PDA

View Full Version : Street Assault Guide

Tadaaah
08-28-2014, 09:44 AM
We are proud to announce that the new Street Assault event is about to hit Crime City and have prepared some information for you.

http://i.imgur.com/9fUm37V.png

How does Street Assault work?

http://i.imgur.com/rfCMmjd.png

Street Assault pits your syndicate against two rival syndicates in an intense war to control the street map. Each syndicate member deploys crew units of varying power to Nodes on a map that represent strategic locations of the area.

The ultimate goal - the syndicate with the most points at the end of the war wins.

All syndicate members are able to declare war. After declaring war, your syndicate is matched against two other syndicates of similar strength in a battle to conquer or defend the map Nodes.

The color of your syndicate during a war will be red, green or blue and is subject to change for each war.

Each war runs for 60 minutes. If war is not declared or if your syndicate is not matched before the last 60 minutes of the event, a war will not start.

Each Street Assault event features four Street Assault-specific crew units that can be deployed on the map's Nodes.

http://i.imgur.com/GHBNn7P.png

These crew units can be earned in other events or may be purchased for cash and gold on the Street Assault map screen during a war.

http://i.imgur.com/pODkVrV.png

The purchased crew units do not have attack or defense stats, as they are only used for Street Assault. Crew units have an exclusive "power" stat that is used during Street Assault.

While crew purchased with in-game cash will change from event to event, crew purchased with gold will not change. We do not offer refunds for crew purchased with gold, as they can be used in future events.

What are Deploy Points?

http://i.imgur.com/K70JjyN.png

Deploy Points equal to the power of each deployed unit are added to both the Personal and Syndicate Deploy Point scoreboards. These points are earned regardless of the win/loss status of any nodes, and the scoreboards are incremented upon deploy.

What are Node Control Points?

http://i.imgur.com/qIz9RCD.png

The Node Control Point value of each node on the playfield is increased by the power value of each crew unit deployed by all players to that node.

Node Control Points are earned by the syndicate that deployed the highest amount of power (Deploy Points) to each node at the end of each war. These points are awarded to syndicates (not individual players) and are scored at the end of the war.

What are Bonus Deploy Points?

http://i.imgur.com/WqUzJ3z.png

When a syndicate reaches a pre-determined milestone of total deployed power during a given war, that syndicate will activate a bonus. Once the bonus is activated, the points in both the Personal and Syndicate Deploy Point scoreboards are increased by the power value of the deployed unit multiplied by the bonus percentage.

How does scoring work?

http://i.imgur.com/TluaDM3.png

At the end of the war, Node Control Points for each node are awarded to the syndicate that deployed the largest amount of power to that node. Node Control Points and Syndicate Deploy Points are added to create the Total Points for each syndicate and determine the first, second, and third place finishers in the war. In the case of a tie, the tying syndicates share the lower finishing place.

Are syndicates locked during the event?

You cannot change syndicates during the Street Assault event. You can join a syndicate if you are not in one at the start of the event. You can leave a syndicate if you are already part of one, but if you leave your syndicate during the event, you will not be able to join another. You cannot be removed from a syndicate by its leader during this event.

How does the rewarding work?

Street Assault event prizes are given for syndicates placing first, second, or third in each 60 minute war, and one final prize is given for your syndicate's placement on the leaderboard. Rewards are determined by how many points you earned during that war, and are not part of a Tier System. You will not receive better rewards for defeating higher ranked or stronger syndicates.

Do I have to participate in this event?

No, this event is entirely opt-in, similar to Raid Boss and Battle for Empire City. However, in order to receive event rewards, it is necessary to actively participate.

How does the match-making work between syndicates?

Matchmaking between syndicates in Street Assault is similar to the matchmaking in Battle for Empire City. The system looks at the overall strength of your syndicate; the sum of your syndicate's power will be compared to the sum of the other syndicates' power when looking for potential match-ups. As time goes on without a match, the parameters will relax slightly.

The_
08-28-2014, 10:03 AM
Great job, Taaadah. Very informative.

WTG Syndicate (624475065)
08-28-2014, 10:12 AM
At last, some information on this event, here's hoping it helps.

