like maybe a boost building or something. Otherwise I would say it is unlikely beta testers have to test every new ltb before launch.

My guess is that someone has a jailbroken device and just changed the art displayed for buildings they already have. It used to happen quite a bit.

Perin
09-02-2014, 11:54 AM
Maybe if they are a new type of building, like maybe a boost building or something. Otherwise I would say it is unlikely beta testers have to test every new ltb before launch.

My guess is that someone has a jailbroken device and just changed the art displayed for buildings they already have. It used to happen quite a bit.[/QUOTE]

I've been in a few hoods with these buildings along with the hotdog booth before it was released last month. I used to rob one guy every time just because I liked the rarity of the buildings. You don't think it's possible that they've been playing since the beginning of CC?