PDA

View Full Version : unofficial street assault event thread!

Champion24
08-30-2014, 02:51 AM
Post your sa event grievances here
And keep it classy..

After finally figuring out how it works I.m kinda leaning towards liking it..
It.s got everything for everyone.. you moaned and they listened
It.s got a bit of strategy to it if you know what is going on :)
It has endless tapping for the top teams
Unlike the battles you dont have to check in every 90 minutes to earn your keep.

My only issue is the time it takes to regenerate
And the 25 gold / for 25 deploys is a bit greedy.
Oh and the leaderboard and missing posts in the chat is broken which needs to be fixed.

Rate the street assault event apart from it.s launch problems..
I.ll give it a 8/10

Df1

Cincil
08-30-2014, 03:15 AM
I agree with you.. The 25 gold for 25 deploys is garbage and the 5 minute wait time to regain deploys is trash. Other than that I like it more than the regular battles.

michael133
Need to regen faster deploys . For now 9/10 . Good rewards ,

bravo 6 vk

Same here..
Ill give it a 8/10 also

-Batman-
08-30-2014, 03:29 AM
It's crap so I be passing on the entire event and save my gold and use on something remotely enjoyable

Champion24
08-30-2014, 03:36 AM
It's crap so I be passing on the entire event and save my gold and use on something remotely enjoyable

Its not that bad batman if your team knows what node to target.
Watch when battle starts.

Winnson
08-30-2014, 04:53 AM
I will reserve judgement for now. I want to see how it all plays out.

No individual rank
No working chat
No result

Those need to be fixed.

Dandd1821
08-30-2014, 05:38 AM
Change matchup system to use iph and not stats and then I'd rate it ... As of now it's just another unfair system that makes using gold the only option for some or just not playing....0/10 until playing field is evened out

b-w
08-30-2014, 06:36 AM
here is the best part..i'll give you the play by play

get ready to push guys..6mins

go hard..

game down for maintenance?

cool story bro

xavvax
08-30-2014, 07:30 AM
Change matchup system to use iph and not stats and then I'd rate it ... As of now it's just another unfair system that makes using gold the only option for some or just not playing....0/10 until playing field is evened out

Iph really doesnt make a difference if you bought nothing but motorcycles x100 then you would have spent $45,060,000. That really isnt that much. Matchups should be based on gold usage, which as the evebt goes those spending the most gold will rise to the top and matching them against each other bc they are close in the rankings. If the 45m is too much for anyone than chances are their synd isnt going to finish thst high anyway. Knowing this was coming a lot of synds canceled required donations so players could save, but now seeing as without gold you would need at the most 45m there really wasnt much to save for. And actually its much less than 45m bc of the free units.

Dirty Larry
08-30-2014, 10:25 AM
What do the nodes do exactly.

Laelia
08-30-2014, 10:56 AM
1. continuing mods from the 'regular' war, especially ip mods, do not count here....evens playing field a bit
2. very few goals, we ran out in 10 hours....not much to fight for now

Dipstik
08-30-2014, 11:23 AM
It's crap.

Extras.

1Shot
08-30-2014, 11:57 AM
You need to show the full syn name is a street assault battle! A lot of syndicates we face we have no idea if they are a top 200 or a top 10! How are we suppose to recognize everyone by their syn tag? Come on!

B0ST0N
08-30-2014, 12:38 PM
Event is a huge cash cow. Cant believe a lot of ppl fell for this. Hope top teams say same but probably won't because they have unlimited cc

Winnson
08-30-2014, 02:49 PM
I want to see what it will do to stats and if prizes will be rewarded with no hiccups.

Vile Lynn
08-31-2014, 11:55 AM

Oh and the leaderboard and missing posts in the chat is broken which needs to be fixed.

I.ll give it a 8/10

Df1

Strategy? What strategy?
...just tapping to deploy and avoid miss-tapping gold use? That's strategy?

Beta testers didn't help GREE with this event at all.
Regen is redicilous.
Matches are unbelievable.
Units are silly.
Chat is broken.
Buying units is a PITA.

I can't think of anything good about this event. I'll post it when I do.

0/10

It's crap.

Extras.

Extra crap.

TheWarthog
08-31-2014, 01:14 PM
Better than battle. Less intrusive on RL. 8/10 for the reasons mentioned in the first 2 posts, and move the gold use button.

Weasel
08-31-2014, 01:27 PM
Zero.

The regen time nearly eliminates participation from free players, meaning if you don't buy gold you're almost not even allowed to play.

Next new event might as well have a buy in cost. A vault of gold sounds fair. And while they're at it, how about just eliminate game cash and go all gold for everything. All they would need to do is change their advertising from "play for free" to "download for free".

Evan1000
08-31-2014, 01:27 PM
and move the gold use button.

Couldn't agree more.. every time I clicked on the 'chat' tab I was afraid I'd accidentally hit the button and waste 25 gold for 25 freakin deploys.

sister morphine
08-31-2014, 03:22 PM
Couldn't agree more.. every time I clicked on the 'chat' tab I was afraid I'd accidentally hit the button and waste 25 gold for 25 freakin deploys.
That's easily solved. Just be sure to have less than 25 gold on your account while this event is running. :) As an added benefit you get to take most of the time off. What's not to like, lol.

dip.stick
09-02-2014, 08:40 AM
Post your sa event grievances here
And keep it classy..

After finally figuring out how it works I.m kinda leaning towards liking it..
It.s got everything for everyone.. you moaned and they listened
Unlike the battles you dont have to check in every 90 minutes to earn your keep.

I.ll give it a 8/10

Df1

What a moron, thus event sucked