PDA

View Full Version : Still no Individual Rewards delivered....

GetItFixed
09-01-2014, 01:08 PM
War is over for an hour and still no Individual rewards. Guild rewards are. Normally Individual Rewards come as well within first hour after.

garen argon
09-01-2014, 01:09 PM
they will be delivered soon enough...have patience

GetItFixed
09-01-2014, 01:23 PM
they will be delivered soon enough...have patience

Sure, we all know how smooth things run with Gree....but if ur Individ. Reward is just a 10k unit i guess its easier to have patience....:rolleyes:

garen argon
09-01-2014, 01:27 PM
nope it's not. but patience i have.

Totalwar
09-01-2014, 01:39 PM
My stats gone up but have no reward shot.

The red Baron
09-01-2014, 02:14 PM
As usual no individual, got he guild reward but no splash screen

plavine
09-01-2014, 02:14 PM
I have not gotten the splash screen for any rewards .
Remember too, today is a holiday , I doubt anyone other than a programmer watching the server is even working today

Teldran
09-01-2014, 02:27 PM
Can someone post what guild rewards were? I forgot to take screenshots before end of war. Thanks!

The red Baron
09-01-2014, 03:10 PM
top 25 were-lemur 51/87k +10% beast attack
top 50 sea fisher 41/50k +11% infantry attack
top 75 seaside shaman 38/25k +12% magic attack
top 100 sand surfer 17/26k +9% machine attack
top 150 monkey bat 22/16k +8% beast defense
top 200 sea water windingo 17/16k +7% infantry defense

GetItFixed
09-01-2014, 03:12 PM
Btw, ist great for players that finished Individual with an attack boost. Since EB damage is based on boosted attack, these players have lower damage then they should have, thx to missing reward. Really classy move Gree, not to mention you cut tze vent down from 6 to 4 days....

GetItFixed
09-01-2014, 03:25 PM
My stats gone up but have no reward shot.

Sure ur status went up....guild rewards were delivered as usual. We are talking here about Individual rewards, not sure u finished top 5000 so maybe it doesn t affect you at all, but thx for ur post.:rolleyes:

Tadaaah
09-01-2014, 04:02 PM
Hey guys, we're working on getting you some solid information on this. As many of you know, it is a holiday. Please be patient as we poke people.

Gal
09-01-2014, 08:22 PM
Hey guys, we're working on getting you some solid information on this. As many of you know, it is a holiday. Please be patient as we poke people.

I'm glad to see that Gree staff get to take a holiday. How about the regular players of this game? This is exactly what we DIDN'T want.

Perfuzzie
09-01-2014, 09:23 PM

hope you had a nice holiday ... we had a war here ;)

Ivanna
09-01-2014, 09:43 PM

Enough said...

😂😂😂😂
🌺Ivanna

Lord Vyper
09-02-2014, 12:08 AM

Nice Tadaaah.... It's simple: if you want to earn money (running a war) you should work and do your job - or go on holiday and let your customers do the same.
Sorry to say but your comment is an ignorant slap in the face of all your customers:mad:

Palewood
09-02-2014, 12:57 AM
Thanks for the update Tadaaah,
Feedback about;
- splash screen; both guild and individual results (or post the lists)
- feedback about the event schedule - is this really what you are planning? 2 weeks break? Crammed itinery?

I think people are enjoying the mixing it up, the different rewards, variety in event styles etc. However, consistency of delivery, error free value for money game play is still not good enough. The squeeze being put on players is ridiculous - what is the strategy here?

I spent $100 dollars on the weekend and didn't get to know my result - I don't know my rank, I don't know my guilds rank? That not value for money and it's not good business. #frustrating

Please help communicate and rectify this situation and answer the questions people have. I have a guild with 58 members - we deserve support and feedback.

Jerusalem
09-02-2014, 01:22 AM
Thanks for the update Tadaaah,
Feedback about;
- splash screen; both guild and individual results (or post the lists)
- feedback about the event schedule - is this really what you are planning? 2 weeks break? Crammed itinery?

I think people are enjoying the mixing it up, the different rewards, variety in event styles etc. However, consistency of delivery, error free value for money game play is still not good enough. The squeeze being put on players is ridiculous - what is the strategy here?

I spent $100 dollars on the weekend and didn't get to know my result - I don't know my rank, I don't know my guilds rank? That not value for money and it's not good business. #frustrating

Please help communicate and rectify this situation and answer the questions people have. I have a guild with 58 members - we deserve support and feedback.

Great questions. I'd love to see Gree respond.

VileDoom
09-02-2014, 02:24 AM
Great questions. I'd love to see Gree respond.

As long as the customers keep forking over money to GREEdy, GREEdy will continue forking over the customers. What more of a response do you need?

RandomUser
09-02-2014, 07:53 AM

LOL - best post I've seen in awhile.

Skyraiders
09-02-2014, 08:19 AM

haha...out of the last 15 threads FULL of complaints.....this is the only response from gree.....WOW...I am so surprised by this!!!!

09-02-2014, 08:55 AM
Here's a crazy thought: how about not running major events during days when your company isn't staffed to maintain them?

GetItFixed
09-02-2014, 08:58 AM
Here's a crazy thought: how about not running major events during days when your company isn't staffed to maintain them?

Well actually they already done this on Legends of War. Kind of. :p

09-02-2014, 09:04 AM
That would be "Stop running events entirely immediately after ripping off your customer base of god knows how much money and personal information, then pretend it didn't happen." :)

Tadaaah
09-02-2014, 11:03 AM
Rewards should now be rewarded.

Tadaaah
09-02-2014, 11:06 AM
STILL waiting on war reward. NOT GOOD ENOUGH GREE

Did you try exiting and reentering the game?

GetItFixed
09-02-2014, 11:18 AM
Did you try exiting and reentering the game?

Yes rewards just popped in including splash screen.

The red Baron
09-02-2014, 11:34 AM
We got the rewards but me and some other got no splash screen.
Did restart with hard close 3 times.
Would like to know my individual position

Gal
09-02-2014, 11:51 AM
Rewards should now be rewarded.

Finally - But is the winners list posted anywhere? Guild and Individual?

garen argon
09-02-2014, 01:28 PM
Finally - But is the winners list posted anywhere? Guild and Individual?

that will be posted after the next war has been concluded

Palewood
09-02-2014, 02:28 PM
Hey Tadaaaah
Is there any feedback on the battle schedule? previously you said that Gree was resetting the schedule so there where almost back to back battles and it would return to normal - now 2 weeks again?

Any update on this topic?

By the way - all splash screens are through

garen argon
09-02-2014, 05:55 PM
individual war rewards have finally been received...let's close this thread.

plavine
09-02-2014, 07:26 PM

If we play, you should work , sorry dude : tell the developers to stop scheduling events on national holidays and just do a box event / ltq combo instead