PDA

View Full Version : ???? Bizarre ????

VSH
08-28-2014, 02:26 PM
Maybe this has happened before and I missed it, but this was weird....

I left my faction to help another group kill some bosses. As FL for my group I put my second profile in charge until I returned. I joined the other group and helped with a few bosses, civic duty and all that.

At some point in the last hour or so of Raid Boss, when I logged back in to the game, I found myself back in my own group, re instated as FL. I did not leave the other group and then rejoin my group.

It's as though the server was trying to put something right, or back to how it was ?? Totally bizarre?

And to make matters even more intriguing, both my main profile and second profile are showing as FL.....
Not sure the heck happened, not sure if the other group finished the challenge, not sure how I 'lose' one of our FL slots, lol.

Don't get me wrong, this isn't a major problem, just sorry for the other group that I couldn't help more towards the end. Yet another GREE glitch I guess, lol

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
08-28-2014, 02:54 PM
There are tricksters who often perform, let me be careful here, experiments.
You might have been the object of such an experiment.
There are many unusual occurrences in this game, none are by accident.

Jaded Fusion
08-28-2014, 03:20 PM
There has been recent errors in the amount of faction members as well. I've seen screen shots of factions at 52/20.