PDA

View Full Version : Do You Want Street Assault To Be A Reoccurring Event?

SilentAssassin
09-01-2014, 10:00 AM
Simple poll. Yes or no

Leave your thoughts here !
Will be nice to see if GREE listens

IF yes... How often would you like to see it ?

Sandhawk
09-01-2014, 10:03 AM
No, this event sucks. I thought they would have learned their lesson from MW...

The_
09-01-2014, 10:07 AM
It's the only event that actually employs a certain level of strategy.

BBW
09-01-2014, 10:13 AM
Hell no this event was a gold sucking mess in the top

Nighteg
09-01-2014, 10:13 AM
Only if they significantly increase the cash units price and reduce regen times.
p.s. i'd love to see the first version of this event, where we're supposed to deploy items from our inventories.

The_
09-01-2014, 10:14 AM
Only if they significantly increase the cash units price and reduce regen times.
p.s. i'd love to see the first version of this event, where we're supposed to deploy items from our inventories.

people ended up deploying their entire inventory and quit lol.

shane09111
09-01-2014, 10:26 AM
No thank you

t12pm
09-01-2014, 10:29 AM
Hell no this event was a gold sucking mess in the top

Lmao nobody made you spend the gold. I thought it was better than most events there is actually some strategy needed. Event just needs some changes regen time being most important,

Vile Lynn
09-01-2014, 10:30 AM

You're being sarcastic, right?

If not, what strategy?

The Avenger$
09-01-2014, 11:00 AM
Stop whining, it's a good event. I do agree that the units should be more expensive though, and regen a bit faster.

The_
09-01-2014, 11:02 AM
You're being sarcastic, right?

If not, what strategy?

Strategy of my syn from #76 war to #17 in Assault with all goals completed, and virtually no gold spent. Best boosts in the game. All you need is activity and coordination to come out on top.

The Avenger$
09-01-2014, 11:03 AM
Strategy of my syn from #76 war to #17 in Assault with all goals completed, and virtually no gold spent. Best boosts in the game.

Exactly. Similar scenario with my team.

WTG Syndicate (624475065)
09-01-2014, 11:05 AM
Yes please.

Vile Lynn
09-01-2014, 11:06 AM
Well, good for you... not sure I believe it was "strategy" though.

Im Jahova
09-01-2014, 11:06 AM
Strategy of my syn from #76 war to #17 in Assault with all goals completed, and virtually no gold spent. Best boosts in the game. All you need is activity and coordination to come out on top.

I hope you know teams only ranked better then usual because the points glitched. That's why the teams who noticed that scored much higher than they should. Next time it won't be so easy

Vile Lynn
09-01-2014, 11:10 AM

I'll expect your syn to stay in the Top 20.

lol, good luck! (you'll need it.)

Vile Lynn
09-01-2014, 11:14 AM
cha... bottle that feeling :)
...save it for next time when you don't get so lucky with your "strategy."

Platform96
09-01-2014, 11:19 AM
We are a top 500 war syn and got top 100 in assault for winning all five nodes, our points went up a lot. All of our members were active and fought hard. There is definitely strategy involved and Id like this event to stay,.

Eraleth
09-01-2014, 11:19 AM
Yeah.
Good syn participation, mass confusion to start.. It was fun. (Down in the lower ranks anyway.)

Fix the chat.. It almost worked some of the time :p
Adjust the regen time- hell, even just 20% faster would have a huge impact.
Cash units- agreed they need to cost more. But I would lean more to the 10x increased cost than to the 100x that has been suggested.

The_
09-01-2014, 11:22 AM
I'll expect your syn to stay in the Top 20.

lol, good luck! (you'll need it.)

Who cares. My team was very active and fought hard. We didn't need to spend 20 vaults in a war to get low prizes, instead we were active and coordinated together to win all the nodes in assault. Perhaps you should stop hating and use your brain. Spend more time organizing your team instead of making pointless comments.