Nighteg
08-28-2014, 10:16 AM
Is there an individual breakdown, like in the "Battle for Empire City", to see who contributed the most to the syn total?

PlayercalledBrains
08-28-2014, 10:29 AM
I'm looking forward to it, sounds tactical, like that!

LCDR2012
08-28-2014, 10:49 AM
They have this event in Modern War. Maybe I don't totally understand this event but it seems to have no relation to your regular stats. The syndicate that buys and deploys the most units wins. They give you some free one's but they can go fast especially if you are going up against gold spenders. You can use in game cash so I would guess there would need to be some analysis if the awards are worth the spending. Does anyone who plays MW have a different take.

Vile Lynn
08-28-2014, 11:00 AM
Thanks, Tadaah!

The cash units will be different for each event. Iow, cash units will have different powers and not reusable in future SAs like the gold units?

Is there going to be a 3-syn chat room like in MW for each SA battle?

Vile Lynn
08-28-2014, 11:07 AM
In MW it's basically: gold wins. Refilling is different, too. You refill the number of units to deploy which regens for free, but idk the regen rate.

I haven't noticed much strategy except for sniping nodes at the very end.
For free/cash syndicates: whoever taps fastest, wins.

firstaid
08-28-2014, 11:12 AM
Good information, but one of your screen shot shows 1,000,097,224 gold! Is that a screen shot from a player because it will cost over $53338518.61 with 20% discount and without discount $66673148.27. Totally unfair for any player.

Tadaaah
08-28-2014, 11:25 AM
Good information, but one of your screen shot shows 1,000,097,224 gold! Is that a screen shot from a player because it will cost over $53338518.61 with 20% discount and without discount $66673148.27. Totally unfair for any player.

This is clearly a test account. The stats in these screenshots are for examples and may not be what is in game. Thanks.

Evan1000
08-28-2014, 11:55 AM
This is clearly a test account. The stats in these screenshots are for examples and may not be what is in game. Thanks.

Lmao! The fact that you said 'clearly' a test account made me crack up.

This looks like a cool event, but I thought you used items from your inventory that your 500 mafia don't use, so those items don't get wasted. Guess not.. still a cool event though.

Weasel
08-28-2014, 12:01 PM
How does the match-making work between syndicates?

Matchmaking between syndicates in Street Assault is similar to the matchmaking in Battle for Empire City. The system looks at the overall strength of your syndicate; the sum of your syndicate's power will be compared to the sum of the other syndicates' power when looking for potential match-ups. As time goes on without a match, the parameters will relax slightly.

This event makes no use of anyone's profile attack and defence, could you please explain the logic in matching syndicates based on overall strength?

Matching syndicates based on overall strength in an event designed with unique units with unique "power" stats does not sound like it makes any sense. This is just my opinion, but this sounds illogical and as of now appears to be a major design flaw. Hopefully it works out better in practice than it sounds in theory.

ploop
08-28-2014, 12:10 PM
When will the units be available to buy?

Vile Lynn
08-28-2014, 12:14 PM
This event makes no use of anyone's profile attack and defence, could you please explain the logic in matching syndicates based on overall strength?

Matching syndicates based on overall strength in an event designed with unique units with unique "power" stats does not sound like it makes any sense. This is just my opinion, but this sounds illogical and as of now appears to be a major design flaw. Hopefully it works out better in practice than it sounds in theory.

The way I interpreted it: GREE thinks syndicates with similar strengths have similar resourses for battle. IOW, golden syndicates would have higher stats than free syndicates. Does that make sense?

Fredfreddy
08-28-2014, 12:36 PM
Tadaah, do the different nodes have different values? .. ie is it more important to control multiple nodes, or have a high value in a single node?
at what rate do your amount of available deploys recharge? looking at the screen it appears the max is 250, and you can gold refill for 25 gold, just wondering how they recharge naturally, if at all during a given war.

colec023
08-28-2014, 12:46 PM
It seems that IPH and relative battle position should be what is considered in matchups as individual stats have nothing to do with the battles. Buy weapons and them deploy them. Atk and def stats of individuals is irrelevant.

ghetto69143
08-28-2014, 12:58 PM
Exactly, what is the point of Street Assault???
this seems like another way for gree to target Gold Users...im a light gold user but this just seems like an annoying event.....let alone all the splash screens that will probably happen

How about fixing CC and why it keeps crashing every time i try to click on an upgrading building to check the time left on it........Daily Crash count today-23x

Big DM
08-28-2014, 02:50 PM
We need as much info on this street assault as possible as facts keep changing since was 1st released that this event was coming to cc!

