PDA

View Full Version : SA Sucks

B0ST0N
08-29-2014, 12:30 PM
Going to cause stat inflation to rise to stupidity. Like.. Top 1000 syndicate reward is good as a top 20 syndicate reward in a Battle... REALLY? LOL. CC will be done in less than a year.

Asto
08-29-2014, 12:41 PM
And this event is as I predicted and is made for one reason and one reason only....lots and lots of gold=lots and lots of $ for gree. The end is nigh

B0ST0N
08-29-2014, 12:52 PM
Idc about gold spending because I wont really spend. But the stat inflation is going to make people who spent money for good stats by finishing events wasted because you can finish in a top 1000 syndicate and get the reward a top 20 got last battle.. Its a joke.

Weasel
08-29-2014, 01:05 PM
Idc about gold spending because I wont really spend. But the stat inflation is going to make people who spent money for good stats by finishing events wasted because you can finish in a top 1000 syndicate and get the reward a top 20 got last battle.. Its a joke.

That top 20 in battle also receives all the prizes from lower tiers. In this event, you get one prize for your rank and that's all. So it probably evens out.

SA completely sucks for a lot of other reasons though.

B0ST0N
08-29-2014, 01:08 PM
Didn't know that Weasel. Never played MW so I'm not sure. Individual only get one tier also?

Individual leaderboard isn't working for me either. Shows to players, but wont show my rank

Winnson
08-29-2014, 01:09 PM
The in-game chat is flawless!

Weasel
08-29-2014, 01:10 PM
One syndicate prize for final rank, one individual prize for final rank. I don't play MW either (one Gree game is too many Gree games), but the information about prize awarding is easily found.

MISTERFTW
08-29-2014, 01:25 PM
Gotta love that all free players wont be 100% replenished again till 2morrow. Great move Gree. This event is a joke

sister morphine
08-29-2014, 01:35 PM
Gotta love that all free players wont be 100% replenished again till 2morrow. Great move Gree. This event is a joke
So go empty and then enjoy some time away.... or kill some bosses. That syn event still has days to run, lol

alex88
08-29-2014, 02:09 PM
i see matching is spot on as per usual

Dipstik
08-29-2014, 02:23 PM
That top 20 in battle also receives all the prizes from lower tiers. In this event, you get one prize for your rank and that's all. So it probably evens out.

SA completely sucks for a lot of other reasons though.

I think you're wrong. Only one prize. Not sure where I remember reading that.

Edit: ha ha disregard

Edit2: Posts getting changed again without any notice that a moderator has edited it. Also, whichever silent moderator is involved here has no sense of history or humor.

Dctrbar
08-29-2014, 02:36 PM
SA it the stupidest fking thing I have yet to see in CC! Never played the other Gree games so I wasn't sure what this was going to be about. Absolutely stupid!! Despite the many complaints from so many, I never really understood why so many of you complained about spending some money on a game u might enjoy playing. The past 3-4 months, I spent probably $500/ month on gold purchases and didn't mind too much because I was having fun. Well now I understand! SA is so dumb not only did I already quit playing it after just 5 min into the 2nd match, but may very well stop playing this game altogether now. I am totally on board with the "way to totally F the game further" bandwagon.

Weasel
08-29-2014, 02:41 PM
I think you're wrong. Only one prize. Not sure where I remember reading that.

Wherever you read it, I suggest you read it again and then do the same with the post you quoted.

The NSA
08-29-2014, 03:26 PM
..y'know what's fun? Playing the free parts of the game and only caring about iph.

pete775
08-29-2014, 04:50 PM
How about an event where you cannot use gold and have to rely on game items, skill and strategy? How about some conversions gold to cash and vice versa? Give us something GREE.

cooch
08-29-2014, 05:26 PM
Try another game app developer. Not gonna happen with gree

How about an event where you cannot use gold and have to rely on game items, skill and strategy? How about some conversions gold to cash and vice versa? Give us something GREE.

