PDA

View Full Version : SA - leaderboard error

Fredfreddy
08-29-2014, 12:29 PM
Tadaah, just a heads up, seems you guys are (probably accidentally) hiding ranks 4, 7, 8 and 9. Otherwise, ranks 1- 250 are all individually listed.

Tadaaah
08-29-2014, 01:26 PM
Fix is in the works. Thanks.

Weasel
08-29-2014, 01:34 PM

Is there also a fix for, well, everything about this event in the works? Or is it supposed to suck this bad?

daidai1772
08-30-2014, 03:10 PM
my leader board says rank - ,there isnt a number but i deploy units, i use Android but friends with iphone theirs shows

Perin
08-30-2014, 03:38 PM
my leader board says rank - ,there isnt a number but i deploy units, i use Android but friends with iphone theirs shows

Same. My iPads both show fine but android doesn't show a rank. During battles my android shows better (rank instead of points needed) than the iPads.

daidai1772
08-30-2014, 03:56 PM
Same. My iPads both show fine but android doesn't show a rank. During battles my android shows better (rank instead of points needed) than the iPads. would I get stuff than cus that would be a waste of time if i dont

The Otter
08-30-2014, 04:06 PM
What's up with the inflated scores on the leaderboard? Our real total score is displayed at the top left of all battle screens. Every battle, win or lose, the leaderboard is adding our total score to our last leaderboard total.

There's no way to tell where our real score ranks and the leaderboard scores are meaningless.

What's going to happen here? Please comment Tadaaah.

Im Jahova
08-30-2014, 07:30 PM
What's up with the inflated scores on the leaderboard? Our real total score is displayed at the top left of all battle screens. Every battle, win or lose, the leaderboard is adding our total score to our last leaderboard total.

There's no way to tell where our real score ranks and the leaderboard scores are meaningless.

What's going to happen here? Please comment Tadaaah.

Yeah, happening to us as well and probably everyone else. Was wondering why teams had so much points.

Benjibbks5
08-31-2014, 12:25 AM
Yeah, happening to us as well and probably everyone else. Was wondering why teams had so much points.

To give a false sense of everyone loving this event?

dip.stick
09-02-2014, 08:25 AM

Will this fix the whole game?