PDA

View Full Version : Rivals List 'Fixed'

cynicalmofo
08-30-2014, 05:11 AM
Has everyone got the old style rivals list back or just me? Players all within a couple of levels and finally some players I can attack (for bricks) that can't Rob me.

Perin
08-30-2014, 05:31 AM
Nope. You must be one of those crybabies who throw their phone every time they get attacked or robbed. It's a game, keep lifting

bravo 6 vk
08-30-2014, 05:35 AM
It keeps switching up for me. The old and new on every refresh. On droid.

cynicalmofo
08-30-2014, 05:39 AM
Nope. You must be one of those crybabies who throw their phone every time they get attacked or robbed. It's a game, keep lifting

On the contrary. I'm one of those people that opens the rivals list, hits the first 5 people 20 times and exits the game for an hour. Much easier when there's a huge chance of winning the fights.

Perin
08-30-2014, 07:43 AM
On the contrary. I'm one of those people that opens the rivals list, hits the first 5 people 20 times and exits the game for an hour. Much easier when there's a huge chance of winning the fights.

Good stuff. I rob names I haven't seen 100 times and exit the game. I like the "similar to your stats and IPH" list since I rather have the in game cash from robberies. One of my iPads did switch rivals list and then went back also