Webjunky
08-28-2014, 03:18 PM
this isnt crime city anymore , think i'll stop this game , it takes anough time as it is.
anything for a buck ( $ ) huh ?

Tadaaah
08-28-2014, 03:23 PM
In MW it's basically: gold wins. Refilling is different, too. You refill the number of units to deploy which regens for free, but idk the regen rate.

I haven't noticed much strategy except for sniping nodes at the very end.
For free/cash syndicates: whoever taps fastest, wins.

Cash units expire after each SA event. There will be a global chat for each SA battle as well.

When will the units be available to buy?

They will available for purchase during the event.

Working on other answers.

Fearlessheat
08-28-2014, 03:33 PM

Tadaaah is a hacker

Tadaaah
08-28-2014, 03:42 PM
We need as much info on this street assault as possible as facts keep changing since was 1st released that this event was coming to cc!

This is the first we've posted. The facts haven't changed.

pratz
08-28-2014, 03:42 PM
Tadaaah thanks for amazing info , but it would have been great if u had posted something related to gold sale, even if u had said no sale , or u dont know or 20% sale or 40% sale , that would have been a complete info , nevertheless thanks for sharing the SA guide before the event had started

one question - suppose if we dont join one battle , and our team comes first in that battle , does the whole syn gets reward for that battle or only those who joined the battle ?

Dandd1821
08-28-2014, 04:28 PM
Any chance we get some info on the per unit price of each as well as the cost of the gold units....would really help us create a gameplan.

BrisingrBoss
08-29-2014, 12:03 AM
if it follows MW i would bet 100 of the most expensive cash unit will cost about 56 mil. seems accurate though as the halfway unit shown on demo costs the same as in MW, which is kind of bad because We havent had the time to work up the same kind of iph available on MW

ohlo-00
08-29-2014, 01:53 AM
do we know when does it starts? i know today but what time

archermohican
08-29-2014, 03:54 AM

Plus: Why game becomes very slow when i did update application from Google playstore,and when you could fix it pls? Note:Yes i did re-upload game but nothing changed.It looks it is a program error. I did talk with friends,and most said they have same trouble.

kane88
08-29-2014, 06:12 AM
I see some of the top 20 syndicates got to beta test this event. Not only do they have the advantage of experiencing this event before the rest of us, but they got to keep the major prizes awarded in the beta test! I saw these items in rival inventories today:

Battery Battle Defenders 487277/406863
Battery SMG Elite 311130/380270
Battery Battle Harness 246780/370170

Perin
08-29-2014, 06:21 AM

This is all that we need to know

leo_nard
08-29-2014, 06:23 AM
Thanks Tadaaah

Oh_TheHorror
08-29-2014, 10:38 AM
Are we in danger of losing prizes from past events, and seeing our stats drop by millions? I heard that kind of thing was happening at MW.

sister morphine
08-29-2014, 10:52 AM
Is there an individual breakdown, like in the "Battle for Empire City", to see who contributed the most to the syn total?
If it's like MW, under the Leaders tab you can see how many total deploy points each syn member has made. It's overall though and not broken down per battle.

Vile Lynn
08-29-2014, 11:16 AM
Correction: Only Officers and Leaders can declare.

Weasel
08-29-2014, 11:52 AM
This is a brand new event, why was my deploy bar only 177/250 at the start?

5 minutes to regen ONE deployment is insane. It should not require 20 hours and 50 minutes to refill the deploy metre.

The cost of the cash units is insultingly cheap. Raise the price 10x at the least.

As I expected, matching syndicates based on overall strength is a major design flaw. Syndicates that rank in the top 150 during the Battle for Empire City event should NEVER see syndicates that rank in the top 20.

Vile Lynn
08-29-2014, 12:22 PM
There needs to be a better way to buy units.
As far as I can tell, we can only buy a specific unit after we are out. This is not efficient.

