PDA

View Full Version : Allice Size + not working?

Huj
08-31-2014, 02:01 PM
I noticed when I attack people now It does not add my +17 alliance size that I have. Profile says I have 412 allies and when I attack a bunch of random people for the boss summon it always shows that I have 412 allies when attacking.

Is the bonus not working or is it now automatically added to the alliance size that it shows in your profile?

Drakhoan
08-31-2014, 06:55 PM
Had some problems with this before myself... it finally started showing correctly, so I can't add anything that will actually help you.

Huj
09-01-2014, 05:59 PM
Sux it still is not working. Its a good amount of stats also so kind of annoying when I in raid wars with some nolifers who set timers on buildings when they have 2x more iph than me LOL

Mikelord
09-01-2014, 06:38 PM
It's called karma, you trash talking junkie, MW specifically targets people who have problems with getting along with other community players in this fourm.

Huj
09-01-2014, 06:46 PM
It's called karma, you trash talking junkie, MW specifically targets people who have problems with getting along with other community players in this fourm.

"Yawn" Did you say something? Nop I guess not.

Mr Big C
09-01-2014, 06:53 PM
I've noticed in WD that it shows, but when I attack people it does not show the extra units.

Drakhoan
09-01-2014, 07:05 PM
I've noticed in WD that it shows, but when I attack people it does not show the extra units.

Then you have an issue as well... it should show regardless. I have experienced both of these issues, but it finally was corrected without my action.

Huj
09-01-2014, 07:11 PM
Should I dare try sending in a ticket to support? I don't think I'm near that point of desperation yet lol

Drakhoan
09-01-2014, 07:20 PM
Should I dare try sending in a ticket to support? I don't think I'm near that point of desperation yet lol

IMO - I would give it a month, thats what I did. After that might be worth a ticket.

Kennetth
09-02-2014, 11:04 AM
I noticed when I attack people now It does not add my +17 alliance size that I have. Profile says I have 412 allies and when I attack a bunch of random people for the boss summon it always shows that I have 412 allies when attacking.

Is the bonus not working or is it now automatically added to the alliance size that it shows in your profile?
Not quite sure, but for me it works most of the time. Once in a while there will be a log-in where none of my alliance size bonus seems to be working properly.

Splat!
09-03-2014, 01:49 AM

yes, I noticed that too. alliance + and - is not working. Am getting raw allies only.

hairydonkey
09-03-2014, 07:23 AM
mine is working ok,..never had a problem