PDA

View Full Version : what do you want to change in Street Assault?

ohlo-00
09-01-2014, 02:22 AM
-fix chat (was down every minute)
-more different items to buy
-faster regenerate deploys
-good will be reward - few deploys or so
-change bonus limits (now is 10k/100k/7.2M/12M) 100k to 7.2M is too much

Nighteg
09-01-2014, 03:46 AM
1) regen should 1 min per deploy MAX.
2) x100 of the top cash units should be at least x100 more expensive.

sister morphine
09-01-2014, 04:33 AM
1) regen should 1 min per deploy MAX.
2) x100 of the top cash units should be at least x100 more expensive.
Agree totally with 1. It's a lot faster in MW so why so slow here. Crime City is really poor on all fronts with health and energy regen

Disagree with 2. X10-x15 maybe but not x100. You're in danger of sounding like the KA forum guy who proclaimed that "elite players want exclusivity". I'm not a fan of shutting people out (cue jibes of commie from the knuckle draggers), so an increase of x10 or 15 would make iph more of a factor without going OTT.

Nighteg
09-01-2014, 05:46 AM
Agree totally with 1. It's a lot faster in MW so why so slow here. Crime City is really poor on all fronts with health and energy regen

Disagree with 2. X10-x15 maybe but not x100. You're in danger of sounding like the KA forum guy who proclaimed that "elite players want exclusivity". I'm not a fan of shutting people out (cue jibes of commie from the knuckle draggers), so an increase of x10 or 15 would make iph more of a factor without going OTT.

600m per 100 top units sounds pretty fair to me, without it becoming "exclusive" or "elite". :confused:
Otherwise what's the point of the cheaper cash units, if everyone can afford the top?

saintdenay11
09-01-2014, 05:54 AM
things that greedy needs to change or fix
1) regeneration was a joke, and you didn't even start the event full. with saying that a gold refill should give you a full recharge like they do in battle
2) weapons that could be purchased with cash were too cheap. anyone could purchase them.
3) need to be able to tell what each team has scored on each node. not just see what you scored and the total amount.
4) chat needs to be fixed, also should be added to battles if you can ever get it correct
5) on droid the individual standing needs to be fixed as it never told you what place you were in

B0ST0N
09-01-2014, 06:02 AM
Faster regen
Be rewarded deploys for winning instead of cheap weapons
30 minute battles

Nighteg
09-01-2014, 06:06 AM
Be rewarded deploys for winning instead of cheap weapons

That's a great idea!

B0ST0N
09-01-2014, 06:10 AM
Well I mean... 6mil for 100 of tje best cash deploys is cheap lol. If greee wanted it more expensive they would make less money. I dont want to keep talking about it. Gree is a big gaming company. They want big money. We have to deal with it or move on.v

WTG Syndicate (624475065)
09-01-2014, 06:47 AM
Quicker regens would be good, the chat working, higher cash items to buy

hellfirecc
09-01-2014, 07:46 AM

Totally agree. Further the item prices must be increased. Everyone with a IPH of 1m is able to buy highest items. That's a joke. The event should be more IPH relevant. Like the idea of 600m for 100 top items.

Also on android the game was freezing all the time. Wasn't able to put 200 deploys in 5min.

The Night Prowler
09-01-2014, 08:13 AM
I agree with the faster regen. And sort the chat out. One other thing I noticed was when you lvled up you didn't get a refill thought that was a bit crappy as you get a full refill on all the other events.

Dipstik
09-01-2014, 08:20 AM
Oh yeah I can just see how that would work out... How many times can you level a new character in two days? 15? 20?

Vile Lynn
09-01-2014, 08:43 AM
Oh yeah I can just see how that would work out... How many times can you level a new character in two days? 15? 20?

And L250s would be screwed again.

Nighteg
09-01-2014, 08:49 AM
And L250s would be screwed again.

I see you're trying reverse psychology on gree :D

p.s. 250s should automatically get 25% faster regen. Just for being awesome.

b-w
09-01-2014, 08:59 AM
matchups were rough

Evan1000
09-01-2014, 09:25 AM
matchups were rough

We got SAS twice. Not once.. but twice.

