PDA

View Full Version : Hi Hi Hi

Hello Kitty
08-28-2014, 08:34 PM
This game crossed my mind and so did all the wonderful peeps I used to play this game with. Hope you are all doing well. Read through several threads to see how the game has progressed (or digressed) and it seems to be same ol' same ol'. But hope you're all still having fun! Awesome memories! Much love. HK

Romaro
08-28-2014, 10:27 PM
Hi, HK, it's nice to see you in forum again, ��

Web323
08-29-2014, 08:05 AM
I still stop by your base from time to time;)

Mcdoc
08-29-2014, 09:00 AM
Wow - nice to see you pop by Kitty !

True story - there was a headline news article 2 days ago on Newsmax.com that stated: "Hello Kitty is NOT a Cat!" It went on to explain that the parent company claims she has always been depicted as a little girl on 2 legs with "cat-like" features but was never intended to be an actual cat.

Headline News for sure :)

Thief
08-29-2014, 09:11 AM
Good to See you HK! Game has improved in some ways for sure while gotten worse than others. Be happy you left when you did but its good to see you back on the forums.

Hello Kitty
08-29-2014, 11:41 AM
Hi, HK, it's nice to see you in forum again, 😉

Hi Sweet Romaro! Good to see you around. Hope you are doing well.

I still stop by your base from time to time;)

LOL! I should reinstall the game and collect/rebuild so you can collect more. My poor little base. 😃

Wow - nice to see you pop by Kitty !

True story - there was a headline news article 2 days ago on Newsmax.com that stated: "Hello Kitty is NOT a Cat!" It went on to explain that the parent company claims she has always been depicted as a little girl on 2 legs with "cat-like" features but was never intended to be an actual cat.

Headline News for sure :)

McDooooc! Say it isn't so! She will always be a cat to me. Hope all is well and you're still holding down the fort.

Good to See you HK! Game has improved in some ways for sure while gotten worse than others. Be happy you left when you did but its good to see you back on the forums.

I can only imagine, Theif. Just hope you are all still having fun. I really loved the time I spent with you all playing this crazy game.

Tadaaah
08-29-2014, 01:07 PM
Hi and welcome. Actually, Kotaku then went to interview Sanrio. They went on to say that Hello Kitty is indeed a cat, but there is a distinct difference between characters like her that are a personification of an animal and animals depicted as animals. Hello Kitty is still and has always been a cat.

bugshunter
09-30-2014, 12:16 AM
interesting discussion ;)