PDA

View Full Version : Frontline Icon has disappeared

Killer_Elite
08-30-2014, 01:07 AM
Any other android user having this issue. I had it last night, won first battle, bought units for next day and went to sleep. Woke up this morning and the icon has gone, cannot get into latest faction battle and so far have had 7 New Data Download restarts but nothing showing.

Just how stupid are the developers in Gree to put a regression patch and make something worse than it already was.

Killer_Elite
08-30-2014, 01:24 AM
Any other android user having this issue. I had it last night, won first battle, bought units for next day and went to sleep. Woke up this morning and the icon has gone, cannot get into latest faction battle and so far have had 7 New Data Download restarts but nothing showing.

Just how stupid are the developers in Gree to put a regression patch and make something worse than it already was.

Make that one restart every time you go in, so game is now looping. If you want to collect cash, you say no to update and icon not there. If you say yes to download new data, then the whole thing starts again.

According to store, I have latest version and no update available.

BigTex87
08-30-2014, 02:18 AM
I had the same thing happen to me on android. I uninstalled the game and download again to fix the problem. Good luck!

Annihilator2
08-30-2014, 11:58 PM
Frontline icon is located in bad place. It shall be in place of Raid Boss icon.
And, of course, game time table shall be available always.

Drakhoan
08-31-2014, 12:26 AM
Frontline icon is located in bad place. It shall be in place of Raid Boss icon.
And, of course, game time table shall be available always.

^^I concur!^^