PDA

View Full Version : ridiculous unit give away

mayhem
08-30-2014, 07:55 AM
What ridiculous unit giveaway to beg folks to participate.... a 360k/250k unit for 1 million deploy.... think how much gold, the missions, WD, you had to use to get units half that much...

Cobra Kai
08-30-2014, 08:04 AM
Let me get this straight ...you're angry that we got a good unit reward because ...you didn't have to spend a lot of energy, XP and gold?

You should just delete this post. It's very foolish.

DaBoss!
08-30-2014, 08:05 AM
If you don''t like it......don't participate.........

richie1105
08-30-2014, 09:11 AM
It's easy to get, just make sure you have 200 deploys and deploy on tanks, if you can't afford them, then you have just found out where a problem lies and it needs to be addressed

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
08-30-2014, 12:01 PM
What ridiculous unit giveaway to beg folks to participate.... a 360k/250k unit for 1 million deploy.... think how much gold, the missions, WD, you had to use to get units half that much...

Come on buddy, life is replete with ridiculous things like my post. LOL

mayhem
08-30-2014, 12:35 PM
My point is that this unit, though great, is completely out of balance with the rest of the game... or are we about to have another bout with stat inflation.. it beat out every other event unit (though it has no bonus), why spend 20 days upgrading a building, or dropping a vault on a FLTQ.. it was a waste of time. It took 5 minutes to "earn" this mega unit.
BTW.. if everyone gets the unit, no one get stronger... that's the problem with inflation....

VileDoom
08-30-2014, 01:18 PM
Let me get this straight ...you're angry that we got a good unit reward because ...you didn't have to spend a lot of energy, XP and gold?

You should just delete this post. It's very foolish.

^^ this ^^

Cobra Kai
08-30-2014, 01:35 PM
My point is that this unit, though great, is completely out of balance with the rest of the game... or are we about to have another bout with stat inflation.. it beat out every other event unit (though it has no bonus), why spend 20 days upgrading a building, or dropping a vault on a FLTQ.. it was a waste of time. It took 5 minutes to "earn" this mega unit.
BTW.. if everyone gets the unit, no one get stronger... that's the problem with inflation....

Your logic loop is flawed. My boosts are not your boosts, maybe the same as some boosts, but others boosts are not the same as yours or mine. Therein, some got stronger with the unit than others.

Inflation is not a linear line when external influences change the bottom line for some.

Your logic jump from one single data point of a decent unit to another round of stat inflation is illogical and presumptuous

Huj
08-30-2014, 01:47 PM
Unit is nice but for most the boost in stats it provides is marginal. I mean any unit that's 1/1 in stats but gives a 1% boost will provide me with a bigger boost.

Units without boosts are average no matter what stats they have.

mayhem
08-30-2014, 01:56 PM
Whatever, I stand by my statement... the unit is disproportionate to the effort.

crazeejay
08-30-2014, 02:06 PM
Your brain is disproportionate

menmylac
08-30-2014, 02:44 PM
This thread is freaking stupid!!! Stop complaining about crap; its a fairly easy way to get a really good unit without spending any gold!!!!!!

If you actually followed the game, you would see that the developers are making certain things a little easier to get the fun back into this money pit.

Who dares wins
08-30-2014, 03:04 PM
Quit complaining !!!

Who dares wins
08-30-2014, 03:07 PM
I think these days is all comes down to boosts bro not how big stats of unit is as without the boost there worth ****

Drakhoan
08-30-2014, 03:31 PM
Whatever, I stand by my statement... the unit is disproportionate to the effort.

This mode of thinking would eliminate the grand prize for scratch offs... if won by the average player. By your statement it seems you have no problem with players winning large units as long as they pay dearly for them.

Hey... keep Austin weird!

Apollo13
08-30-2014, 03:37 PM
Will be even better if they give out 1 everytime I deploy 1mil Pts.

Drakhoan
08-30-2014, 03:43 PM
Will be even better if they give out 1 everytime I deploy 1mil Pts.

For me as well... but then the problem would be that they don't stack.

Dirty Mind
08-30-2014, 04:26 PM

Whatever, we will remind you of this next time to complain about an event being 'too hard'.

menmylac
08-30-2014, 04:47 PM
Typical..... A coward creates a thread and then remains silent!!!!!!

mayhem
08-30-2014, 06:56 PM
Silent? How many times do I have to say I stand by my statement... and btw, if this is a start of a trend to give 200k/200k prizes to everyone for little effort, it's just an insult to everyone that has been playing for years.. that one unit is equal to months of play and vaults of gold to a player in 2012.... gree can't figure out how to create consistent rewards.... every other event now needs to have it's reward multiplied by 10 to make the effort worth it...

mayhem
08-30-2014, 06:59 PM
It's just as ridiculous as the daily log in events of 2013... you didn't even have to play, just log in.. and you "earned" really nice units... better than a top 1000 finish in WD at the time...

mayhem
08-30-2014, 07:13 PM
The last LTQ.. master level 19/20 was only a 50k/50k no bonus unit...and took 9k energy. By effort required it should have been a 5 mil/5 mil unit.