We're Top 150 btw :P

madnoob
09-01-2014, 09:29 AM
I'd like to see it disappear

Weasel
09-01-2014, 09:39 AM
Match ups need to be determined differently. Overall syndicate strength is of no use in this event, and even if it were, teams that rank top 150 in battle for empire city were seeing teams from the top 10, so something is very wrong with the match ups.

Deploys... This should have been a no brainer for Gree. 20 hours and 50 minutes to regen 250 deploys is bordering on placing a buy-in cost on the event. 1 gold per deploy is unreasonable, 5 minutes to regen one deploy is unreasonable, so that needs to change. Either speed up the regen times or actually place a buy in cost on the event. 1500 gold to unlock an event would be perfectly reasonable.

Cost of units available for game cash needs to drastically increase at the top end. With the very lengthy regen times, the most expensive unit was affordable for a vast majority of players. This renders the cheaper units useless and devalues the hood economies of a great number of players. The cost of the top cash unit needs to be increased by 10x at an absolute minimum. I would even like to see 100x as suggested above. As for the weaker units, I had no use for them so I don't know what they should cost, but I think it would be reasonable that the second best unit cost half as much as the best unit.

Regarding deploy regen rate and cost of units, the cost of units might be ok if we could actually deploy them. The limiting factor on participation should be based on availability of resources rather than mostly on time and availability of gold.

I don't care about the chat. In fact, just get rid of it. I didn't use it, apparently it was very buggy, and everyone is already using third party chat apps.

SmoothCriminal
09-01-2014, 09:42 AM
2 min regen is fine. 5 min is crap and no fun at all but the usual people still spent a lot so why would gree change it for the majority when its not going to effect them?

Vile Lynn
09-01-2014, 09:53 AM
I see you're trying reverse psychology on gree :D

Hahaha yeah, I figured they very rarely give us what we ask, so.... here's to hoping! :D

Cereal K!ller
09-02-2014, 10:35 PM

This sums it all up for me.

BrisingrBoss
09-02-2014, 10:58 PM
Totally agree. Further the item prices must be increased. Everyone with a IPH of 1m is able to buy highest items. That's a joke. The event should be more IPH relevant. Like the idea of 600m for 100 top items.

Also on android the game was freezing all the time. Wasn't able to put 200 deploys in 5min.
agree with price increase but not x100. remember you are asking for faster deploy regen, if you multiply that by 100, and get 100 deploys per minute, you need to get and COLLECT at least 6m per minute to be able to buy items, and nothing else. that is about 360m iph. just think about it. how many have 360M iph on Crime city??? think before you make stupid requests like that... if you make it 1 regen per minute, and increase the price by 10, you still need tyo either save a ton of money, or still make over 36 million per hour. still a lot of money, maybe only the 3% of the players have that(i could be wrong there, but i doubt it will be much over 5%. at any rate, max price increase for now cant be over 2x current price, so you need 7.2 mil IPH at least to be able to compete.

So, basically, yes on 1 per minute, no on increase prices, at least for now. overall iph will grow a lot faster now that most of us got the extra building upgrade.

Nighteg
09-03-2014, 02:35 AM
agree with price increase but not x100. remember you are asking for faster deploy regen, if you multiply that by 100, and get 100 deploys per minute, you need to get and COLLECT at least 6m per minute to be able to buy items, and nothing else. that is about 360m iph. just think about it. how many have 360M iph on Crime city??? think before you make stupid requests like that... if you make it 1 regen per minute, and increase the price by 10, you still need tyo either save a ton of money, or still make over 36 million per hour. still a lot of money, maybe only the 3% of the players have that(i could be wrong there, but i doubt it will be much over 5%. at any rate, max price increase for now cant be over 2x current price, so you need 7.2 mil IPH at least to be able to compete.

So, basically, yes on 1 per minute, no on increase prices, at least for now. overall iph will grow a lot faster now that most of us got the extra building upgrade.

