PDA

View Full Version : For the MW Addicts out there

Huj
08-28-2014, 06:57 PM
Just as a friendly heads up. I would recommend getting into MW AA program and wean yourself from mw to a point where you can walk away from the game without having a breakdown.

Since this might happen at any point to the game right after a future war event where you throw your money and time in getting that high rank you always wanted ;)

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?97023-Legends-At-War-Status-Update

FYI not a violation of TOS since its YOUR OWN FORUM GREE on a thread posted by YOUR OWN GREE MODERATOR so (fill in the blank) :)

Sheriff Hoyt
08-28-2014, 07:40 PM
This is not the first time they have done that.

Dirty Mind
08-28-2014, 07:47 PM
Thats funny. Look at the whiners asking for a full refund for the entire time they played. Come to think of it. If I own a car for 10 years and it breaks down, I should get a full refund for the purchase price also. Good idea losers.

andy2
08-28-2014, 07:54 PM
I know its sort of the nature of the business... but it does seem to be a troubling trend growing here from a frustrating company... build a customer base, milk them dry thus alienating any new players from joining, then watch as they leave and pull the plug when the poor management makes all those up arrows turn upside down. For sure a good reality check.

Jaded Fusion
08-28-2014, 08:12 PM
Just as a friendly heads up. I would recommend getting into MW AA program and wean yourself from mw to a point where you can walk away from the game without having a breakdown.

Since this might happen at any point to the game right after a future war event where you throw your money and time in getting that high rank you always wanted ;)

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?97023-Legends-At-War-Status-Update

FYI not a violation of TOS since its YOUR OWN FORUM GREE on a thread posted by YOUR OWN GREE MODERATOR so (fill in the blank) :)

Old news, it happens.

Huj
08-28-2014, 10:02 PM
The funny thing is they did this right after a war event and the way prizes for wars work there is that you get strong units from top ranks BUT you do not get the item sets that make them actually powerful and useful, until after the war from future events. The problem... no more future events. SO basically they milked the players from the last war and after told them to bad your rewards are useless now since we wont make any more events.

The funniest part to me is that the game is still available to play and download. By play I mean build IPH and attack maps. AND YOU CAN STILL PURCHASE GEMS!! EVEN THOUGH THE GAME IS DEAD. So if a new player downloads the game and does not read the forums he can buy gems and then find out the game is dead LOL

2000y2k
08-28-2014, 11:25 PM
http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj588/chadefferson/GreeSupport_zps92de6c35.jpg (http://s1269.photobucket.com/user/chadefferson/media/GreeSupport_zps92de6c35.jpg.html)

mreilly
08-28-2014, 11:41 PM
They did post in the one thread that MW, CC, KA are not going anywhere. There are a couple other titles out there

bam bam.
08-28-2014, 11:47 PM
They did post in the one thread that MW, CC, KA are not going anywhere. There are a couple other titles out there

The first thing a presidential candidate does before they say they r gonna run. Is announce that they r not. Grees history of being accurate....

Huj
08-29-2014, 12:45 AM

KA was Kingdom Age which was renamed for some reason to Legends at War aka THE GAME THAT GOT SHUT DOWN!

:)

Twist of Cain
08-29-2014, 03:47 AM
KA was Kingdom Age which was renamed for some reason to Legends at War aka THE GAME THAT GOT SHUT DOWN!

Why is it when I go to the "forums" I see a game called Kingdom Age and a game called Legends at War? Sparky

Jaded Fusion
08-29-2014, 07:46 AM
Why is it when I go to the "forums" I see a game called Kingdom Age and a game called Legends at War? Sparky

Because huj never knows what he is talking about

meinnepa2
08-29-2014, 08:49 AM
Already in Gree AA program. Lost MW and CC due to uninstall and reinstall yesterday. Back to level 1. Yes I filed. But after reading posts with the same problem I don't see me getting those characters back any time soon.

Max Power
08-29-2014, 09:01 AM
It's the natural life cycle of freemium games. They grow, they stagnate, they shrink, they go away. I am not sure why anybody would expect anything else.

I think the bigger problem is the level of addiction people seem to have for these things. It's bordering OCD, and it has no balance in life. That's why they spend, that's why they blow up when it goes away. It's like people who drink solely to get drunk.

I haven't spent a nickel on KA, MW or CC in over two years, and if they went away, I would just look for another time waster. I know the companies couldn't survive if everybody played like me, but there are a few out there who should definitely try.

Thief
08-29-2014, 09:09 AM
Nothing New....Happens to games all the times and will happen to all GREE games sooner or later.

Monser Quest is one such of their games they turned the lights off for already. (they stopped new content...then supporting it and then they turned the servers off)

clown
08-29-2014, 01:05 PM

So does that mean I don't have to participate in this weekends war that started a few hours ago over there in Kingdom Age since it's "shutdown"?

Tadaaah
08-29-2014, 01:11 PM
Locking. Please keep topics in their appropriate forums.

Trying to cause unrest in the forums/Trolling.