Can you please put then in the store like MW?

08-29-2014, 12:35 PM
That is unfair and unjustified, the strong get stronger and the lower teams have no chance to improve or catch up with them. Just goes to show that gold (or money) speaks in this game more than fairness.

MiFFSTeR
08-29-2014, 12:45 PM
Tadaaah.... The individual scoreboard is broken!!! Still showing I need 1 point to reach top 40k... I have over 1.5 m.

Android.

Nighteg
08-29-2014, 01:23 PM
Android also doesn't show your rank, not your syn's rank.

ohlo-00
08-29-2014, 01:32 PM
lol. its .... event.

ohlo-00
08-29-2014, 01:34 PM
after used all deploys there is pop-up window. i did tap tap tap popup and -25gold LOL. fix it

Vile Lynn
08-29-2014, 01:38 PM
More feedback:

SA is causing my app to crash on all of my iOS devices, new & old... once I use up my deployments, I'm not playing in this event again.

100% PITA.

MiFFSTeR
08-29-2014, 02:00 PM
Android also doesn't show your rank, not your syn's rank.

Sorry mate, I was referring to the rewards portion.

Our syn rewards show pts... Need x pts to reach top xxx.

Indie rewards show 1 pt to teach top 40k.

Damn I'm screwed outta some good loot if it's busted.

PhantomNine
08-29-2014, 03:56 PM
What is the regen time span for deployment? Thanks for the response

cooch
08-29-2014, 05:20 PM
5 min ore deploy or over 20 hrs for free full regen. Also lvl up does not refill deploy at all.

What is the regen time span for deployment? Thanks for the response

SKMS
08-29-2014, 11:55 PM
Is there a difference of the scoring regarding the nods?are there nods who give out more points?

Dunk
08-30-2014, 04:30 AM
My syn and I are ranked around the 150's and we got matched with 'The Cathouse' ( ranked 3) How is that fair.

ohlo-00
08-30-2014, 05:42 AM
we got about 64mil pts. in the rank it shows 280mil. why? is it because we got some deploy bonus

ohlo-00
08-30-2014, 06:21 AM
If i buy assaul demon(37 gold) then i can use it only once or when i get my demon back after i use it?

08-30-2014, 07:45 AM
Anyone else have an issue with the battle results in this event? I have 4 accounts, my friend has 3 and none of us got any results splash screen so we don't know how we finished. This is happening a lot and is very annoying.

Nighteg
08-30-2014, 07:53 AM
Anyone else have an issue with the battle results in this event? I have 4 accounts, my friend has 3 and none of us got any results splash screen so we don't know how we finished. This is happening a lot and is very annoying.

Same here. Droid right? Also doesn't show individual placement.

08-30-2014, 09:00 AM

Yep Droids, hoping the update in the play store fixes it

08-30-2014, 09:45 AM
Nope update on droids still does not show battle result.

The Otter
08-30-2014, 04:03 PM
What's up with the inflated scores on the leaderboard? Our real total score is displayed at the top left of all battle screens. Every battle, win or lose, the leaderboard is adding our total score to our last leaderboard total.

There's no way to tell where our real score ranks and the leaderboard scores are meaningless.

What's going to happen here? Please comment Tadaaah.

sir don john
08-31-2014, 08:53 AM
If you win all 5 node get bonus points ?

GSPLR
08-31-2014, 10:41 AM
Disgusting gree!

Vile Lynn
08-31-2014, 11:34 AM
Worst

Event

Ever!

Tadaaah, the best thing you can do for us is to tell GREE to never ever, ever never, never never run this event again. Ever!

And fire all of your craptacular beta testers that are obviously using beta testing for their own gains instead of giving GREE valuable feedback to keep these new events from being such epic failures and making GREE look like monkey coders on banana flavored crack.... Really.

hexie
09-01-2014, 02:09 AM

iOS here and no prizes splash screens. I guess I'll just have to trust that I was given the right stuff seeing as there's absolutely no way to check it :rolleyes:

ohlo-00
09-01-2014, 02:20 AM
-fix chat (was down every minute)
-more different items to buy
-faster regenerate deploys
-good will be reward - few deploys or so
-change bonus limits (now is 10k/100k/7.2M/12M) 100k to 7.2M is too much

FrapMaster
09-01-2014, 05:25 AM
It's not the event that I found terrible, it's the little f ups by these amateur, moronic programmers who can't seem to release a single event without having some type of bug and recking other parts of the game at the same time.

