PDA

View Full Version : (ANDROID) Sweet Limit Recruiting

Kalto
08-29-2014, 04:35 AM
Hi, I'm Kalto Guild master of Sweet Limit, join our friendly maxed level guild, looking for active players 90+. H.L.R - Honesty Loyalty Respect.
Our current element bonuses are
10% Fire
9% Spirit
10% Earth
10% Water
10% Air
Minimum of 500,000 gold per week
No gem purchases required
All we ask is that you participate in all guild events
We have been ranking within top 50 guilds
My friend code is WBM-MNH-GHD
Contact me on line kalto777

Kor Ching Kiat James
08-29-2014, 08:57 PM
Hi,

I am interested to join your guide after this current event. I am a rather active player currently in a semi-active guild (guildmaster and sentinel have gone radio silence for 1.5months already). I am at lvl 204 currently with EB+ armours from Lilith onwards (all maxed) and none of the legendary except for Tectonic Mantle (normal, current lvl 37). I always hit the 55,000 milestone for Arena events.

How do I go about it?

semajrok (knight's name)

Kalto
09-28-2014, 07:48 AM
Hi,

I am interested to join your guide after this current event. I am a rather active player currently in a semi-active guild (guildmaster and sentinel have gone radio silence for 1.5months already). I am at lvl 204 currently with EB+ armours from Lilith onwards (all maxed) and none of the legendary except for Tectonic Mantle (normal, current lvl 37). I always hit the 55,000 milestone for Arena events.

How do I go about it?

semajrok (knight's name)

Sorry for delay, you sound just what were looking for, send a guild request in game and we'll be happy to accept you or leave your current guild and search for us in guild search Sweet Limit and apply that way.

TheFunk
09-28-2014, 03:55 PM
ios or android?

TheFunk
09-28-2014, 03:56 PM
Nvm, just read that lol