1Shot
09-01-2014, 11:28 AM

I agree with this.

Quatargate
09-01-2014, 11:28 AM
Gree you finally made a decent event. My team finally had a chance to compete against gold spenders because were active.

B0ST0N
09-01-2014, 11:41 AM
Or a lot of syns didnt participate as much because it sucks

Vile Lynn
09-01-2014, 11:53 AM
Who cares. My team was very active and fought hard. We didn't need to spend 20 vaults in a war to get low prizes, instead we were active and coordinated together to win all the nodes in assault. Perhaps you should stop hating and use your brain. Spend more time organizing your team instead of making pointless comments.

Oh ok... :rolleyes:

lol@fought hard
lol@use your brain
lol@making pointless comments

...as if you never make pointless and redundant comments.

Stop your brown-nosing and bragging, and make some constructive comments for a change.

Platform96
09-01-2014, 12:01 PM
This event sucks for inactive syns because nodes give bonuses

Sharpvision
09-01-2014, 12:06 PM
It's better than RB , at least we get a better chance at bonuses but regen time is too long

Champion24
09-01-2014, 12:12 PM
I voted yes.. if they fix the chatroom and make the regen 1 deploy per minute
We were mostly gold free and managed to finish 176th place.
Nice to finally have a new event in cc.. not everyone plays mw.

smokey77
09-01-2014, 12:26 PM
im not sure about strategy but im top 1500 in war in which i participate regularly , and was around 1500 in street assault without even really trying , so im not sure its about strategy . and even with that result i have absolutely no intention of doing street assault again in the near future i found the event boring .

Gingeasian
09-01-2014, 12:43 PM

Congrats on the high placement and everything but umm the "virtually no gold" parts a strech seeing how one guy alone dropped a vault on your 9/9 and I he wasn't the only one but regardless good job

Gingeasian
09-01-2014, 01:07 PM
Personally I enjoyed the event as it was something new and for the first time in a long time employed a certain degree of strategy. Of course the upper echelon of syns like TAW SAS TCH and other top spenders easily dominated this event like all others many other syns were able to complete the goals and achieve high rank by using a certain degree of strategy. Most syns going to complete node control had to use different strategies such as dividing and conquering and separating into little groups of who would attack/defend each node to blitz or hold off a blitz. And because the rank prizes were so good even compared to the elite prize it allowed syns to decide to go for straight points which was nice to not feel compleled to play a certain way. All in all a pretty good event to me.

cooch
09-01-2014, 01:15 PM
Thanks for poll. Regardless of outcome Gree will make this a part of 3 week cycle. So add 1 day war and SA as permanent part of every 3 weeks events.

Sounds like EB and RB will now be secondary to Wars and run simultaneously over weekends.

Much more dedication even if a free player....test limits of players RL vs Gree

Fredfreddy
09-01-2014, 02:28 PM
Definitely yes, good to add a totally new event but it does need attention on the regen time as well as other balance issues. The 24 hr war needs to go away, a short version of a regular event is not a "new" event.

sister morphine
09-01-2014, 02:54 PM
This event sucks for inactive syns because nodes give bonuses
I laughed.

The Squeeze
09-01-2014, 03:42 PM
No, I do not

The Hammr
09-01-2014, 08:09 PM
To me, this event was like bidding on ebay. Whoever spends the most wins. If ine target gets too expensive, switch to a cheaper one. Only difference is that something you actually wanted shows up at your house a few days after playing ebay. And it doesnt cost you anything if you lose. I prefer ebay to street assault.

so no, I did not like street assault.

Laelia
09-01-2014, 09:07 PM
Few goals, lousy prizes, not much action with slow regen, no strategy: just tap-tap-tap

Perin
09-01-2014, 10:08 PM
No. I think we have enough events as is and that the 24hr war & 11hr war should also be discontinued.

Miss Soprano
09-01-2014, 11:42 PM
No. I think we have enough events as is and that the 24hr war & 11hr war should also be discontinued.