I mean honestly Gree, it's beyond embarassing. It's like you're a bunch of illerate tards trying to read Programming For Dummies. You're an international company. Try exploiting underage African children... they'd probably do a better job than you.

Big DM
09-01-2014, 05:29 AM
This is the first we've posted. The facts haven't changed.
Not meaning info posted by you but was told would involve normal weapons and would know what weapons were used already by mafia by colour they would be! Only to end up with weapons that are only for SA alone!

Also wondering if there is ever going to be a winners list for street assault simaler to battles "3 day and 24/11hr battles" if anyone can inform me of such thread would be appreatiated!!

Raise account lvls to 300! Win win situation all round players and GREEd

Vile Lynn
09-01-2014, 10:26 AM
What happened in the last hour?

We declared before the last hour of the event with plenty of time for a match and full battle, but we sat there until the end of the event with no match!

It was very frustrating. Most of us had saved our deployments anticipating a last match. While we waited, we dropped put of T250. :mad: :p :rolleyes:

Not that I like this event at all, but I like my syn and won't sit them out.
If this was an indy event, I would have passed completely.
I play these apps for fun, not to be pissed off by GREE's incompetence which is the reason I stopped playing KA. Don't KA CC.

I'm still waiting for my 25 gold back for miss-tapping a "refill" for a measly 25 (lol!) deployments. (You call 10% a "refill"? Whatever.) The refill button needs to be fixed with a confirmation or moved or something! I was being careful and still miss-tapped! I wonder how many others used gold unintentionally.

TBH, I can't think of one good thing about this event.
I'm sure your beta testers loved their freebies.
Sorry GREE.

Luv4UR Mom
09-01-2014, 04:17 PM
I personally liked the event, but had a similar experience. My syn declared with 1hr 11min remaining, and didn't get matched. When we got to the 1hr mark, the message came up saying that it was too late to battle. We basically had to all sit out the last hour...... People lost rank and dropped individual prizes. In addition, people who had spent gold to recharge deploys, or bought cash weapons, to prepare for what should have been our final battle, all wasted their CC money and/or gold.

dip.stick
09-02-2014, 07:50 AM
It's not the event that I found terrible, it's the little f ups by these amateur, moronic programmers who can't seem to release a single event without having some type of bug and recking other parts of the game at the same time.

I mean honestly Gree, it's beyond embarassing. It's like you're a bunch of illerate tards trying to read Programming For Dummies. You're an international company. Try exploiting underage African children... they'd probably do a better job than you.

Hahaha did you expect anything more? This is Gree!

dip.stick
09-02-2014, 07:52 AM
Worst

Event

Ever!

Tadaaah, the best thing you can do for us is to tell GREE to never ever, ever never, never never run this event again. Ever!

And fire all of your craptacular beta testers that are obviously using beta testing for their own gains instead of giving GREE valuable feedback to keep these new events from being such epic failures and making GREE look like monkey coders on banana flavored crack.... Really.

You got that right ...

B0ST0N
09-02-2014, 07:56 AM
If gree wants to keep this event, which they will because it brings in $$$... they better change basically everything about it

Regen Times
Higher cost of items
Battle times
Be rewarded deploys instead of items

better off throwing it out and trying something else.. this event is basically whoever spends the most this weekend wins.

Vile Lynn
09-02-2014, 08:18 AM
*looks around for Tadaaah & Clementine*

Any feedback from GREE about our feedback?

dip.stick
09-02-2014, 09:04 AM
*looks around for Tadaaah & Clementine*

Any feedback from GREE about our feedback?

Hahahaha high expectations, I would be embarrassed to work for a co like GREE

Tadaaah
09-02-2014, 11:29 AM
We've created a official feedback thread.

Perin
09-02-2014, 11:37 AM
We've created a official feedback thread.

Create a spreadsheet and add in all of this feedback please. Don't ignore these comments like they never happened.