Dandd1821
08-29-2014, 05:33 PM
I agree another lame event....if stats have no place in it how can it be used in the matching process....wouldn't using iph make more sense

pete775
08-29-2014, 06:51 PM
Try another game app developer. Not gonna happen with gree

I know just venting :). Got my new mini with the 1900 gold and can't do anything.... Except of course to buy a little more, then spend it all for 100 Demon. Frustrating!

Perin
08-30-2014, 05:40 AM
This event stinks. I'm not participating

MadMeat0606
08-30-2014, 07:47 AM
I cant participate because the game hungs up...

pistol pete
08-30-2014, 02:24 PM
Everyone keeps complaining, but yet keep dumping real money in. Every gold purchase is a positive vote for the event.

sister morphine
08-30-2014, 03:00 PM
Everyone keeps complaining, but yet keep dumping real money in. Every gold purchase is a positive vote for the event.
The people dumping money in are mostly the same people who dump money in on almost everything in CC. Proves nothing other than that they have money to burn.

daidai1772
08-30-2014, 03:08 PM
the leaderboard keeps saying my rank is - it has no number only a dash

ghetto69143
08-30-2014, 07:57 PM
So I take it we were the testers for this Street Assault event??? well thats the obvious
but Gree, you have your answers....need to fix a few things before you deploy your next unit for 25 gold....

Dipstik
08-30-2014, 08:20 PM
Op forgot the second 's'

headfaction
08-30-2014, 09:01 PM
Another extremely time/gold consuming event! Thanks gree you're the best! We all love when you think with your pockets and not the player!

kimberleyj
08-30-2014, 09:27 PM
what i would love to know is why did a top 5 team get faced against two top 150/200 teams . according to the help info "after declaring war your syn will be faced against two other syn of similar strength " , how is a top 200 team similar strength to a top 5 team ?.

Gingeasian
08-30-2014, 11:18 PM
Not the best event but far far from the worst and one of the few that truly allow you to play at your own pace. Good for people who are busy as you can dump all your deploys at once and throw some gold if you want to rank decently and your free for 20 hours. Insane prizes are a bit disturbing though as they set the percent for an even larger wave of inflation. All in all not to shabby Imo

Benjibbks5
08-31-2014, 12:15 AM
My understanding is that you get only one prize, not all the prizes below.

sister morphine
08-31-2014, 12:37 AM
My understanding is that you get only one prize, not all the prizes below.
You are correct. One syn prize and one individual.

smokey77
08-31-2014, 01:07 AM
Really not a fan of this event , maybe if it hadn`t been released at the sametime as a bug which has ruined my building collection times over the course of the event , then i might have enjoyed it more . I`ll stick to wars in future and continue to improve my IPH they`re about the only enjoyable parts of the game left for me :confused:

SemoreButtz
08-31-2014, 06:32 AM
This event is a huge disappointment**deploy regen is terrible, and the cash units are too low cost. Since player strength was taken out of the equation I was hoping a good iph would come into play...instead its just another gold grab by GREEdy*
And whats up with beta tester feedback? Either they were not doing their jobs, or Gree wasn't listening. Either fix it or remove the event Gree

madnoob
08-31-2014, 09:49 AM
This event is a huge disappointment**deploy regen is terrible, and the cash units are too low cost. Since player strength was taken out of the equation I was hoping a good iph would come into play...instead its just another gold grab by GREEdy*
And whats up with beta tester feedback? Either they were not doing their jobs, or Gree wasn't listening. Either fix it or remove the event Gree

I was a beta tester and I told them the event sucked and it looked like it was created by high school kids

dip.stick
09-02-2014, 08:38 AM

Cheating! This game is HEAVILY stacked in favor of the Top 10, unless you are in a top 10 you can never hope for any form of success. The fun had gone out of the game and it will get more frustrating as time passes. GREE passes on other financial rewards / refunds to the top spenders, it's the little guys who buy gold that get robbed. You can never hope for any worthwhile accomplishment or display any form of skill or strategy, it's just how much you can spend and how fast you can tap.

Most of the guys in TAW, SAS etc are GREE employees and plants. You are naive if you believe you have any chance in this game.