PDA

View Full Version : Mind blown

Bravo Zulu
08-31-2014, 02:16 PM
Once upon a time, there was a game you could play. It's was fun and added exciting features like factions. Then the events became closer together and soon nary a day passed that there wasn't some formerly excited event to dread.

Next, multiple events running concurrently. Like a concurrent sentence in prison.

Next up- speed events. But thanks, it was my get out of jail card free. No thanks, you can't have my money anymore.

C'mon, can't we just be honest? Trying to fix the glitch. Or look like it. Funny what you have effectively done is allow only the highest level and highest stat players to use it. Ones that can regen quick. And have tons of energy to burn through. A npc that takes 700 energy? Under an hour if you regen anywhere above +14.

dan2407
08-31-2014, 02:48 PM
So to summarise your moaning because your energy regen isn high enough to glitch quickly?

Agent Orange
08-31-2014, 03:06 PM
So to summarise your moaning because your energy regen isn high enough to glitch quickly?

Considering the game has been about cheating for so long I guess I can see your point.

Allday
09-01-2014, 04:28 PM
So you are complainting about not being able to cheat. I have never cheated and hate you guys

Bravo Zulu
09-04-2014, 04:29 PM

Uh, well, no. To sum that up... I guess you would take it that way as people do tend to be negative on theses forums and assume they have the right to cheat. But no- I think it's crap for all the new players. The divide will get wider and only benefit the top. And btw, so we are clear, I'm one of this at the top. And yes, I think it's unfair. I've been playing a long time (2.5 years) and doing pretty well I might add. I regen at +15. Every 57 seconds.

I also think it's crap for factions who are pretty high rankings to also struggle. But you probably aren't used to people thinking about others on here. Again understandable, especially in context of your reply.

Moaning? This game does not male me moan. I lament here and there, wax philosophical at times, but generally just say what I'm thinking. Opening up a goals folder to a gazillion events to sort out- these were my thoughts. And I like to tell gree my thoughts. It may not matter but it lets me get it off my chest.

You might try having some though. Thoughts that is. Don't give into the temptation to think everyone is complaining. Try thinking without jumping to conclusions.

headfaction
09-04-2014, 10:33 PM
Considering the game has been about cheating for so long I guess I can see your point.

Hell yeah that's the only reason I still play this game!

Yee
09-05-2014, 12:53 AM
Well said Zulu,

after 2.5 years of addiction into this "game" and to borrow what you had said "Opening up a goals folder to a gazillion events to sort out..." had finally make me sit up and wise up to this.....

Uh, well, no. To sum that up... I guess you would take it that way as people do tend to be negative on theses forums and assume they have the right to cheat. But no- I think it's crap for all the new players. The divide will get wider and only benefit the top. And btw, so we are clear, I'm one of this at the top. And yes, I think it's unfair. I've been playing a long time (2.5 years) and doing pretty well I might add. I regen at +15. Every 57 seconds.

I also think it's crap for factions who are pretty high rankings to also struggle. But you probably aren't used to people thinking about others on here. Again understandable, especially in context of your reply.

Moaning? This game does not male me moan. I lament here and there, wax philosophical at times, but generally just say what I'm thinking. Opening up a goals folder to a gazillion events to sort out- these were my thoughts. And I like to tell gree my thoughts. It may not matter but it lets me get it off my chest.

You might try having some though. Thoughts that is. Don't give into the temptation to think everyone is complaining. Try thinking without jumping to conclusions.

Apollo13
09-05-2014, 05:25 AM
From what I saw, the Master FLTQ requires 5.4mil energies to complete. Supposing that each team with 60 members regen at +6, the faction can regen 518,400 energies per day (60members x 6 energy/min x 60 min/hr x 24 hours). 5 days and the faction can regen 2,592,000 energies. So the faction still need 2.8mil energies just to complete Master. The rest will have to come from gold refill. This will mean 2,800 refills and each refill cost 20 gold... A total of 56,000 gold required to finish just the Master... Which is 37 vault of gold.

How many factions have 60 members? How many factions have all its members at +6 energies or higher? This may mean many more vaults required... And this is what every faction have to spend just for 1 event. And then there is Normal and Prestige levels still to complete. Do you all still think this game is playable at all?

For those who are slow, to continue to progress in this game, you will possibly need 1/2 to 1 vault of gold per event. Even if one can afford to spend, the continuous back to back running of multiple concurrent events is burning up a lot of players.

Bravo Zulu is just pointing out the obvious but then, there are people who is turning it into negativity... I don't see this as whinning... I just feel sad for those that continue to play, thinking that they are getting better when they see their stats rise. But how many hits does it took you to take down the level 150 Epic Boss last cycle compared to this cycle? Still the same or worst?... Wake up! You are being con by GREE.

GrimAmoeba
09-05-2014, 06:01 AM
Once upon a time, there was a game you could play. It's was fun and added exciting features like factions. Then the events became closer together and soon nary a day passed that there wasn't some formerly excited event to dread.

Next, multiple events running concurrently. Like a concurrent sentence in prison.

Next up- speed events. But thanks, it was my get out of jail card free. No thanks, you can't have my money anymore.

C'mon, can't we just be honest? Trying to fix the glitch. Or look like it. Funny what you have effectively done is allow only the highest level and highest stat players to use it. Ones that can regen quick. And have tons of energy to burn through. A npc that takes 700 energy? Under an hour if you regen anywhere above +14.

Cool story bro, don't play

Gen CheeBye
09-05-2014, 06:48 AM
So will you stop MW because there's no more glitching?

I really would like to see the end of glitch. Cos that will encourage people to stop doing this event for free and driving up energy requirements.

I've stopped individual LTQs for more than 4 months now. With stats inflation, doesn't matter to me. You always have a choice which events to avoid.