Not sure where your math stopped making sense :D

48 hours - 48x60=2880 deploys. That's if we have a regen time of 1 min per deploy. 2880/100=~29 bundles of x100. 600m per x100 bundle is quite expensive (17.4b), but you don't need 360m iph for that. 1/4 of that (150m) would be more reasonable, but we're speculating. Somehow i don't think they'll lower the regen time to 1m.

sister morphine
09-03-2014, 03:23 AM

48 hours - 48x60=2880 deploys. That's if we have a regen time of 1 min per deploy. 2880/100=~29 bundles of x100. 600m per x100 bundle is quite expensive (17.4b), but you don't need 360m iph for that. 1/4 of that (150m) would be more reasonable, but we're speculating. Somehow i don't think they'll lower the regen time to 1m.
Change those multipliers to the x10 I suggested and you'd be looking at 15m per hour iph. Even that's assuming players stayed up tapping non-stop for 72hrs, lol

muff jnr
09-03-2014, 06:38 AM
Remove the event, it sucks

BrisingrBoss
09-03-2014, 11:30 AM

the 360m IPH comes from the fact that it would cost 6M per minute to keep up with the event, IF we increased price by 100. but i agree to the point of not needing the whole 360m IPH, if you saved enough cash before. but you can see it would be difficult for most players to save 17b in a week or even a month, my math was assuming that you would not loose any of your saved cash. same way when you do gold spend math, you dont assume regeneration time, you just count how much gold to do event without it.

so if you increase the price by 4 and increase regen to 1 per minute, you are still looking at: 24m per pack of 100, 29x100(your math) = 29 packs would cost 29x24= 696 million a reasonable price!!!

I still dont see an event in which you need to have 150 mil iph to be able to participate fully. unfortunately we dont have the numbers but i still think it is a very low number of players with that kind of IPH.

Gree wants to MAKE money. in order for them to do that they must make the purchase price low enough for players with low gold spend to be able to buy regens and use the units. remember that on the previous comment a player would need 17b to be able to use all his regens but we didnt consider that a player with 17b in the bank and a IPH of 360m is also a heavy gold spender. he would not be able to spend any gold because he wouldnt be able to buy the units to use, or he would have to buy gold units, and not use his IPH at all.

so units have to be expensive enough for your iph to make a difference, but cheap enough so that players that are light gold spenders are still able to buy the units and spend them with regen bought with gold.

Nighteg
09-03-2014, 11:46 AM
the 360m IPH comes from the fact that it would cost 6M per minute to keep up with the event, IF we increased price by 100. but i agree to the point of not needing the whole 360m IPH, if you saved enough cash before. but you can see it would be difficult for most players to save 17b in a week or even a month, my math was assuming that you would not loose any of your saved cash. same way when you do gold spend math, you dont assume regeneration time, you just count how much gold to do event without it.

so if you increase the price by 4 and increase regen to 1 per minute, you are still looking at: 24m per pack of 100, 29x100(your math) = 29 packs would cost 29x24= 696 million a reasonable price!!!

I still dont see an event in which you need to have 150 mil iph to be able to participate fully. unfortunately we dont have the numbers but i still think it is a very low number of players with that kind of IPH.

Gree wants to MAKE money. in order for them to do that they must make the purchase price low enough for players with low gold spend to be able to buy regens and use the units. remember that on the previous comment a player would need 17b to be able to use all his regens but we didnt consider that a player with 17b in the bank and a IPH of 360m is also a heavy gold spender. he would not be able to spend any gold because he wouldnt be able to buy the units to use, or he would have to buy gold units, and not use his IPH at all.

so units have to be expensive enough for your iph to make a difference, but cheap enough so that players that are light gold spenders are still able to buy the units and spend them with regen bought with gold.

I've had close sums to the example (16b, 14b at another cycle), and i'm not even close to 360m IPH. 700m is peanuts. At least 30% of my top 150/100 syn can afford that. The top unit cost should not be achievable to all. Some may be able to buy enough, others may be able to buy half, and some will have to settle for the weaker units. That's what they are there for!
Until now there was little incentive for people to seriously invest into their IPH. LTBs have the worst rewards of all events. Maybe this will give them a push.

Tadaaah
09-03-2014, 01:59 PM
Please redirect conversation to the official thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?98442-Feedback-Street-Assault