PDA

View Full Version : Frontline deploy regen info please

Nukesarge
08-29-2014, 08:57 AM
Looking for official deploy regen time in frontline?? Is it 2 or 3 minutes? Also what do players start with at event beginning? In my searching appears not all players start with same time, if so why is this?

Thanks in advance
Nuke

kguittar
08-29-2014, 09:02 AM
everyone starts with 100 deploys. the regen time is 1 deploy every 2 minutes.

Thief
08-29-2014, 09:04 AM
Looking for official deploy regen time in frontline?? Is it 2 or 3 minutes? Also what do players start with at event beginning? In my searching appears not all players start with same time, if so why is this?

Thanks in advance
Nuke

100 but it would depend on what time someone logs in as to what they will start with. If you live in EU or Asia and log in 4 hours after the event has started you will have more deploys than someone who started right at noon and started to deploy already

andy2
08-29-2014, 09:56 AM
you start with 100, but they dont start to regen until you log in for the first time after the event goes live.

So someone who is sleeping and waits 4 hours after the event start to log in will still start with only 100 deploys

Mark-1
08-29-2014, 10:08 AM
yup, andy2 is right. Your regen doesn't start till you log in for the first time after the event has started. You will always be starting with 100.

rushabhc
08-29-2014, 10:19 AM
hi nuke....

Drakhoan
08-29-2014, 06:37 PM
So, first log in starts you off with 100 deploys which regen at a rate of 2 min. It takes 8.33 hours to fill the deployment bar.

Great to finally have this info straight... now can we get a time reduction or a +1, I never have enough!

bam bam.
08-29-2014, 06:53 PM
So, first log in starts you off with 100 deploys which regen at a rate of 2 min. It takes 8.33 hours to fill the deployment bar.

Great to finally have this info straight... now can we get a time reduction or a +1, I never have enough!

That's how they get u to spend gold derrr lol

Drakhoan
08-29-2014, 07:05 PM
That's how they get u to spend gold derrr lol

If thats the case then maybe all the energy and health regens should be removed. You spend gold to have more or you spend gold to get a bonus unit that will give you more... result is the same.

What?
08-30-2014, 12:42 AM
you start with 100, but they dont start to regen until you log in for the first time after the event goes live.

So someone who is sleeping and waits 4 hours after the event start to log in will still start with only 100 deploys

This is a problem for android because when you go to home screen or another app, this game is still running in the background. Sometimes that is a good thing, but I've had instances where I left the game open with the screen off and I got a phone call and my screen remained on for hours draining my battery and nearly overheating my phone. I have an ipad account and an android account that I play concurrently and the iOS account had 100 more deploys than the android during the first battle. The reason is even though I was playing the game basically at the same time, the android never logs out unless I intentionally log out or force close. I think the regen should happen regardless of when someone logs into their account.