{Kill Joy}
08-30-2014, 08:03 PM
Its great for the smaller players. so what. if we all go it. which im sure most did. then its nothing. 0 gain. next please.

Drakhoan
08-30-2014, 08:16 PM
Effort comes in many forms. I'm not sure how you are defining it. Could it not be by spending gold? Could it not be by loggin in every day (still think it should have been consecutive log ins)? Could it not be prestaging an LTQ? Could it not be opening a chest every hour on the hour? Could it not be molding your player to a specific cause/event over the last year or two?

Its one reward in one event... contrary to your perspective everyone will not get the unit that is so easily obtained. Everything evolves. Stat inflation is a product of this evolution in the game. Prior to you complaining about a unit being too good and easy to get there were (and still are) complaints that units weren't good enough and too hard to get. Learn to accept or cope with this or move on.

Dirty Mind
08-30-2014, 08:39 PM
If you dont like it, then as a protest, you should not try to get it.

JB5
08-30-2014, 08:50 PM
A lot of guys in my faction are newer accounts with low iph, and they play gold free. They can't get it, and I'm sure there not alone. Needless to say, your argument has flaws.

Annihilator2
08-30-2014, 11:43 PM
The last LTQ.. master level 19/20 was only a 50k/50k no bonus unit...and took 9k energy. By effort required it should have been a 5 mil/5 mil unit.

Fully agree.
Gree lost proportions at all!!!

Another example of disproportion is ranking: general opens plane with 3,000/2,700 stats (what is nothing today) and commander opens missle machine with 900/1,075 stats:(

aphroKEN
08-31-2014, 03:52 AM
This quest chain was a little too easy to complete. Literally took only 15 seconds of non-stop tapping.

BIGBOY
08-31-2014, 06:58 AM
this is bull**** for the big players it might be very easy to get but I can't get it don't matter how much I try, my IPH is just not big enough. so I think Gree did a great job balancing it out.

local1
08-31-2014, 07:20 AM
this is bull**** for the big players it might be very easy to get but I can't get it don't matter how much I try, my IPH is just not big enough. so I think Gree did a great job balancing it out.

Thanks BIGBOY. Everyone needs to consider that the game is not built around where "my" account may be. This is a nice carrot for those that need a target to reach for. Even if IPH is not up to par the possibility of heavy raiding exist for those that want to progress.

Pidgeot
08-31-2014, 08:15 AM
I got the unit but thats thanks to building my IPH and stockpiling tanks. It also helped to have a low LTB as well. I can only buy 100 a day though so Ive been saving since last frontline.

jj JJ
08-31-2014, 09:04 AM
This is a great reward that every player can get if they plan the event right. We do a war every 4 hours in our faction for a total of 12 or so wars. The first 11 wars low iph players can collect the frontline rewards and save them for the final war. Then during the final war they just need to ensure they have enough deploys to deploy at least 150 of the tanks, this way they can collect all the prizes at one time.

Even if you a are a top 5000 faction you can do this as long as you have a little self discipline. All you have to do is go back to back wars and collect the 5 tanks for each third place, then after 30 wars you have 150 tanks.

I would hope if you are playing this game then you are smart enough to figure this out. If not you are probably the type of player that still thinks raiding, attacking, and leveling are good things!

garen argon
08-31-2014, 01:08 PM
to the OP, not a lot of players will complete the FLTQ events on prestige or raid boss on master or even epic boss...so for those of us that can get a unit like this; this is very cool.

most of the players in top factions; won't even notice a change in their total atk / def from a unit like this...what's a mil give or take when your stats are in the billions..

so thanks gree for giving the little guy something.

Cocky Ace
08-31-2014, 04:08 PM
If everyone gets it, then it's a wash.

Thief
08-31-2014, 05:13 PM
For those that have been playing for years realize that stats are almost useless to begin with for the vast majority of players with the imbalance to begin with.

Also just because everyone gets a unit doesn't make it a wash......those little things called modifiers are what make it different.

mayhem
09-01-2014, 01:16 PM
Btw, The current event makes my point hands down..... you have to finish 5 daily faction goals plus individually defeat kraghan 150 times to win basically the same unit.... the front line unit took 25 gold and 100 million cash.... dare anyone to claim it's the same effort.. and that the frontline unit isn't a give away by comparison

JB5
09-01-2014, 03:21 PM
Btw, The current event makes my point hands down..... you have to finish 5 daily faction goals plus individually defeat kraghan 150 times to win basically the same unit.... the front line unit took 25 gold and 100 million cash.... dare anyone to claim it's the same effort.. and that the frontline unit isn't a give away by comparison

More effort for everyone...yes.
Basically the same unit.....no
It's all about the boosts, no boost with the frontline unit

Drakhoan
09-01-2014, 06:47 PM

Let it go... it is obviously beyond your scope of comprehension.