PDA

View Full Version : Cannot Connect to Server???

Sandhawk
09-01-2014, 09:50 AM
Is the CC the server down? Anyone having an issue connecting?

All my devices are iOS and can't connect with any of them. My internet is working just fine. I'm located midwest US.

I hope someone other than the normal leech that catches me sleeping is robbing my hood...

Vile Lynn
09-01-2014, 10:35 AM
I'm having the same problem, making it hard to finish EBs.

It could be my old devices, but I think too many players are trying to log in to finish the EB event and GREE's servers can't keep up. Go figure.

This happens in the last hours of every event in all of their apps.

Ryan the Great8
09-01-2014, 04:01 PM
I'm having the same issue with my two accounts on ios. I can get into the game when using 3G with no issues, but the game won't load when connected to wifi. Tried rebooting my router to no avail, but this thread makes me think it's a problem on Gree's end.
Mine worked perfectly up until about 24 hours ago and has not worked over wifi since then.

Vile Lynn
09-01-2014, 04:08 PM
I'm having the same issue with my two accounts on ios. I can get into the game when using 3G with no issues, but the game won't load when connected to wifi. Tried rebooting my router to no avail, but this thread makes me think it's a problem on Gree's end.
Mine worked perfectly up until about 24 hours ago and has not worked over wifi since then.

Check in Settings on your device just to be sure that your wifi is selected. Then restart your wifi & router.

Sometimes restarting the wifi helps. A few times, my wifi was changed, but I have no idea how. Weird.
Sometimes CC will load just fine and MW won't on the same device, go figure.

Good luck! I hope that helps.

Mine has been working fine today since I restarted my router & wifi. Thank goodness because I still had bosses to kill to get 100! Made it! :cool:

kimberleyj
09-01-2014, 06:06 PM
i am always having this problem i only get this problem with cc, all other apps work fine.

B0ST0N
09-01-2014, 06:17 PM
I've never had problems. recently it crashes which trying to rob a lot

Ryan the Great8
09-02-2014, 04:51 AM
Game still doesn't work on either of my iOS devices when using wifi. Also noticed that I'm getting zero gold video offers and no tapjoy gold showed up for the 4 apps I downloaded yesterday. Looking more and more like an issue with Gree's iOS servers not connecting properly.

Ryan the Great8
09-02-2014, 12:12 PM
Taddah--I see you've been around some today, any idea what may be happening with the iOS issue explained above? Still not able to get into game using wifi.

Vile Lynn
09-02-2014, 12:22 PM
Still not able to get into game using wifi.

Double check your device settings that the right wifi is selected.
If you can with 3G, delete the app and reinstall it.

Good luck!

Ryan the Great8
09-02-2014, 12:57 PM
thanks Vile, tried both those ideas already. Along with resetting router and internet modem. No solution working yet

Cereal K!ller
09-03-2014, 08:04 AM
I was having this problem Sunday and Monday and I'm android. I would have to disconnect from WiFi and reconnect after in game and hope it worked. It didn't always but sometimes it did.

Ryan the Great8
09-03-2014, 11:21 AM
Uninstalled and reinstalled both my accounts a few hours ago and both are working now. Never had that issue before with ios and seemed strange both went down at the same time

Vile Lynn
09-03-2014, 11:39 AM
Great, Ryan! Happy to hear reinstalling helped! :)