PDA

View Full Version : Chat not Working?

Wufnu
08-30-2014, 04:52 PM
Anyone noticed you can't reply to messages lately?

Drakhoan
08-30-2014, 05:02 PM
Retry connection... retry connection... retry connection

Not working and has had problems from the start. IMO it should be removed and their effort put elsewhere.

Dirty Mind
08-30-2014, 05:09 PM
has it ever really worked consistently?

Victory99
08-30-2014, 05:19 PM
FYI the chat hasnt been working since day one of frontline, the only time gree got the chat right is when they had full assault

Wufnu
08-30-2014, 10:24 PM
I don't mean the chat in the frontline console, I mean player to player chat. I just noticed today I can't reply to messages. I have to go to the other persons base and leave them a message through their stat display. If I hit "reply" to their message it bounces me back to my stat screen.

Edit: Maybe I use it do seldom I forgot how. Profile/Comments works just fine. Just can't reply from anything left on the message board.

Drakhoan
08-30-2014, 10:39 PM
I don't mean the chat in the frontline console, I mean player to player chat. I just noticed today I can't reply to messages. I have to go to the other persons base and leave them a message through their stat display. If I hit "reply" to their message it bounces me back to my stat screen.

Edit: Maybe I use it do seldom I forgot how. Profile/Comments works just fine. Just can't reply from anything left on the message board.

Have on occasion had that problem, but not lately... least I haven't tried.

Annihilator2
08-30-2014, 11:31 PM
This "reply" alsways worked not directly.
You click "reply" and enter into your profile screen, then go to Comments tab and click again "reply".
P.S.: You entered directly to Comments tab in some cases.