Hell yeah! Listen to this guy!!!!

smokey77
09-02-2014, 12:42 AM
Thanks for poll. Regardless of outcome Gree will make this a part of 3 week cycle. So add 1 day war and SA as permanent part of every 3 weeks events.

Sounds like EB and RB will now be secondary to Wars and run simultaneously over weekends.

Much more dedication even if a free player....test limits of players RL vs Gree

I really hope this isnt the case , the 3 day war at the end of the cycle along with building my IPH are the only two things left for me that i enjoy !

Crobach
09-02-2014, 01:07 AM
Tap, tap, tap... Golden event this one, for GREE that is. Prizes was good, but just 3 prizes to claim total for an entire event is just stupid. Pack it up or change the entire event. No need to let it last more than a day as many teams were "done" with the event by then anyway. 12 hrs wouod be enough really.

hexie
09-02-2014, 02:33 AM
All you need is activity and coordination to come out on top.

Bull****

Cool story tho, bro :rolleyes:

Max Power
09-02-2014, 06:57 AM
I don't care. While all you chowders were tapping away all weekend, I was taking your girlfriends out for a beautiful holiday weekend....LOL!

Vile Lynn
09-02-2014, 08:09 AM
I don't care. While all you chowders were tapping away all weekend, I was taking your girlfriends out for a beautiful holiday weekend....LOL!

My girlfriend said thanks! Best weekend ever! lol! :D

dip.stick
09-02-2014, 08:49 AM
What a dumb poll!

This game is HEAVILY stacked in favor of the Top 10, unless you are in a top 10 you can never hope for any form of success. The fun had gone out of the game and it will get more frustrating as time passes. GREE passes on other financial rewards / refunds to the top spenders, it's the little guys who buy gold that get robbed. You can never hope for any worthwhile accomplishment or display any form of skill or strategy, it's just how much you can spend and how fast you can tap.

Most of the guys in TAW, SAS etc are GREE employees and plants. You are naive if you believe you have any chance in this game.

Vile Lynn
09-02-2014, 11:38 AM
1min/1deployment regen rate would make the SA event... umm.. a little better.

5mins is a turnoff.

I'm very doubtful they'll change it since gold users don't need a regen rate.

The_Don
09-02-2014, 11:50 AM
This event is what drove me to quit MW, it had the same wet blanket effect on me in CC

JackSchit
09-02-2014, 03:35 PM
Simple poll. Yes or no

Leave your thoughts here !
Will be nice to see if GREE listens

IF yes... How often would you like to see it ?

I personally enjoyed having a new event unlike any of the others. The game can get pretty repetitious. As for how often major events should be every other weekend and they should alternate between standard war and SA

Fearlessheat
09-02-2014, 06:33 PM

And what is your strategy , smart one ?

StampinFools
09-03-2014, 04:51 AM
This event sucks...nothing that goes on in this event has anything to do with the profiles and stats each of us have made for ourselves. Keep it out of crime city please. Very un enjoyable to me. Maybe that's just my opinion.

Sandhawk
09-04-2014, 09:17 AM
Let's keep this one on the front page...

Morgz
09-04-2014, 10:20 AM
I personally did not enjoy the event as much as I do the regular wars. It's an in game cash suck, and then pretty much just a tap fest the last 3-5 minutes of each battle. Kind of silly, IMO. Also, at the end of the war, last battle, seemed like the servers crashed as many of our player's got burned with troops they tried to deploy, that never deployed. What a waste.

jandhvet
09-04-2014, 11:07 AM
No, I do not want another sa. I would also like battles to be 4 weeks apart and stop stacking everything on top of each other. Remove 24 hour war and bring back pvp weekend. There's a reason so many top players are retiring.

Tadaaah
09-04-2014, 11:13 AM
Please direct conversation/feedback to the official thread. Thanks.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?98442-Feedback-Street-Assault