PDA

View Full Version : Same legendary unit

Mr llama
08-28-2014, 12:45 PM
Same legendary unit over and over
We know the percentages of getting one of the three but what are they for getting just one unit. Don't most gambling establishments have to post odds of winning
Gree you suck

GrimAmoeba
08-28-2014, 12:52 PM
Same legendary unit over and over
We know the percentages of getting one of the three but what are they for getting just one unit. Don't most gambling establishments have to post odds of winning
Gree you suck

Basically you are saying you can't figure out basic statistical odds? You have odds for 1, figuring out from there is very easy

Domino_brown
08-28-2014, 01:50 PM
To be fair , odds may not be the same for all three . For instance, I believe the rare crate loot say 10% but is something like , 4% 4% 2% ...one is rarer ;)

Mr llama
08-28-2014, 02:41 PM
Basically you are saying you can't figure out basic statistical odds? You have odds for 1, figuring out from there is very easy

Basically you are saying you can't figure out basic statistical odds? You have odds for 1, figuring out from there is very easyWhy did I receive 10 of one legendary unit and none of the others. What system are they using to decide which unite from each category drop.
Amoeba You have never ones helped a person out your comments are poor attempts to make yourself feel better about yourself. It's too bad you seem relatively intelligent it's to bad you don't use it for something more productive than trolling

Mr llama
08-28-2014, 02:43 PM
To be fair , odds may not be the same for all three . For instance, I believe the rare crate loot say 10% but is something like , 4% 4% 2% ...one is rarer ;)
Don't be fair I'm sure whatever drug addled night that conceived you wasn't a fair starting point. Life is tough

Domino_brown
08-28-2014, 04:27 PM
Don't be fair I'm sure whatever drug addled night that conceived you wasn't a fair starting point. Life is tough

😰I am sorry if I offended you.
I thought my point was in agreement with yours , but I am not very smart nor do I speak well ,so the fault is probably my own :(

Jaded Fusion
08-28-2014, 04:34 PM
I got 11x REVENANT PMC, 7x REVENANT coast patrol & 7x REVENANT MA60

Looks fair on my end.

Bonanza
08-28-2014, 05:01 PM
I counted the number of 85 - 115 bosses I hit and got a prize.
93 bosses - no MA60
1st missed wrapper in a very long time.
disappointed Gree

Sparkle
08-28-2014, 05:21 PM
I fortunately got 4 Reventon PMC 's. My beef is that the best chance to get one is an overwhelming 69% on level 150. Most factions can't anywhere near finish level 150 bosses. The other levels have something like 19% or less chance. Most players must be completely shut out of winning the Indy unit with those odds. Why the punishment?

Gen CheeBye
08-28-2014, 05:30 PM
Got the Revenant PMC at lvl 135.

Thought it wasn't gonna come. Gree are sneaky buggers.

crazeejay
08-28-2014, 05:32 PM
Life goes on. Deal with it