PDA

View Full Version : Bug when collecting buildings - after new release

pamper
08-29-2014, 01:47 AM
:mad: GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE what NOOBS do you employ???????
After every new release a new bug appears ......... :mad::mad::mad:
The current one is a collecting bug!
When I collect my buildings ( I keep all my buildings in sync of the related collecting time )
all buildings appear to have been collected but when I log in again later some of the earlier collected buildings appear uncollected
Hey GREE, any plausible reason for that? I guess not, therefore FIX THAT DAMN BUG IMMEDIATELY and
all other bugs aswell - DONT SPEND YOUR VALUABLE TIME IN creating new Features with new bugs. I am sick and tired of ith! And YES, replace your incapable staff! :mad::mad::mad:

Sleazy_P_Martini
08-29-2014, 01:49 AM
put a ticket and move along buddy.

pamper
08-29-2014, 01:53 AM
put a ticket and move along buddy.

I have opened so many tickets and the answer was mainly that they are working on the issue, but nothing happens,
not even a follow up mail when I recall the issue ........ that makes me mad :mad: for a few seconds and makes me open a new thread. Afterwards I feel good :p

sAu
08-29-2014, 02:32 AM
same thing happening with me too.

Nighteg
08-29-2014, 03:57 AM
Same happened here.

p.s. to those who're suggesting sending tickets - have you tried it once? They'll just suggest you to buy more defense buildings.

bravo 6 vk
08-29-2014, 05:16 AM
Same **** happening to me.

My buildings are out of sync now! :(

Benjibbks5
08-29-2014, 05:23 AM
After collecting have you guys do something that lets your device talk to the server before exiting the game? One example is to tap on the syndicate tab. I have not encountered this issue yet since update a few hours ago.

Nighteg
08-29-2014, 05:28 AM
After collecting have you guys do something that lets your device talk to the server before exiting the game? One example is to tap on the syndicate tab. I have not encountered this issue yet since update a few hours ago.

I always do that (as dumb as it is). But now even this doesn't work 100%.

PC77
08-29-2014, 05:31 AM
Before I jacked in MW, this used to happen a lot and was a pita. Hasn't happened yet for me in CC though

Benjibbks5
08-29-2014, 05:35 AM
I always do that (as dumb as it is). But now even this doesn't work 100%.

Guess I'll just have my finger crossed and hope it works 100% for me...

kane88
08-29-2014, 05:55 AM
I am also seeing this on the latest android version. The cash icon is not appearing on all the buildings that are ready to collect.

Evan1000
08-29-2014, 06:06 AM
My buildings are fine but I went to bank 1.6m after a rob and it only banked 600k.. The 1m disappeared

Weasel
08-29-2014, 06:11 AM
New event being released today, new bugs being released all week. As unfortunate as this is, it should not be a surprise to anyone and if it is, well, welcome to the Gree gaming experience.

Winnson
08-29-2014, 08:53 AM
So it's not just me. Ah well.

Hoppe
08-29-2014, 09:47 AM
The same happens here, and I also missed some cash I suppose to get 10 mill, from my NC and i only got 6 mill :/

montecore
08-29-2014, 09:47 AM
:mad: GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE what NOOBS do you employ???????
After every new release a new bug appears ......... :mad::mad::mad:
The current one is a collecting bug!
When I collect my buildings ( I keep all my buildings in sync of the related collecting time )
all buildings appear to have been collected but when I log in again later some of the earlier collected buildings appear uncollected
Hey GREE, any plausible reason for that? I guess not, therefore FIX THAT DAMN BUG IMMEDIATELY and
all other bugs aswell - DONT SPEND YOUR VALUABLE TIME IN creating new Features with new bugs. I am sick and tired of ith! And YES, replace your incapable staff! :mad::mad::mad:

This issue can also appear when moving buildings around your hood. You will find that you can move some, but after a bit you can't select a building. It's like it isn't there. I also see the collection bug, and it appears the buildings that I can't collect I also can't move until I exit and reopen the game. Depending on how many buildings I am collecting I have to do it several times.

It's on droid, not sure about IOS.

gcfreem
08-29-2014, 09:53 AM
I've been having the same problem. Sometime buildings become unselectable too. Force-closing and restarting the app restores it, but I shouldn't have to do that every time I collect my buildings.

TZora
08-29-2014, 10:02 AM
collected my 12 hour builds .. deposited money in the bank .. had to restart the game after a few minutes because i can't see half the buildings in rivals' hoods and my hood unless i restart the app. guess what, half my 12 hour buildings show uncollected. now i'll have to let some of my virtual digits taken away by eNinjas lol.

Vile Lynn
08-29-2014, 10:31 AM
Is this only on droid?

I hope so!

Nighteg
08-29-2014, 11:15 AM
It's Friday, i don't think anyone from gree is even here.

Vile Lynn
08-29-2014, 11:44 AM
lol, nooooo.... an event started so they all left!

Plus, it's a holiday weekend.

cditti
08-29-2014, 02:54 PM
I found almost everyone of them happening after new release

Im Jahova
08-29-2014, 04:04 PM
Thanks. We'll pass along the suggestion.

This is what you will get.

HavingFun
08-29-2014, 04:57 PM
Hahaha so true

resk
08-30-2014, 12:16 AM
A bug is affecting buildings income.

example. laundry mat says 1k income,but pays 600.

Please look into this

smokey77
08-30-2014, 01:52 AM
some my buildings are showing but you can`t tap on them , one of each building collects on time then the rest at another time , its completely ruined my collection cycle for the weekend .

Benjibbks5
08-31-2014, 12:22 AM
some my buildings are showing but you can`t tap on them , one of each building collects on time then the rest at another time , its completely ruined my collection cycle for the weekend .

Totally +1. If this is related to the rolling out of SA, I'll say don't have another SA until you fix this!

pamper
08-31-2014, 02:38 AM
A bug is affecting buildings income.

example. laundry mat says 1k income,but pays 600.

Please look into this Building income is correct, only the displayed amount is too high!

Spaden
08-31-2014, 02:45 AM
You only collect if you see the money amount.. If there's no money amount when clicking building and the money icon disappear you just have to restart the game and you can collect so you buildings only are out of sync for 20 seconds

I know more clicks but nothing else

Benjibbks5
08-31-2014, 05:40 AM
You only collect if you see the money amount.. If there's no money amount when clicking building and the money icon disappear you just have to restart the game and you can collect so you buildings only are out of sync for 20 seconds

I know more clicks but nothing else

You are lucky ur device needs only 20s to restart cc. Mine can take up to a minute and during this time, I often got robbed. Nonetheless, what ever the time to restart cc, this should not have been how the game behaves.

pamper
08-31-2014, 10:25 AM
You are lucky ur device needs only 20s to restart cc. Mine can take up to a minute and during this time, I often got robbed. Nonetheless, what ever the time to restart cc, this should not have been how the game behaves.
agree, one of my my device takes up to 5 min but now this bug seems to have been fixed already
unbelievable, GREE works on sundays